Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now (2487 Views)

Atiku Discovered Peter Obi Before Keyboard Warriors Knew About Him, Says Melaye / #EndSARS: Pro-government thugs attack protesters, set cars ablaze / Pro Government Bullies Invade Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by FreeIgbos: 6:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

You did a great job of compiling this list. However, you forgot some of the most notorious ones like monogany and simplyleo. Even one of mods is also among them. It's indeed very shameful.

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Seun(m): 7:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You did a great job of compiling this list. However, you forgot some of the most notorious ones like monogany and simplyleo. Even one of mods is also among them. It's indeed very shameful.
Which of the mods?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
blackprick:
I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread.
. Yes !!! I am one of dem tongue

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Simplyleo: 7:06pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?
So you believe him?

Meaning you agree I'm being paid 30k monthly to air my opinion on nairaland?

So anyone can just come to nairaland, level some allegation against any member, no proof, not even a very weak proof, gbam it becomes the case?

No na, it doesn't work that way.

They have been calling me 30k bmc because of my opinion, but is there even anything like that?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by FreeIgbos: 7:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?

Thank God your attention has been called, but I hope my honest information won't be used against me.

Anyways mind44 is the mod I'm talking about. Any careful observer can easily tell you that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by XXXXTENTACION: 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?
I think these nairalanders are just a minority of users...
they are just online trolls and bots
all they do is just post offensive and repititive comments...
i think the mods should up their game(especially the one moderating politics) and do more in stoping these online trolls...
secondly a more advanced method of identification like CAPTCHA (reCAPTCHA ) Should be set up to identify the bots that are doing these nonesense.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by ALTERNATEID: 7:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?

You mean registered members of your forum are shameless because of their political views? You mean it is not against the forum’s rules to compile a list of forum members and tag it list of shame? Nawa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by ALTERNATEID: 7:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

So you believe him?

So anyone can just come to nairaland, level some allegation against any member, no proof, not even a very weak proof, gbam it becomes the case?

They have been calling me 30k bmc because of my opinion, but is there even anything like that?

That guy has got his priorities mixed up. It’s so shameful seeing him give endorsement to the nonsense that this thread is all about.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Ekealterego: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?
The mynd guy... He even openly insults a particular ethnic group without provocation and he must be really bold to make such comments openly. Not even with an alternative moniker. Your mods are compromised and he is a perfect example and this site you built from the ground is losing credibility because a band of paid crews with multiple monikers have taken over it. Especially the politic, culture and crime section. The number of false news on the front page, this week alone is surprising.

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Explanation.

Mynd44 lalasticlala, I know you may decide to look the other way, but note this is against rule 2.

Again you embarrass yourself grin I can't stop laughing. Wow this is so bad indeed.

Listen kid go and read your books and develop yourself. Being a talkative on nairaland 8snt a career grin

Just wow !!
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by rayvelez(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Saltybear:

Again you embarrass yourself grin I can't stop laughing. Wow this is so bad indeed.

Listen kid go and read your books and develop yourself. Being a talkative on nairaland 8snt a career grin

Just wow !!
That's the way these unfortunate people are, once you engage them with facts they will be calling mods to do the needful and d stupid mod also will dance to thr tune. Zombies
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by vasel15: 3:11am On Jul 05, 2021
blackprick:
I have notice so many paid pro Government propagandists, defending security agencies in each and every thread. Seems they were long waiting for this day. The accounts are registered as females and also males but I bet they emanate from the same group.

Most of them just creates accounts today. Like one account name Prince of lagos is on every thread.

I noticed it as well

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by notym2chektym: 3:20am On Jul 05, 2021
You are right OP , i created a similar thread on this too. God pass them. We are wiser now
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by authority2006(m): 3:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
blackprick:

So this is all about taking sides based on who is ruling. Do you care about the condition of the people?

Imagine the people who came to disperse the protesters pushing their vehicle, they would have simply joined the protest.

