Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? (39971 Views)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by gasparpisciotta: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2021
Toks2008:

Thank goodness you just confirmed that you are a mindless sheeple so please with all due respect just be a spectator and refrain from making comments henceforth.

Thanks

A lot of Christians are under a spell, they do not know the difference between Jesus Christ and a pastor.

Some pastors have kept people under a bondage by threats, deceits, false teachings and fake prophecies out of emotional and sentimental feelings and personal desires
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 8:14pm On Oct 17, 2021
Grandkay21:
Since my Jehovah witnesses friend (gal) started selling hip and butt And breast enhance drug and lotion,capsule I give up.
My Lord Chosen babe now do make up and photoshoot for birthday ��

They aren't the author of your faith you know undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by emmyN(m): 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
Witttyduchess:
it won't send anyone to hell but rather the person wearing it is an evidence that he/she isn't born again with a renewed mind cos any genuine born again Christian still wearing those need to question his/her salvation.
I see you're doing a lot of work here promoting indecency in Christendom.
If you don't repent you'll meet your Doom soon.

Trash.

@ bold, are you not different from a babalawo? angry
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But what does it mean to say something is God-breathed? undecided

The words of Satan and that of demons, also written of in scripture, are also God-breathed. So, does God-breathened mean All True? undecided

Two key things we learn of God's breath from the book of Genesis are:
■ that All knowledge, be it of Good and of Evil belongs to God.
■ that God breathed His breath into every living creation.

Keep these in mind when processing my question please. undecided

Stop derailing the thread with unnecessary arguments. if you are lonely at home go visit some friends

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by themanderon: 9:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
@ Op if any of those things in those pictures look good to you then you need to repent. How can someone who has half of her boobs flowing out of her apparel call herself a born again christian or what are you saying? All these new age christianity will lead many to hell. May God have mercy on us all.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 9:39pm On Oct 17, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
Stop derailing the thread with unnecessary arguments. if you are lonely at home go visit some friends
Stop running away from the Truth of God which has been the same from even before 2000 years ago. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Danniedpastor:

Please sir, define "evil".

Most of the time you just stand and condemn people in the name of"preaching" the gospel.

What some people do is to preach "damnation" over "reconcilation".

Judgement day will be funny o

I do not need to define evil but I'll be happy to point out some examples

1) it is evil to take even your brother's wife/husband not to talk of your neighbours wife/husband.

2) it is evil to plot to take the property and goods which belong to another person.

3) it is evil to deceive the simple and the foolish.

4) it is evil to lay traps against people so that you can claim their advantage.

5) it is evil to disobey The Law which Dictates All men to Live Honestly, to Harm No One and To give to each their Due!

I am sure with these examples you can find the other things which are evil!
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nephilim: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Toks2008:
I saw this tract yesterday and i can't imagine the level of heresy.

We all know that appearing decent is good but the level of condemnation as seen in this tract is mind blowing and does not reflect the teachings in the Scriptures.

Nearly all the Scriptures quoted have no bearing with the images... These are the false preachers the Bible warned us about... They make salvation look like bondage hence make it extremely difficult for many to be saved... Believe it or not, some people will see this and actually believe they can't make heaven and will either give up their salvation or not even bother to accept salvation.

Can't believe that someone will take time out to spend money just to spread this heresy. Is this what salvation is all about?

Collosians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

Mathew 7:1 Amp
“Do not judge, criticize and condemn others unfairly with an attitude of self-righteous superiority as though assuming the office of a judge, so that you will not be judged unfairly.

Acts 13:39

"And through him everyone who has faith is made free from all those things, from which the law of Moses was not able to make you free."

This scriptural verse simply makes it clear that we as believers are no longer under the several laws of moses as listed as sinful acts in the attached.

And finally let us go to 1 Peter 3 which makes it clear that looking beautiful outwardly in our own way is not a sin but advises that we do not just focus on looking good outwardly but also have a Godly nature... It may interest us to know that even GOD almighty loves gold, diamonds and other lovely jewels which is why he meticulously adorn paradise with gold and precious jewels.

