Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" (59490 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / IPOB Is Finished – Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Afriifa(m): 11:15am On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers
Who are you to call Ijaw betrayers? Do we owe you turds loyalty? If yes, on what basis?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by CHARLOE(m): 11:17am On Jul 04, 2021
Mnk created too many enemies, insulting everybody left right n center.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SenecaTheYonger: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Dude was literally running a mafia org. No wonder those IPOD rats are always crying. No more monthly internet defense stipend from their hired mob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Anisilas: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
Asari what is your problem leave Nnamdi Kanu alone am a Niger Delta too I don't support Biafra but I support Nnamdi Kanu mind ur business Asari, I like Kanu because he is giving Buhari sleepless nights
exactly!
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by alphaeus212(m): 11:47am On Jul 04, 2021
What is the toad saying? I just can't understand his language "stupid"
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Dpharisee: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:
Asari what is your problem leave Nnamdi Kanu alone am a Niger Delta too I don't support Biafra but I support Nnamdi Kanu mind ur business Asari, I like Kanu because he is giving Buhari sleepless nights

This is an Old video

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Yankee101: 11:52am On Jul 04, 2021
Problem full naija scatter

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Olatomiwami(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
oluztx:

To you Biafrans, this is from an afonja. Be very careful with these people!

Refute the msg Nkita.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Olatomiwami(m): 12:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Fulani terrorist, pretending to be Yoruba, we now know how you operate, divide and conquer,but E go shock una last last

Am a bona-fide Omoluabi, ask who is not new on NL, fight your battles, let's fight ours, ur saviour is con man and a terrorist, no same person will go on burning and killing spree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Graysons: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
Asari Dokubo is a sellout and sabotuer, he speaks only for his selfish self and interest not Niger Delta.
He is a shame to us from Ibom Republic more reasons we prefer our republic than coexisting with ijaw betrayers
Who the hell are you, a fvcking akwa ibom gate man to call ijaws betrayers are you stupid or something? And who need or is begging you to form a country with? Don't you ever in your miserable existence call ijaws betraters again akpan. Know your place clown!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by SaintBishop: 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
You Akwa iboms can prefer hell for all we care, how is that ijaw people business?
Ijaws betray no one,we made it clear right from day one that we are not interested in any bia wherever so what all these nonsense?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ednut1(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2021
Kanu had no job or career in the UK. He is a con man

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by dmbb: 1:15pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by hammerDK: 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
OLD VIDEO.

NIGERIANS TOO LIKE WAHALA.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by udemzyudex(m): 1:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
Clout chaser oga rest.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Topmaike007(m): 1:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Asari my man...
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by ceaser: 1:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Well, Asari should know that Buhari is coming for him next. In the spirit of federal character which BUHARI wants to adhere to in this situation, Asari Dokubo is likely the next target on the hit list. So he better watch his back.

First it was that Shite leader El-zakzaki (representing the North)

Then ít was that Benue fighter Terwase "Gana" Akwaza (representing the Middle belt) but he wasn't so lucky as he was killed extrajudicially in the most gruesome manner by the Nigerian military hours after being granted amnesty being caught in his most relaxed time.

Then it was Nnamdi Kanu (representing the SE) who he would have preferred to also kill but for the mode of his "abduction" into the country and whose death may have sparked negatively on Kenya, the country that conspired with Nigerian government.

Thereafter it was Sunday Igboho (representing the SW) who would have met the same fate as the Benue guy but for jazz fortification.

Asari will be a good representation for the South South, a dream that I hope does not come thru for Buhari because as it stands, the Fulani are orgasming on these trivial oppressive achievements at the moment.

Do not give them the deluded satisfaction that they have everything under control, because they don't. At best, they have succeeded in unifying their opponents in the spirit of "the enemy of my enemy is my friend".
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Felabrity: 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Every is taking claims for arrest, dss to interpol, to Nigerian police, to malami and even shekau

This one better trend carefully
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by BJanta: 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Daytonbale:

Even in Buhari's prison?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by donnie(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
ednut1:
Kanu had no job or career in the UK. He is a con man
You're are everywhere about this man's matter. Now you go as low as peddling lies.

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by thinksense: 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
pls this ipob miscreant were frustrated o

they are still looking for another 6 virgin to fortify their juju

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by donnie(m): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
BJanta:

Even in Buhari's prison?

YES
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Kailalomo(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
I have one truth about you..

No be your father be that man wey you been dey call father. If I lie go ask your mom grin grin grin grin now believe me and accept it ooh if u no want make thunder

kindlyheart:
Some truths. I don't care where it comes from, once it is truth, I will accept without bias
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Alejo1: 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
You guys should settle yourself, this is not time of fighting.,, the down fall of a man is not the end of his life.
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by harmony75: 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nnamdi kalu is fighting for good course how are you fighting for your own people let's not make enemies
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by Captain8(m): 1:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
DankemzI:
did he mention ibom here? why attacking him?
Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by TBD(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Biafruad only exist online and offline, Nnamdi Cownu has turn it to money making ventures.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by TolaniLuv: 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
You’re right.

I didn’t check Nairaland for almost 1 year. But, I was on social media. I see comment from both Yoruba’s and Igbo’s and even sometimes Hausa people supporting this. But,

I recently come on Nairaland and I see comments I think people on Nairaland are different. They are still having hateful mind and fight instead of coming together just as it always been 2008 when I signed up the tribal war is still same on Nairaland . I feel a lot of kids are on here than adult

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo Mocks Nnamdi Kanu Over Arrest: "I Promised I'll Smoke You Out" by DonCandido(f): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Shut up. Speak for yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akeredolu Disqualified By Screening Committee, Announcement Expected Soon / Abba Kyari Standing By Signpost Of Road Named After Him (Picture) / Solomon Dalung's First Wife Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.