Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

The Man/deity Called God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Man/deity Called God (1629 Views)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Here Is The Real Africa Deity Called (esu) Who Lives In Ooni Of Ife Palace / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Man/deity Called God by oluwafeolami(m): 1:44am On Jan 11, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Now it's clear you are truly Mad!

You are the one mad here. You know next to nothing and you are just an extremist that can’t be civil at all. How do you even preach Christ to unbelievers with this ur shallow brain? Bleep off idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Man/deity Called God by Dtruthspeaker: 5:02am On Jan 11, 2022
oluwafeolami:

You are the one mad here. You know next to nothing and you are just an extremist that can’t be civil at all. How do you even preach Christ to unbelievers with this ur shallow brain? Bleep off idiot

I have often heard that there are people who find Madness and Mad People appealing and obviously, you are one of them!

And of course reasonabiility can not be found among the Insane, thus, it is Insane, to preach to the Insane!

And if you were not Mad, you would certainly have known that!
Re: The Man/deity Called God by oluwafeolami(m): 6:37am On Jan 12, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

I have often heard that there are people who find Madness and Mad People appealing and obviously, you are one of them!

And of course reasonabiility can not be found among the Insane, thus, it is Insane, to preach to the Insane!

And if you were not Mad, you would certainly have known that!

You are an unrepentant fool. Deal with that

Re: The Man/deity Called God by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2022
cheesy

Lol funny, Are you saying God is Disabled too as per your claims cos we've got many lepers and blind people all around the World!

Your Example with kids failing and passing exams don't really add up

Are you saying kids were sent to the world to write exams or to be tested!

What about our forefathers who died before any form education or civilization?

I'm sure there's an Overall controller of the universe but the stories from your two famous and biggest Abrahamic Religion is not clear

Y'all (Chris+Islam) be using same or slightly different names, event and locations [Copy & Paste stories]

The funny thing is you keep claiming superiority over one another

Everyone's got their heritage, you can't force yours on me and vice versa

Every form of prove or evidence has been set up b4 coming out to preach the gospel all over the world cos they've got the govt's backing

I be African Man Yo!

grin grin grin

Dtruthspeaker:

grin You fool thyself alone! You now pretend that you do not know that God truly made you to look like Him (in Nigerian english, you say "resemble Him)

So you have no choice but to stay silent After I have now shown you your own omnipotentness and how you took the plunge, risk and all for either Shame or Shine, Humiliation or Praise! grin
Re: The Man/deity Called God by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:45pm On Jan 29, 2022
cheesy

Lol, you're sounding as if you're the one protecting and defending your God!

grin grin

Dtruthspeaker:

He is Personally Attacking God and you say it is good that he does it, but I should not?

Re: The Man/deity Called God by Ramirezkhay(m): 11:58pm On Jan 29, 2022
cheesy

Leave the guy ABEG!

I ask just one question from those house to house evangelism pipu one day say

How did you know your sins have been forgiven after praying for forgiveness?

One said it's by the spirit and the feelings he got after praying for his forgiveness

I just laff am, I tell am say na you go comfort yourself and give yourself the feeling of being forgiven as if there's a voice saying (My Son!!! I don forgive You)

grin grin

ThinkSmarter:
Fvck off, You extremist cum terrorist.
A religious fanatic with heart filled with hate.

1 Like

Re: The Man/deity Called God by SimplePlan34: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2022
Do u know that the Catholic church instructed it's members not use the word Yahweh again. The elyon(Enlil) is the head of the Elohim(Anunaki). It was enki that saved Noah. Because Enlil wanted to wipe humanity off. Of course there is a higher God not just what the Bible prraches Abraham was an Enlil ite

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Would God Need A Son In The Programme Of Redemption / The Beauty Of The Alphabet / Rccg Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.