Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? (39989 Views)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:52pm On Jul 04, 2021
Toks2008:

Please dont stress anyone here.. Quote the scriptures here fully and dont just mention them.

You see how i dissected the scriptures on the write up so please follow suit.

Isaiah 57:17
For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

2 Corinthians 2:1-2
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
Witttyduchess:
sorry I don't have such time bringing scriptural verses to ignorant minds whose conscience has been seared with hot iron.
Enjoy your delusion while it lasts.
Go back to romance section cos that's what you're obviously good at.
Um... but there isn't scriptural support for anything you wrote of Salvation and being born-again to begin with. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Toks2008(m): 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Isaiah 57:17
For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him: I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart.

2 Corinthians 2:1-2
Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.

2 Receive us; we have wronged no man, we have corrupted no man, we have defrauded no man.

And how does this correlate with the write up?

Did you ever take time to read the write up?

Cos if you did you will see how articulate I was and how each Scripture quoted merged Well with the topic.

3 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:19am On Jul 05, 2021
Toks2008:

And how does this correlate with the write up?

Did you ever take time to read the write up?

Cos if you did you will see how articulate I was and how each Scripture quoted merged Well with the topic.

You appear to be against the natural and general assessment of the contents of that picture, which is what I addressed.

In my respectful opinion, they are right, those things are not good things at all and should not be done and I think they are manifesly bad even if they did not attach bible statements to them.

Anyone who gives up on acquiring salvation does not value the condemnation that awaits him and how very very hard they are going to need to work to go through the eye of a needle.

I believe this is the crux of your query!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Out of the lot, you single out what you thought would stand. grin

Is it truly the waist bead that is evil or the subtle drawing of the eye to a place we are all prohibited from going? grin

If the waist bead was properly covered as the pant would that have been a problem?

I didn't single any hat would stand. I singled out those that sounded dodgy. If someone listed sins out and put something as dubious as "drinking coffee" as part I'll definitely call the person out for it. You can wear long skirts for the wrong reason and it would be a sin. Doesn't mean generically wearing long skirts is a sin.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

I didn't single any hat would stand. I singled out those that sounded dodgy. If someone listed sins out and put something as dubious as "drinking coffee" as part I'll definitely call the person out for it. You can wear long skirts for the wrong reason and it would be a sin. Doesn't mean generically wearing long skirts is a sin.

No wahala! The point is, is what we see in the picture prima facie, good or bad? And this has been addressed.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Toks2008(m): 9:40am On Jul 11, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

No wahala! The point is, is what we see in the picture prima facie, good or bad? And this has been addressed.

Yeah
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Toks2008(m): 10:02am On Aug 01, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Toks2008(m): 5:30am On Sep 05, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:

Interesting.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Toks2008(m): 10:40am On Oct 17, 2021
Good morning Lalasticlala. E be like sey you no like this thread.

Happy Sunday.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by dollynnn(f): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
Africans are the ones raising these unnecessary standards in Christianity

3 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Odingo1: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wonder why Nigerians are religious people yet nothing is working in their country. What is the purpose of church and mosque they are frequenting here and there.

6 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by gambia(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wahala for who dem shut out of heaven.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Sammyklever(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol...

Real men , check out my thread
I shared a natural solution on how to overcome your one minute bedroom problem

You can now stay stronger and last longer on bed
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ceekaycee: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
As a Christian, my task is to preach about that Salvation which has appeared to all men...
And empowering my life in the holy ghost that I may fulfill destiny...
I am not here to judge. Am no judge.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by justking(m): 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jesus loves you

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Boogyman557: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool I TOLD YA ALL KUSH IS LIFE AND LIFE IS KUSH.. STAY OUT OF TROUBLE AND DNT GO OUT. JUST HIGH ON UR KUSH 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
You take a look at those pics.what do you think? Sentiments aside. Truth be told, most of them look indecent. Even, higher instutions have banned some of these Indecent dressings how much more religious sectors.

Please let's shun indecent dressing and all forms of immorality. You and I know the right thing to do. Let's do it and stop finding faults.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Religion is a SCAM..

Nigerian Hypocrites are the WORST..

SCAMMERS!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by neyoohhh: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Crap.

Do not judge is the latest tactic you people use to defend your evil tendencies.

If you see a mad man running at you with a cutlass, stay there and don't judge the situation well.

Even without religion, common sense matter's.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by MufasaLion: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
See y'all in Mars! cool
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by thamilet(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
No be everybody wet Sabi write in good English Get sense Sha

Why not go ahead and turn the Church to a Hub of immorality

2 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by iLegendd(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
I didn't even bother reading the post. Only 10 Nigerians will make Heaven. The rest are going to a second Hell. Let's enjoy the Hell of a nation we're currently in first.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
The truth is that of a man is truly born again your spirit will align with the Holy Spirit and no one will tell you to put off those dreads, sagging, dirty jeans, etc

3 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by FlipModeSquade(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2021
Odingo1:
Wonder why Nigerians are religious people yet nothing is working in their country. What is the purpose of church and mosque they are frequenting here and there.
Hypocritical Scammers!!

The so called Pastors would sell you for half a loaf of bread!! angry
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by deepdeep(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Na mumu dey collect those leaflets grin
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by judedwriter(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2021
Entering heaven is only by God's special grace...

Many things can disqualify you... Anger, bitterness, lust, stealing, etc.

However, if you love God with all your heart, you won't struggle to obey Him and make heaven.

2 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by vickydevoka(m): 4:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Note this, women are their young gar are ready to make heaven due to peer pressure
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by hardon1(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
HedwigesMaduro:
It should be noted that bribery and corruption, greed etc are conspicuously absent from this special list of sins...

Don't mind them and their myopic thinking
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by vickydevoka(m): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Note this, women are their young are not ready to make heaven due to peer pressure
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Jesus Christ is a very simple man, he saw all these things but never did he for once judge us over looks. He doesn’t care of who you are or how you dress, as long as you believe in him and obey the commandments of the father you are saved. And even if you and ask God for forgiveness his grace abides In us.

All these churches are just complicating things!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.