1 Peter 3: 3 -5
"Your adornment must not be merely external--with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewellery, or being superficially preoccupied with dressing in expensive clothes; 4but let it be the inner beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature which is very precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves'',

If GOD sends people to hell because of body arts(Tattoo), wearing jewelries, braiding of hair, wearing dreads, earrings and so on as listed on the attached image then that will definitely trivalize the sacrifice JESUS made on the cross...

If you feel that dressing in a certain way or appearing in a particular way is not ok by you then please dress in a way that you love but don't ever judge or condemn anyone based on your own standard or belief.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.
www.spiritreports dot blog spot dot com, Endeavor to read and pray for God's enlightenment on the revelations you'll find there.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Stop running away from the Truth of God which has been the same from even before 2000 years ago. undecided

John 18:38
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by omojeesu(m): 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Do these things glorify God?

Will Jesus, if He were physically here now dress these ways?

Can these people dress to work these ways? Or go for job interviews and contract interviews these ways?

Should a Christian dress / appear these ways in Church or for evangelism and follow up?

Will the Holy Spirit ask anyone to dress these ways?

It is belittling human dignity. These are indecent show of shame.

The body is supposed to be the temple of God.

Romans

12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye PRESENT YOUR BODIES a LIVING SACRIFICE, HOLY, ACCEPTABLE UNTO 3God, which is your REASONABLE service.
12:2 And BE NOT CONFIRMED TO THIS WORLD: but be ye TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind, that ye may PROVE what is that GOOD, and ACCEPTABLE, and PERFECT, WILL of God.

1 Corinthians

10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or WHATSOEVER YE DO, DO ALL to the GLORY of God.

If one says he or she is saved and can do just anything about his or her bodies and appearance as he or she pleases, God will judge our thoughts, motives, speech and behavior and impacts these have on the spiritual welfare of others.

Anything may be lawful but not everything is needful, useful and helpful.

WHATSOEVER a person sows he/she shall reap.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by AlphaStyles(m): 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
BLIKE SAY SAMSON DY HELL OO
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by InvertedHammer: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:

/
The same way every charlatan out there claims that s/he has a calling until caught in a compromising position.

There were no resources to fact-check those claimants in that era.

/
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2021
FreelanceRebel:
John 18:38
So, you don't know who Jesus Christ is? undecided

36 Jesus said, “My kingdom does not belong to this world. If it did, my servants would fight so that I would not be handed over to the Jewish leaders. No, my kingdom is not an earthly one.”
37 Pilate said, “So you are a king.”
Jesus answered, “You are right to say that I am a king. I was born for this: to tell people about the truth. That is why I came into the world. And everyone who belongs to the truth listens to me.”
38 Pilate said, “What is truth?” Then he went out to the Jewish leaders again and said to them, “I can find nothing against this man.
39 But it is one of your customs for me to free one prisoner to you at the time of the Passover. Do you want me to free this ‘king of the Jews’?”
40 They shouted back, “No, not him! Let Barabbas go free!” (Barabbas was a rebel.) - John 18 vs 36 - 40
Jesus Christ is the Truth , the very Gospel of the Kingdom of God, God's Law for all those who will believe in Him. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:58pm On Oct 17, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by God2man2again(m): 12:53am On Oct 18, 2021
omojeesu:
Do these things glorify God?

Will Jesus, if He were physically here now dress these ways?

Can these people dress to work these ways? Or go for job interviews and contract interviews these ways?

Should a Christian dress / appear these ways in Church or for evangelism and follow up?

Will the Holy Spirit ask anyone to dress these ways?

It is belittling human dignity. These are indecent show of shame.

The body is supposed to be the temple of God.

