Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

My Wife Insulted My Benefactor & Disrespected Me As Her Husband - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Insulted My Benefactor & Disrespected Me As Her Husband (412 Views)

I Insulted My Girlfriend How Do I Apologise / Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Insulted My Benefactor & Disrespected Me As Her Husband by Romancehub: 8:16am On Jul 04, 2021
I am having an issue in my marriage. And this issue is about my wife imagining crazy things in her head. I got married three years ago. When I was dating my wife, I introduced her to my mentor, Ms. Jane (not real name). Ms. Jane has been my mentor for over 15 years. I came to Lagos as a secondary school drop out. I lived with relatives who did not care much about me, so I started hustling and doing all kinds of of jobs to survive.

I met Ms. Jane who offered me a job to work in her dry cleaning outfit. I did so well that when the manager of the place resigned, Ms. Jane offered me the job after only one year of working with her. She asked me what I wanted to do in life, and I told her I wanted to complete my education. She helped me get my GCE form and I passed. I also started doing part time schooling.

Everything I am today is because of Ms. Jane. I graduated from school and I grew Ms. Jane’s business and I started my own chain of businesses in Dry cleaning and auto spare parts dealing. I met my wife through a friend, she is used to be a shy young woman and I found out she was a virgin, I told myself, I would marry her.

I introduced her to Ms Jane as my mentor. She was very respectful to her and all that. Now, that we are married, I noticed that she no longer like Ms. Jane anymore. She said Ms. Jane is not married and she does not understand that married people need space. That Ms. Jane’s involvement in our marriage is too much.

Just because Ms. Jane calls us, ask of her and our baby, buys things for her and the baby. But when I am having business meetings with Ms. Jane, my wife is imagining things. Well, its my fault, I am the one innocently telling my wife my every conversations and dealings with Ms. Jane.

One time, I don’t know what entered my head but my wife was asking why Ms. Jane is not married after all, she is pretty. I told her that she has been unlucky in relationships. She even asked me why didnt I date Ms. Jane. I told her cos she is older than me. Maybe, I had a little alcohol but I told my wife of a little night of indiscretion I had with Ms. Jane.

I mean, nothing really happened. It was one night that I went to see Ms. Jane. She was upstairs in her room and told the house manager to send me up to bring her the cheques to sign. When I got to her room, she was scantily dressed and while I tried to act professional, Ms. Jane, was clearly flirting with me. I saw pain in her eyes. She had just broken up with her man that time.

I held her when she tried to kiss me. I told her no and she apologized. For a few days, she avoided me and I thought she would sack me but she never mentioned that night till date. And I have never made any advances to her or has she tried to anymore. For that, I respected her even much more.

So even when I was going to get married, I did not even think of Ms. Jane in a romantic way after all, I didnt hide my relationship from her. Now, I am married. Ms. Jane is still my mentor and I respect her alot.Why all of a sudden my wife is saying I have to cut her off. That she is too involved in our life. And using that kiss I told her happened to blackmail me.

My wife is insinuating that Ms. Jane is waiting for an opportunity to sleep with me, that once I give her green light, she will respond. Well, I have too much respect for Ms. Jane. She is eve 11 years older than me. Why would I sleep with someone who is my benefactor. I told my wife to stop thinking rubbish thought.

Do you know my wife blocked me from going out two nights ago? She said I will not got for a meeting with Ms. Jane and some business clients. Can you imagine? I thought my wife was joking but she held my shirt and said over her dead body. I thought this was a joke really. I left for the meeting and before I knew it, my wife called Ms. Jane and insulted the living day light out of this woman who has done nothing but show her love and kindness.

Please Read More

https://tiktalkhub.com/my-wife-insulted-my-benefactor-disrespected-me-as-her-husband/04/07/2021/
Re: My Wife Insulted My Benefactor & Disrespected Me As Her Husband by donbachi(m): 8:39am On Jul 04, 2021
U,ur wife and Jane...if i Slap una ehn.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Can We Have A Heart To Heart Talk For A Moment? / Onlyfans Says It Will Ban Sexually Explicit Content / Wow...am Done....its GONE!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.