Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59474 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by onuman: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
I mean South South

Southsouth is a name coined to separate you and others in the old eastern region and present Delta state from the Igbos of the southeast, so that divided, both groups can easily be raped by Abokii. It has worked for Abokii since the Southsouth thing was created.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by KayCee92(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Now what grin grin
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

Ha ha ha. If people like you are in the majority in Ijaw land, you shall continue to travel to Arewa land to beg for crumbs from the table of Abokii many more years to come. Beg for crumbs from the oil proceeds from Ijaw land.
There may be more than 50 million Igbos on the face of the earth. Only a most thoughtless person would expect 50 million people to beg a smaller group for any cause.
have you seen your foolishness? you said you can beg to join us... have you for once see us ask you unworthy igbos to join us..?

have we for once ask you sub humans for unity before?

are you not the ones begging us for unity?

you begging us to for unity and we give you condition and you act as if we are the ones complaining for unity...

guy go pack we dont need an unworthy tribe...

niger delta republic for life...
who need south east?

anyone who desperate need unity will beg...let wait and see

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Daytonbale: 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
onuman:

Southsouth is a name coined to separate you and others in the old eastern region and present Delta state from the Igbos of the southeast, so that divided, both groups can easily be raped by Abokii. It has worked for Abokii since the Southsouth thing was created.
who clamour for South South zone to be carve out from Igbo is it aboki or we? We South South have been clamouring to be out of the old Eastern region since 1961 because the Igbos dominate and marginalized us .

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 10:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
For ur info ur fulani masters still sees u as igbo in their eyes nothing like SS or Niger delta to them..hv u asked ur self dz question why is SS or deltan not in any top position in govt.so stop fooling ur presence on earth
Captain8:
old eastern region by man.. we proudly niger delta republic..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
For ur info ur fulani masters still sees u as igbo in their eyes nothing like SS or Niger delta to them..hv u asked ur self dz question why is SS or deltan not in any top position in govt.so stop fooling ur presence on earth
your foolishness will not make you convince even 2year child...

miserable and half dead tribe like igbo... God forbid bad thing...

Your a big time fool...

God blessed niger delta republic... your ignorant comment is even provoking me
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 11:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
I mean South South

Pls is SS a tribe in Nigeria?
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Captain8:
old eastern region by man.. we proudly niger delta republic..

Niger delta does not exist, Name ur tribe n form a republic with them, stop dragging others into it.

Ijaw av declared that they will form their own republic.

Ibom people av even gone to the UN and demanded to stay on their own.

The tribes who cannot survive on their own are begging for unity
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by RolexOfGeneva(m): 12:18am On Jul 05, 2021
Amaechi2023:

Just where on earth does Nnamdi KANU hopes to keep the rest biafrans who refuse to buy into his fraudulent ideology?
In the said zoo??
Jokers..

This ass leaking of Niger deltans is legendary. Are you so desperately in need of Niger deltan oyel?
I used to think flat heads are slaves to no man ooo..

To all those dishing out treath on Nnamdi KANU life, let me make this clear, if the law should demand the death of KANU, he would be killed and Nothing would happen, absolutely nothing.
The 5% people constituting media nuisance should just maintain their nuisance online, should they try to take their madness to other part of the country, they'll understand the difference of I dey mad and I Don mad already..
Rubbish nonentity..
Just one person was killed and it led to the first world war. Stop talking like an illiterate.
The character of Nnamdi Kanu is a delicate one even the FG is seeking professional advice in every step they take.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 12:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Captain8:
there is no single igbo in the south south.

There is no single Ijaw in d SS
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by afrika(f): 1:22am On Jul 05, 2021
Almost the same statement ken saro wiwa made to ojukwu da year n 30yrs later it became dawn to him.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ofiko123(m): 4:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Both Nnamdi kanu and Asari Dokubo are MAD..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by bellotaofeek: 5:33am On Jul 05, 2021
You are trying to be relevant after you lost your popularity. Leave Kanu Out. We have more problems than this your unnecessary ranting.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 6:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Gambit23:

There is no single Ijaw in d SS
igbos are only in SE... stop confusing yourself
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 6:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Gambit23:

Niger delta does not exist, Name ur tribe n form a republic with them, stop dragging others into it.