Romans

12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye PRESENT YOUR BODIES a LIVING SACRIFICE, HOLY, ACCEPTABLE UNTO 3God, which is your REASONABLE service.
12:2 And BE NOT CONFIRMED TO THIS WORLD: but be ye TRANSFORMED by the renewing of your mind, that ye may PROVE what is that GOOD, and ACCEPTABLE, and PERFECT, WILL of God.

1 Corinthians

10:31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or WHATSOEVER YE DO, DO ALL to the GLORY of God.

If one says he or she is saved and can do just anything about his or her bodies and appearance as he or she pleases, God will judge our thoughts, motives, speech and behavior and impacts these have on the spiritual welfare of others.

Anything may be lawful but not everything is needful, useful and helpful.

WHATSOEVER a person sows he/she shall reap.

Truth
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by God2man2again(m): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2021
Ruggman:
The images represented by those pictures are not godly. No responsible person will like to dress like that not to talk of a believer in Jesus Christ.

Truly we are not to judge others, but certainly we are told to call evil evil and not to glorify it.

Speaking the truth about immoral and indecent dressing is the duty of every true believer.

'Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure having it's seal, let everyone that calls the name of Jesus Christ depart from iniquity'. 2 Timothy 2:19

Thank you. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by God2man2again(m): 1:24am On Oct 18, 2021
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

Ha!ha! ha! How can someone dressed like this to meet the President? How?
I mean, Mr. President Not God.

If 4 or 5 people are saying No!
What about God?

Will God allow these indecent dressings?

Breast out!
Butt out!
Half na.ked!
Torn jeans!
Pierced body!
Deadly tattoos!
and so on.

Let me say this to everyone that would like to understand:
Our work on Earth will be tested with fire.
If it stands, heaven is sure. If not, it will be sad.

Every Christian will be tested to show the quality of their faiths in God.

Remember Job, God has not changed. Job was 100% perfect but God allowed the devil to test him. Why?
God will not allow the untested to enter his rest.
Presently, the whole world is under trial of Covid19. Many survived it while many are already dead.

Christianity is not a joke. Jesus paid the ultimate price of shedding his precious blood.
He bled to death.
He suffered.
He wept.
He agonized.
He sacrificed so many things.
What have you done for Jesus? Nothing!

Your body is the temple of God. The same body has been turned to the dressing of a harlot.

Even in some schools, they put it on the billboard that indecent dressing is forbidden.
How much more inside the church or you wear it as a lifestyle.

The Bible says, if the righteous are scarcely save where will the ungodly appear?
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Lastly, hijab wearing is the identity of a Muslim lady. During Olympic, no shame, they wore it. Playing soccer, they will still wear it.
Inside the hot sun, they are identified by it.

Attend some Christian weddings, you will see so called Christian ladies, exposing the sensitive part of their bodies even the bride is almost nak.ed.
What are we talking about?

Let's try to change that is what the tract is saying.

May God send the fire revival into this nation so that the church can go back to the Apostolic design. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Renman: 8:06am On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008:
I saw this tract yesterday and i can't imagine the level of heresy.

We all know that appearing decent is good but the level of condemnation as seen in this tract is mind blowing and does not reflect the teachings in the Scriptures.

Nearly all the Scriptures quoted have no bearing with the images... These are the false preachers the Bible warned us about... They make salvation look like bondage hence make it extremely difficult for many to be saved... Believe it or not, some people will see this and actually believe they can't make heaven and will either give up their salvation or not even bother to accept salvation.

Can't believe that someone will take time out to spend money just to spread this heresy. Is this what salvation is all about?

Collosians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

Mathew 7:1 Amp
“Do not judge, criticize and condemn others unfairly with an attitude of self-righteous superiority as though assuming the office of a judge, so that you will not be judged unfairly.

Acts 13:39

"And through him everyone who has faith is made free from all those things, from which the law of Moses was not able to make you free."

This scriptural verse simply makes it clear that we as believers are no longer under the several laws of moses as listed as sinful acts in the attached.

