Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59487 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:06pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

He asked a very simple n clear question....

Which tribe u be before dem create SS or niger delta?
Why you Igbos so daft
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Shut up and disappear from here...Awusa-afonja
lol. Hausa Aonja! Lol. Let me brief you. He wrote this:
NDOKIS ARE IJAW

Aminadokiari or Ndoki are Ijaws. This origin is traced to a civil war that broke out in the then powerful Benin kingdom. There followed this war a great division in Benin kingdom and flight of migrants to various parts. One migratory group was Ijaw and they still moved to settle in present day Bayelsa state. From then, they moved coast line, north ward along Engene and Orashi River to Oguta. The migrants continue to push southward until they settled in the bank of river Azumini. They moved into two groups- one moved to Okoloama now Bonny and the other remained in Ndoki. It is further explained that they form the Ibani stock. Ibani stock took it's name from Kala Beni (Ibeni). Our ancestors have left directly from the central Delta of Kolokuma, specifically from Isedani lineage of Kolokuma. Again, another civil war prompted this move. The leader of the Kolokuma migrators were Opuamakuba and his brother Kala-beni and Asikubuma alias Okpara Asimini. All settled in the new found Ndoki territory. Some moved from here to new settlement while others remained to grow the new Ndoki settlement.

The tradition and culture of the Ndoki gives a clear testimony to this. The Ibani traditional institution and Ndoki traditional institution share great similarities and relationship. Administratively, Ndoki have moved from southern province to Degema province to eastern state before been bulkanised into three states of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Abia. By religious administration, Ndoki remained in the Anglican Niger Delta province until only recently. Our habits, mannerisms and belief are purely riverine. Our social and economic value depicts those of the Ibani, we still bear names that show our ijawness. Even in our Igboid dialect spoken by bonny and opibo, we still maintain names of Ijaw/ Ibani which include, Ngassi, Kilikor, Ikassi, Wari, Fini just to mention a few. Finally our traditional attire of Etibo and Nturu is purely Ijaw/Ibani..

You can search who made that post on FB n get schooled.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:08pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
it doesn't stop igbos from been only in the south east... unity beg.. there is no single igbo man in the south east..

even south east is igbo only make up 70%
tribes in the south east..
igbo..
Igala..
ibibio..
ebonyi tribe..
Ijaw..
mbaise..

the Ijaws in abia imo anambra will come with us..
final..
They will deny this

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2021
onuman:

Southsouth is a name coined to separate you and others in the old eastern region and present Delta state from the Igbos of the southeast, so that divided, both groups can easily be raped by Abokii. It has worked for Abokii since the Southsouth thing was created.
Worked for the Aboki? Was Delta and Edo even part of the old eastern region? grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
oga they are on their own o.... go and tell madam Annkio Briggs to leave niger delta republic agitation... leave me alone..

Ann-kio briggs is actually an IGBO woman... grin grin, Even Asari, Dakuku peterside, harry marshal, and the rest...are all IGBOs. No kee urself wen it starts Ooo
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
For ur info ur fulani masters still sees u as igbo in their eyes nothing like SS or Niger delta to them..hv u asked ur self dz question why is SS or deltan not in any top position in govt.so stop fooling ur presence on earth
You as Ignorant as anyone. Amaechi is where? Timipre is from? Festus Kayamo? Govt of the day gives appointment on political patronage. The South-South is not an APC area, why do you expect an APC controlled FG to give appointments to PDP influenced South South? Igbos are indeed very myopic.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Worked for the Aboki? Was Delta and Edo even part of the old eastern region? grin

Yes,delta was part of the old eastern region whole Edo was part of the old western region.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Ann-kio briggs is actually an IGBO woman... grin grin, Even Asari, Dakuku peterside, harry marshal, and the rest...are all IGBOs. No kee urself wen it starts Ooo
grin your level of ignorance is legendary and irredeemable. I pity whoever engages you in this state.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
They will deny this

I dont deny stupidity, I ignore it cheesy cheesy
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. Hausa Aonja! Lol. Let me brief you. He wrote this:
NDOKIS ARE IJAW

Aminadokiari or Ndoki are Ijaws. This origin is traced to a civil war that broke out in the then powerful Benin kingdom. There followed this war a great division in Benin kingdom and flight of migrants to various parts. One migratory group was Ijaw and they still moved to settle in present day Bayelsa state. From then, they moved coast line, north ward along Engene and Orashi River to Oguta. The migrants continue to push southward until they settled in the bank of river Azumini. They moved into two groups- one moved to Okoloama now Bonny and the other remained in Ndoki. It is further explained that they form the Ibani stock. Ibani stock took it's name from Kala Beni (Ibeni). Our ancestors have left directly from the central Delta of Kolokuma, specifically from Isedani lineage of Kolokuma. Again, another civil war prompted this move. The leader of the Kolokuma migrators were Opuamakuba and his brother Kala-beni and Asikubuma alias Okpara Asimini. All settled in the new found Ndoki territory. Some moved from here to new settlement while others remained to grow the new Ndoki settlement.

The tradition and culture of the Ndoki gives a clear testimony to this. The Ibani traditional institution and Ndoki traditional institution share great similarities and relationship. Administratively, Ndoki have moved from southern province to Degema province to eastern state before been bulkanised into three states of Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Abia. By religious administration, Ndoki remained in the Anglican Niger Delta province until only recently. Our habits, mannerisms and belief are purely riverine. Our social and economic value depicts those of the Ibani, we still bear names that show our ijawness. Even in our Igboid dialect spoken by bonny and opibo, we still maintain names of Ijaw/ Ibani which include, Ngassi, Kilikor, Ikassi, Wari, Fini just to mention a few. Finally our traditional attire of Etibo and Nturu is purely Ijaw/Ibani..