Ijaw av declared that they will form their own republic.

Ibom people av even gone to the UN and demanded to stay on their own.

The tribes who cannot survive on their own are begging for unity
igbos have also demanding for an alaigbo republic....
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 7:24am On Jul 05, 2021
Captain8:
igbos have also demanding for an alaigbo republic....

IGBOs are capable of surviving on their own and that's why they av called for their own nation...U are not IGBO, carry whichever tribe u come from and form ur nation, stop dragging over 20 tribes in the SS geopolitical zone into ur useless intended country
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
Captain8:
igbos are only in SE... stop confusing yourself

Ijaws are only found in gabon, stop deceiving urself
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
Pipeline protectors are paid big big money...
Can you imagine the insane country....
Why can't the government be responsible for the protection of the facilities using locals in the environment.

But then these such of people are likely to cause the problems to be faced with security thing...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ogasman(m): 11:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Amoeba
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by onuman: 12:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Daytonbale:
who clamour for South South zone to be carve out from Igbo is it aboki or we? We South South have been clamouring to be out of the old Eastern region since 1961 because the Igbos dominate and marginalized us .

Since then, you have seen the worst of marginalization from Abokii who took all the oil wells in the SS and left polllution as mark in the Ss. Many SS people who can afford it now relocate to Abuja.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by onuman: 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Captain8:
have you seen your foolishness? you said you can beg to join us... have you for once see us ask you unworthy igbos to join us..?

have we for once ask you sub humans for unity before?

are you not the ones begging us for unity?

you begging us to for unity and we give you condition and you act as if we are the ones complaining for unity...

guy go pack we dont need an unworthy tribe...

niger delta republic for life...
who need south east?

anyone who desperate need unity will beg...let wait and see

Till the world ends, you can never get Nigerdelta Republican from Nigeria, unless from Biafra. Develop more sense, if you are truly from the SS.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
onuman:

Till the world ends, you can never get Nigerdelta Republican from Nigeria, unless from Biafra. Develop more sense, if you are truly from the SS.
till the world varnish you will never get your bia-fraud except in niger delta... e choke u...

upon all the effort and money and lives wasted by yam tribe...bia fraud is sill dont come... chai...e pain o..

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gambit23:

Ijaws are only found in gabon, stop deceiving urself
it doesnt stop igbos from been in only south east...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 1:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Gambit23:

IGBOs are capable of surviving on their own and that's why they av called for their own nation...U are not IGBO, carry whichever tribe u come from and form ur nation, stop dragging over 20 tribes in the SS geopolitical zone into ur useless intended country
we dont drag any tribe... every tribe in south south are niger delta and they like niger delta republic.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lolzz my mama say I b deltan..foolish ewu..God will b regretting why he created u.. eastern region is not only an igbo tin,a slight difference in our language but the same entity as a whole.. ur ancestors know who they are..may they strike u dead for your foolishness grin grin a hausa/fulani man gowon named u n u are happy coward like ucheesy
Captain8:
your foolishness will not make you convince even 2year child...

miserable and half dead tribe like igbo... God forbid bad thing...

Your a big time fool...