And finally let us go to 1 Peter 3 which makes it clear that looking beautiful outwardly in our own way is not a sin but advises that we do not just focus on looking good outwardly but also have a Godly nature... It may interest us to know that even GOD almighty loves gold, diamonds and other lovely jewels which is why he meticulously adorn paradise with gold and precious jewels.

1 Peter 3: 3 -5
"Your adornment must not be merely external--with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewellery, or being superficially preoccupied with dressing in expensive clothes; 4but let it be the inner beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature which is very precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves'',

If GOD sends people to hell because of body arts(Tattoo), wearing jewelries, braiding of hair, wearing dreads, earrings and so on as listed on the attached image then that will definitely trivalize the sacrifice JESUS made on the cross...

If you feel that dressing in a certain way or appearing in a particular way is not ok by you then please dress in a way that you love but don't ever judge or condemn anyone based on your own standard or belief.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

"And because iniquity shall *ABOUND*, the love of many shall wax cold" Matthew 24:12

It is not every Iniquity/Sin that is written in the Bible.
Dictionary defines 'ABOUND': to exist in large numbers.
Jesus was talking about what will happen on the last days, and He says, iniquity shall abound and the love of many believers towards God, shall wax cold, Matthew 24:12.
Satan the inventor of Iniquity/Sin shall invent more which were not existing when the Bible was written.

So if you are waiting to see your Iniquity in the Bible before you believe and repent, you will wait till eternity!!!
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Gracefulness: 8:25am On Oct 18, 2021
Let me say that I came to realize that Christians are quick to threaten poeple with hell all those things mentioned there are not all good for believer give your reasons do not quick to say one would go to hell especially matters like 1peter3:3-5 where it said let not your beauty just of outward appearance in the braiding of hair etc you are quick to see wearing of ear ring to condemned it what about braiding of hair or weaving you don't see that,? Read the scripture carefully understand it don't be in hastened to condemned in fact not all sin takes one to hell
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Joshuajay4: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2021
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
marshalldgreat:
grin na deeper and Lord's na im go get this one... Abeg i no mention name o

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by edoairways: 9:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Toks2008 why are supporting evil?
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Danniedpastor(m): 9:28am On Oct 18, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I do not need to define evil but I'll be happy to point out some examples

1) it is evil to take even your brother's wife/husband not to talk of your neighbours wife/husband.

2) it is evil to plot to take the property and goods which belong to another person.

3) it is evil to deceive the simple and the foolish.

4) it is evil to lay traps against people so that you can claim their advantage.

5) it is evil to disobey The Law which Dictates All men to Live Honestly, to Harm No One and To give to each their Due!

I am sure with these examples you can find the other things which are evil!

I was expecting you to mention the things mentioned in the tract.

Anyways, God Hates sin not the sinners. Be careful how you handle them. So that your teaching (of condemnation) won't drive them away farther from God.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by edoairways: 9:41am On Oct 18, 2021
God2man2again:
The way you dress is the way you will be addressed.

Ha!ha! ha! How can someone dressed like this to meet the President? How?
I mean, Mr. President Not God.

If 4 or 5 people are saying No!
What about God?

Will God allow these indecent dressings?

Breast out!
Butt out!
Half na.ked!
Torn jeans!
Pierced body!
Deadly tattoos!
and so on.

Let me say this to everyone that would like to understand:
Our work on Earth will be tested with fire.
If it stands, heaven is sure. If not, it will be sad.

Every Christian will be tested to show the quality of their faiths in God.

Remember Job, God has not changed. Job was 100% perfect but God allowed the devil to test him. Why?
God will not allow the untested to enter his rest.
Presently, the whole world is under trial of Covid19. Many survived it while many are already dead.

Christianity is not a joke. Jesus paid the ultimate price of shedding his precious blood.
He bled to death.
He suffered.
He wept.
He agonized.
He sacrificed so many things.
What have you done for Jesus? Nothing!

Your body is the temple of God. The same body has been turned to the dressing of a harlot.

Even in some schools, they put it on the billboard that indecent dressing is forbidden.
How much more inside the church or you wear it as a lifestyle.

