Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya (22339 Views)

2 Nigerian Girls Burnt To Death By Their Boyfriends In Burkina Faso / 2 Lagos Housemaids Raped Employer’s Daughters With Fingers, Sticks / Two Nigerian Housemaids Killed By Their Bosses In Saudi Arabia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by THISLIFE01: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
pocohantas:
Libya? How them take reach there, plane or bus? Nigerians do not hear word sha! I really pity them. The ones that didn’t do anything dey enter better trouble, come be these ones wey thief. Ah, the Lord be with them.

It might be a setup,never trust those libya monsters...
Besides,d girls would have been promised a better life as soon as they get there. Most of the maids are sexually abused by their employer's, I just pity them.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by igbowoman: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
Could be a set up.I don't trust those people

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by bigcasava1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by pacespot(m): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Na everywhere you go be this Nigerian thing
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by bigcasava1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
I know they will not put their names cos they are not igbos.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Calitoscassius(m): 1:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Sultty:
may God protect them while in prison. Libya is unstable and chances of them being killed out there is high
They will not make it out alive. That is it for them.

Why are nigerians still going to dangerous libya?
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by okuta007: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2021
flexlatifa:
Nigerian should stop spoiling the image of the country.

U try see way comot for the country see work outside u no happy na to thief...

We dey talk say the country don spoil Una wan spoil lam finish..

First to comment
I think I should be rewarded for this.

great reply BUT you forgot to mention the Nigerian spirit of “I MUST MAKE AM” - which makes the average Nigeria to dream of achieving what’s naturally beyond their talent or capacity - like an illiterate, unskilled or talentless young man thinking of building a mansion and driving a bentley or rolls royce and spending N100 million on his wedding - with honey moon in Hawaii....

That’s why ritual killing is high - robbery and kidnapping is attractive

This is why these girls did what they did .....

until we tackle that mindset of entitlement- we will keep having these issues nationally and internationally
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by jaxxy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
From the way the gal in blue is standing it’s obvious she committed a crime. They should deport them rather than send them to Libya jails.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Elidrisy20: 1:55pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bloody Biafrans
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Hogan17: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2021
post=103355821:
Just look at these barawos!
They will come back home forming Slay queens!

These sets of animals that keep disgracing our darling nation for obodo abroad and for inside our darling nation no dey ever tire?
Dem take fraud, stealing, drugs and all manners of crimes swear for dem?
Animalistic bastards

Always in the news for the very wrong reasons.
May God save Nigerians from these idiots that keep bringing the country to to disrepute.
They have all the opportunities to work legitimately, but fraud and crime is engraved on their forehead.....almost naturally!

Why not shut up if you have nothing reasonable to say, are they as poor as the poorest people?
Better no let people come for your head Oga romantic!
Oshisko!!

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

Quiet!
If your Darling daddy had made a good working environment here would they have been in Libya?
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Mujinho4b(m): 2:12pm On Jul 04, 2021
Could be a set up.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by imagrg(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
Most Nigerians can't be trusted with money. I swear.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Tjjones: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
Am absolutely wondering abt the scene that will be playing head right na,how i wish i knew thoughts..... They hav added 2 already damage image of d country in d international level.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by imagrg(m): 3:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
It's no setup. It's our value system they are displaying outside.
Mujinho4b:
Could be a set up.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Orpe7(m): 3:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
If their crimes were not posted and they just took them straight to prison, nigerians will be crying foul
Not knowing that na the same erankos cus their own problems
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Kingsleystunner(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
flexlatifa:
Nigerian should stop spoiling the image of the country.

U try see way comot for the country see work outside u no happy na to thief...

We dey talk say the country don spoil Una wan spoil lam finish..

First to comment
I think I should be rewarded for this.

What are you saying man,they are really suffering there in Libya they are misusing our female Nigerias 50 percent are maid while 50 percent are prostitute may God help them
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by dchamp234(m): 3:54pm On Jul 04, 2021
See what they are wearing in Libya, can they wear such cloth here in Nigeria?? Now you there's no place like home....
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Seun360(m): 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Always Nigerians.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by AriseNews: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2021
I feel sorry for them.

Meanwhile, Watch shocking confession of an arrested IPOB member who revealed how the sect killed 10 virgin girls in Imo State for Spiritual Fortification and charms

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9USmRk4x26I
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Gjmff: 5:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
Really
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Ashinze: 5:02pm On Jul 04, 2021
The gold might be stolen but the money is not stealing, they work for the money . That money is there monthly salary since they started working the maid job
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by oloyedewaris(m): 5:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
2special:
It might also be a setup, I don't trust those Arabs.
How do you know they are Arabs, is everyone staying in Lagos a yoruba
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by kweensheba: 5:37pm On Jul 04, 2021
Too bad.

Crime does not pay.

Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Caseless: 6:23pm On Jul 04, 2021
Please, don't enslave them.
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by 9jakool: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2021
Because you want escape poverty, you will go slave it out in Libya, a country currently in civil war and plagued by terrorists.

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
Bad leaders bad leadership in the meantime these ones cannot leave person thing alone
Re: 2 Nigerian Housemaids Arrested For Stealing Employers' Money, Jewelry In Libya by gabbiadinny: 1:19am On Jul 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Hacker Arrested In Rivers After Duping 5 Influential Nigerians (pic) / How Do I Report A Relative To EFCC? / Man Kills His Biological Mother In Otukpo, Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.