God blessed niger delta republic... your ignorant comment is even provoking me
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 2:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lolzz my mama say I b deltan..foolish ewu..God will b regretting why he created u.. eastern region is not only an igbo tin,a slight difference in our language but the same entity as a whole.. ur ancestors know who they are..may they strike u dead for your foolishness grin grin a hausa/fulani man gowon named u n u are happy coward like ucheesy
what if they strike you dead for been ignorant and olodo nko?

olodo ibo boy not all Ijaws were from eastern...
am from old western region...

awolowo and azikiwe divided the Ijaw into western and eastern in 1939....
1950 yorubas gave us referendum to go formed our midwestern region then to bendel state now delta edo and part of ondo...
but greedy igbos refused to allow our eastern brothers to go till it turn to war..

useless set of humans... come and take our brothers back to that denomic eastern region na..mugu
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lolzzz Leme leave u with ur stupidity n foolishness just call tompolo or any elder to ask where u actually originated from..see how foolish u are 1939 lolzz wen the eastern region have been in existence many decades ago..d so called Niger delta n South south were created bcoz of their selfish interest for oil n made us fight ourselves..mumu grin don't u know if MNK go with the proposed 5states it will cause serious trouble..Akwaibom,cross Rivers n Bayelsa already know dz..u b fool o
Captain8:
what if they strike you dead for been ignorant and olodo nko?

olodo ibo boy not all Ijaws were from eastern...
am from old western region...

awolowo and azikiwe divided the Ijaw into western and eastern in 1939....
1950 yorubas gave us referendum to go formed our midwestern region then to bendel state now delta edo and part of ondo...
but greedy igbos refused to allow our eastern brothers to go till it turn to war..

useless set of humans... come and take our brothers back to that denomic eastern region na..mugu
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lolzzz Leme leave u with ur stupidity n foolishness just call tompolo or any elder to ask where u actually originated from..see how foolish u are 1939 lolzz wen the eastern region have been in existence many decades ago..d so called Niger delta n South south were created bcoz of their selfish interest for oil n made us fight ourselves..mumu grin don't u know if MNK go with the proposed 5states it will cause serious trouble..Akwaibom,cross Rivers n Bayelsa already know dz..u b fool o
you once again poved us right for when we say you Igbos are illiterate.... you dont go school.....

no wonder igbo leaders say those following kanu are illitrates....

fozapi come and see your illitrate brother here disgracing himself.... you that go school come help him here o... he said delta and edo were not from old western region o...

teach him history of the old western region...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Ugokelvin007: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lolzzzz see how foolish u are..simple question who u b bfr Dem form d so called delta..omó fulani herdsmen better pass u oh shocked so abia n imo are deltans because it is clearly stated that Niger delta comprises of Abia Imo Akwa Ibom cross..how I wish fit knock sense enter ur brain..omg lolzzzz..I bin think say na only fulani wey no dey reason or be literate
Captain8:
you once again poved us right for when we say you Igbos are illiterate.... you dont go school.....

no wonder igbo leaders say those following kanu are illitrates....

fozapi come and see your illitrate brother here disgracing himself.... you that go school come help him here o... he said delta and edo were not from old western region o...

teach him history of the old western region...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 5:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ugokelvin007:
Lolzzzz see how foolish u are..simple question who u b bfr Dem form d so called delta..omó fulani herdsmen better pass u oh shocked so abia n imo are deltans because it is clearly stated that Niger delta comprises of Abia Imo Akwa Ibom cross..how I wish fit knock sense enter ur brain..omg lolzzzz..I bin think say na only fulani wey no dey reason or be literate
i dont talk to people who dont read any history in school...

called me your ipob educated ones like vasel15 ekealterego bkayy afonjaheadhunt alexbells fozapi to come argue with me...

i cant waste time to argue with a village champion who doesn't know old western region..
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Gambit23: 10:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
Captain8:
we dont drag any tribe... every tribe in south south are niger delta and they like niger delta republic.

Shut up ur mouth, niger delta is an artificially created hopeless word, It does not in any way define the tribes within the area

U are a proper tiny minority and u cannot survive on ur own, that's why u are begging all tribes within the SS to join u in ur hopeless dream of a country.

Focus on ur tribe oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See Gbajabiamila Outfit As He Contests For House Of Reps Speaker / Dino Melaye Rides 3-Wheels Motorcycle In Abuja / Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.