Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid (2273 Views)

"We Brought Down Crashed Helicopter' - Bandits Claim Responsibility / BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Dares Nigeria, Declares Biafra Government / Read Full Response Of Federal Government To Obj's Arrest Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by mekaboy(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2021
If asari was arrested, IPOB wont let anyone hear word.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by OBALOLA55(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

I breathe therefore I'm everyone that breathes.

Can't you see the fallacy in your argument?
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF ONIONBANDIT, STOP SPAMMING NAIRALAND angry
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2021
OBALOLA55:
STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF ONIONBANDIT, STOP SPAMMING NAIRALAND angry

Aswerugud, Onionbandit is living rent-free in your head.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:16am On Jul 04, 2021
AGITATIONS AND PROTESTS HAS BECOME ANODA BIG BUSINESS FOR SCHOOL DROPOUTS AND MISCREANTS WHO REFUSED TO BE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by sharpwriter(m): 11:35am On Jul 04, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

But Igboho is not scam..
Yorubas sef grin
I won't talk more than this,I promised not to stoop so low again

Omoslim26:

I have no business with him and his scam rival mnk ,they are just the same using the failings of the govt to cash out.

MNK is not a scam.
Igboho is not a scam.

But I'm having doubts and concern about this Asari. Is Asari not expected to team up with the south to fought the common enemy?

Why is he fighting Kanu? The only thing I can bring out is that, maybe Kanu wants the South South to be part of Biafra, and Asari says No. And truly, I don't see why Kanu would want Niger Delta to be Biafra.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Simplyleo:
Asari Dokubo is a fulani jihadist.

Nairalanders there is something wrong with this member.

Check all its posts

Nonsense jokes and stupid unserious rants. We are facing terrorists herds men killers , herdsmen rapists and kidnappers plus sessesion agitation from kanu and igboho and this one makes jokes about peoepls death and insecurity
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Commentor: 11:59am On Jul 04, 2021
sharpwriter:

MNK is not a scam.
Igboho is not a scam.

But I'm having doubts and concern about this Asari. Is Asari not expected to team up with the south to fought the common enemy?

Why is he fighting Kanu? The only thing I can bring out is that, maybe Kanu wants the South South to be part of Biafra, and Asari says No. And truly, I don't see why Kanu would want Niger Delta to be Biafra.
Because he knows the job of monetized activism and knows the sharing formula.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Omoslim26: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
sharpwriter:

MNK is not a scam.
Igboho is not a scam.

Point of correction him and mnk are fighting each other, sharing formula gone wrong I guess�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by sharpwriter(m): 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Commentor:

Because he knows the job of monetized activism and knows the sharing formula.

Hmmmn, it is well.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by Jostoman: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
MiztaPepperoni:

This same fat man fight physically for the amnesty of Niger Delta without running anywhere and still dey the naija soil till tomorrow. Him fight for a good course for him people and dey rip the benefit of him struggle till tomorrow.

Him get job to dey protect oil pipe lines for Niger Delta, and since the amnesty them get some peace for their region unlike before.

Now make una try tender MNK school qualifications or the job him dey do make we see.

As our presido use Nepa certificate take dey rule us, Abeg which certificate MNK take dey command Igbos
the only thing that is still making asari dokubo to be alive today is that baba Obasanjo's government is not as wicked as this present government.
Re: BREAKING: Asari Dokubo Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest, Claim Responsibility (vid by sharpwriter(m): 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omoslim26:

Point of correction him and mnk are fighting each other, sharing formula gone wrong I guess�

Lol... I hear una.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Now, The Rally Will Not Be Hijacked", Obidients Thank Lagos State Government / Shettima Is A Terrorist, Peter Obi Has Best Manifesto - Hajia Naja'atu / Obi Flew In A Private Plane That Conducted The Online Polls In His Favor-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.