Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:06 AM

She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now (646 Views)

Man Proposes, She Said No, Another Lady Takes The Ring From Him (pics/video) / The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Kelvinuwadi(m): 10:30am On Jul 04, 2021
She is my coursemate and my close friend, she is 19, while I'm 20. We are almost of the same height, we got to know each other better one day in school and 3 days later she visit me in my house. We did some study together and she went back home the same day, I started having feelings for her a week later, and I told her about it but she said ( she doesn't want a boyfriend for now)
What I don't really know is if she really loves me, I don't just know what next to do, because I feel like letting her go, maybe she is not for me. I need some advice please
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Bola146(f): 10:32am On Jul 04, 2021
You need serious slap!!! Instead of you to go and hustle, you are peeping and running after a girl lipsrsealed embarassed pele. You will be alright last last

2 Likes

Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Kelvinuwadi(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Say something
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by pansophist(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
"She doesn't want a boyfriend now" is another way of her telling that she is not interested in you. If the kind of guy she wants shows up right now, she will be in a relationship immediately.

Women generally do not speak directly like men, you should be able to decode what their speech implies. So bros, leave her and stop wasting your time. I can tell you for free that she does not love you. Move on. If she does, you won't be here asking. You'll know.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Kelvinuwadi(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2021
Thank you
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Stenewiser: 10:44am On Jul 04, 2021
At twenty years of age, you're already planning on how to delay yourself.

3 Likes

Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Kelvinuwadi(m): 10:47am On Jul 04, 2021
� �
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by ITbomb(m): 10:52am On Jul 04, 2021
You have been zoned
It is well

Either you stay and suffer while hoping she will change her mind or
Tell her that what brought you close to her was your feelings for her and if she doesn't share that feelings, you would want your space so that you can concentrate on your studies

1 Like

Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Kelvinuwadi(m): 11:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Thanks bro
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by igbarasdynasty: 11:37am On Jul 04, 2021
Now wey motor loaded with premium tears don spoil for road, you no go japa face your studies. Continue, your tears go power Kainji Dam when e happen.
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by brosom(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
Just like u said u both reads together,

Make e no pass that level, if not a heavy down pour of tear is about to drop from u.

Between, u re just lusting after her, u re not in love.

I bet the moment u sex her the moment ur realize it.
Re: She Said No, Because She Doesn't Want A Man For Now by Isokoson1: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

Bros op you still young to worry for one small girl.. .Bros focus on your education

Las Las no work for Nigeria our monkey president Don yan so ..

No forget to Bang any pussy way cone ur way sha...leave no pussy untouched

(1) (Reply)

If Only People Will Leave Sex, Cheating And Money To Focus On Important Things / Sex Is Not Spiritual, Nigeria Lawyer / At Some Point In Life Everyone Hits A Rock Bottom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.