Me just telling you what it is, not what ought to be. It's left for you to understand the kind of people Nigeria citizens are. Hypocrites
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by LamidiCownu: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Seun:
They came from Twitter. undecided
Is there any problem with people having different views ?
And why are you giving legitimacy to this silly thread ??

3 Likes

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Eriggs: 2:57pm On Jul 06, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

Seunmsg
NaijirianKing
OyigboUpdate
Dcatt
TinubuAdvocate
dangwarai
uptimum123
SilverNorGold
yarimo
omenka
helinues
myBraine
OZOnNengiTheory
Edusouls
Onlyonebhari
Confirmedombie
georgakins
Arrewa

ILuvdemManna
Gidicars..
Kilonshele
AnanSek
Franzinni
Antoeni
LegendHero
Sammirano
Orioko88
Tesppidd
360degreess
IbadanSun1
NGPatriot
Mamotalk
Kestolove
GoshenNLA
thatfairguy
TecM0
Humilitypays
IamWonderful
Authority2006
jcmaiah
delivryboy
360degreess
Kuginzi
IamPlato
Danmaiduguri
thebosstrevor1
Vaughanlanrewaj
Sunday2021

FreeIgbos:

Seun:
Which of the mods?

Simplyleo:

So you believe him?

FreeIgbos:

Thank God your attention has been called, but I hope my honest information won't be used against me.

Anyways mind44 is the mod I'm talking about. Any careful observer can easily tell you that.

ALTERNATEID:

You mean registered members of your forum are shameless because of their political views? You mean it is not against the forum’s rules to compile a list of forum members and tag it list of shame? Nawa o.

ALTERNATEID:

That guy has got his priorities mixed up. It’s so shameful seeing him give endorsement to the nonsense that this thread is all about.

Ekealterego:

The mynd guy... He even openly insults a particular ethnic group without provocation and he must be really bold to make such comments openly. Not even with an alternative moniker. Your mods are compromised and he is a perfect example and this site you built from the ground is losing credibility because a band of paid crews with multiple monikers have taken over it. Especially the politic, culture and crime section. The number of false news on the front page, this week alone is surprising.

Seun osewa, na wa for u o,
To believe all this trash from the same people that are hell bent of bringing down your forum, sane way, same style and same plan they did to Suzan Coker (guess you know who that is?!)
We pray their plans don't work with you
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by DCatt: 1:42am On Jul 08, 2021
When you have no job, you compile lists.
Whois:
List of shame

1 Like

Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Franzinni: 5:37am On Jul 10, 2021
Eriggs:

[b][/b]

Seun osewa, na wa for u o,
To believe all this trash from the same people that are hell bent of bringing down your forum, sane way, same style and same plan they did to Suzan Coker (guess you know who that is?!)
We pray their plans don't work with you
Guy, it baffles me how I made that list but I really wish I could find something to be pro government about .... still wishing tho.

But I am glad because I was put on a list ... it means a lot to me to be honest, thank you guys.
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Seun:
Which of the mods?

Mynd44

He intentionally if one reports of offenders. Don't be surprised I might get banned for snitching

Observe that simplyleo account and the post I mentioned you in earlier he posted now go through his numerous posts

He derails threads just to drive subtle tribal hatred and intolerance. He isn't the only one o but he is a clear repeat violator
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by seunowa(f): 1:44pm On Jul 13, 2021
Whois:
List of shame

There is one who calls himself dogeddog
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Bizibi(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2021
blackprick:

Just like this one.
that one is a dunce
Re: So Many Paid Pro Government Keyboard Warriors On Nairaland Now by Conner44: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2021
close your mouth.

Aren't you mannabbqgrillz aka nlpolicewoman aka eriggs aka philip terungwa dav the benue apc betrayer of his people?

you are the chief bmc online warrior on nairaland today, congratulations

helinues has left his monika and is now posting with his new monogamy monika

it will never end well for all of you liers on this forum turning it to dirt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#Endsars: Army Agrees to using live bullets on protesters, 99 bodies recovered / Bars, Liquor Stores In US And Canada Pull Russian Vodka Off Shelves. / First Peter Obi Billboard Erected In Kwara State Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.