You can search who made that post on FB n get schooled.

I didnt read even one alphabet from this shit.

Show me those Ndoki from Abia state that are ijaw miscreants or disappear from here stupidly cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Yes,delta was part of the old eastern region whole Edo was part of the old western region.
lol. You are so ignorant of history. Go and edit your post and do well to be knowledgeable before you engage me next time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_State_(Nigeria)
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

I dont deny stupidity, I ignore it cheesy cheesy
They way you are ignoring your stupid supleme leader (Mazi Kanu) grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
grin your level of ignorance is legendary and irredeemable. I pity whoever engages you in this state.

So this mufu thinks Asari na Ijaw cheesy cheesy, Asari is Ediabali Uzodimma...A 100% IGBO name..

Even Dakuku peterside wrote an article called *WE ARE ALL IGBOS* some years back (2014/2015), go back n read it, Dakuku's name is Ama Opusenibo
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
They way you are ignoring your stupid supleme leader (Mazi Kanu) grin

Nah, I have zero interest in ipob or biafra, And they disgust me...U can cry all u like, it changes nothing
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
lol. You are so ignorant of history. Go and edit your post and do well to be knowledgeable before you engage me next time. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_State_(Nigeria)

Click on the useless fake link u sent an view how silly u are grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:20pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
Why you Igbos so daft

Answer d question and avoid gross stupidity
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Nah, I have zero interest in ipob or biafra, And they disgust me...U can cry all u like, it changes nothing
your folks are known to be betrayals so I am not surprised

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 6:28pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

hahahahaha funny guy...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 6:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
your folks are known to be betrayals so I am not surprised

Shutup u FoOOoOOooooOOoL, u wanted me to be ipob and the moment I ckearly stated am not,.u brought up another very stupidd angle grin angry
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
gambit23 is a bush boy... he doesnt know old western region..

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
gambit23 is a bush boy... he doesnt know old western region..
I stumbled on one post on facebook. You'll laugh your as.s out when I post it here.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2021
Afriifa:
I stumbled on one post on facebook. You'll laugh your as.s out when I post it here.
hahaha.. am already laughing it...lol
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Click on the useless fake link u sent an view how silly u are grin
you must be a bush man for you do not know the old western region.. take a minute and go google the old western region... Ijaws were divided into two regions...the western region and the eastern region..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
you must be a bush man for you do not know the old western region.. take a minute and go google the old western region... Ijaws were divided into two regions...the western region and the eastern region..

There are no ijaws in delta state.

Go back to ur Bayelsa n form ur country cheesy

Even in d so called Bayelsa, Not everybody there be ijaw,even nembe, ogbai and brass do not speak ijaw langauge
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

There are no ijaws in delta state.

Go back to ur Bayelsa n form ur country cheesy

Even in d so called Bayelsa, Not everybody there be ijaw,even nembe, ogbai and brass do not speak ijaw langauge
Nndokis and Egbemas are Ijaws... nothing can do about it
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
Captain8:
Nndokis and Egbemas are Ijaws... nothing can do about it

Show me just one of my Ndoki blood brothers that is ijaw grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 8:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Gambit23:

Show me just one of my Ndoki blood brothers that is ijaw grin
go to Ndoki and tell them they are igbos... i have seen an igbo man complaining to his igbo people on facebook how encounter ndoki people in abia... he said they look into his eyes an tell him they are not igbos when he ask them....

laf wan ki me dat day
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2021
Odé MOT and SAN na be position I mean top hierarchy dz mumu dey Yan dust..
Afriifa:
You as Ignorant as anyone. Amaechi is where? Timipre is from? Festus Kayamo? Govt of the day gives appointment on political patronage. The South-South is not an APC area, why do you expect an APC controlled FG to give appointments to PDP influenced South South? Igbos are indeed very myopic.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dz one dey talk abt party wen u know all of Dem are d same..wen u go get sense
Afriifa:
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by 7lives: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2021
Daytonbale:
who clamour for South South zone to be carve out from Igbo is it aboki or we? We South South have been clamouring to be out of the old Eastern region since 1961 because the Igbos dominate and marginalized us .

CHAI
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by 7lives: 11:27pm On Jul 06, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
FOR THOSE WHOSE SENSES ARE STIL NORMAL.
WHEN YOU ARE DOING SOMETHING IN THE NAME OF YA PPL AND YOU DO NOT CARRY THEM ALONG IN TOTALITY,YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.THIS IS EXACTLY WHT HAPPEND TO THE KANU.sadHE THREATENED HIS PPL TO COMPLY WITH HIS METHODS BY VIOLENCE USING TENSION/ BREAKING OUT PRISONERS AS TACTICS,AND ABOVE ALL WORSHIPING IDOL AND MIXING IT WITH CHRISTIANITY,WHILE USES CHARMS.THESE THINGS ARE EVIL.undecided

CHAI.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 12:24am On Jul 07, 2021
Captain8:
go to Ndoki and tell them they are igbos... i have seen an igbo man complaining to his igbo people on facebook how encounter ndoki people in abia... he said they look into his eyes an tell him they are not igbos when he ask them....

laf wan ki me dat day

Mufu let us see that Ndoki person from Abia state or shut up ur silly little mouth

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.