The Bible says, if the righteous are scarcely save where will the ungodly appear?
It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

Lastly, hijab wearing is the identity of a Muslim lady. During Olympic, no shame, they wore it. Playing soccer, they will still wear it.
Inside the hot sun, they are identified by it.

Attend some Christian weddings, you will see so called Christian ladies, exposing the sensitive part of their bodies even the bride is almost nak.ed.
What are we talking about?

Let's try to change that is what the tract is saying.

May God send the fire revival into this nation so that the church can go back to the Apostolic design. Amen.
What do you expect when false prophet have twisted the scriptures. They have feed the sheep with false doctrines

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:51am On Oct 18, 2021
Danniedpastor:

I was expecting you to mention the things mentioned in the tract.

Sorry, I did not go up to remember the tract.

Danniedpastor:

Anyways, God Hates sin not the sinners. Be careful how you handle them. So that your teaching (of condemnation) won't drive them away farther from God.

And this is the Rapture!

The Wise Run to God but the Foolish and Evil, flee from The Lord!

And I am happy to Separate Them!

Which why we sing

And I will run to You
To Your words of truth
Not by might, not by power
But by the spirit of God
Yes, I will run the race
'Til I see Your face
Oh, let me live in the glory of Your grace.

You call me to Your purpose
As Angels understand
For Your glory, may You draw all men
As Your love and grace Demands

And I will run to You
To Your words of truth...
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Samjay83: 9:56am On Oct 18, 2021
[Erotic pictures in the church
Wehdone.

That means they can call pornstars to act out the fornication God has prohibited so that the people will learn.

Fish brain..

I like this guy....the pics is too erotic.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ruggman: 3:01pm On Oct 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. You have to be more specific when making these accusations of yours so I can follow them up. undecided

2. When Jesus Christ mentioned two gates in Matthew 7 vs 13 -14, where the broad gate leads to Hell and the narrow Gate leads to Heaven, did He lie? undecided
When in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 where Jesus Christ informs you that He will come back as King in His Kingdom to reward the good (Heaven) and the wicked, devils included(Hell) , did He hint at the devils having a separate king of their own? undecided

There is no "Kingdom" of darkness, no! Even what you call Hell is ruled over by Jesus Christ hence the reason why it is a place of damnation for those who refuse to Obey Him. undecided

Ignorance and half baked education is a terrible disease / sickness worse than madness
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 3:06pm On Oct 20, 2021
Ruggman:
Ignorance and half baked education is a terrible disease / sickness worse than madness
I agree with you! undecided
I am glad you know that not knowing what is in fact spoken of by the one you call your God, instead clinging to every lie and delusions fed you my men who come to you as Mogs only leaves you riddled a sickness worse than madness. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkiee: 6:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Hardeysolution:

There are two kingdoms. There are two people. We have light. We have darkness. You only live based on the principles of the kingdom you belong to.

Jesus did not say anything fashion, but he did talk about seeking the kingdom of God.

Even your dressing tells people the kingdom you belong to. Let your light so shine before everyone - they will see your works and glorify God.
As for the light we are told to let shine, the works that God mentioned in conjunction with the light are as detailed in Isaiah 58
6I will tell you the kind of day I want—a day to set people free. I want a day that you take the burdens off others. I want a day when you set troubled people free and you take the burdens from their shoulders.
7 I want you to share your food with the hungry. I want you to find the poor who don’t have homes and bring them into your own homes. When you see people who have no clothes, give them your clothes! Don’t hide from your relatives when they need help.”

8 If you do these things, your light will begin to shine like the light of dawn. Then your wounds will heal. Your “Goodness” will walk in front of you, and the Glory of the Lord will come following behind you.
9 Then you will call to the Lord, and he will answer you. You will cry out to him, and he will say, “Here I am.”

Stop causing trouble and putting burdens on people. Stop saying things to hurt people or accusing them of things they didn’t do.
10 Feel sorry for hungry people and give them food. Help those who are troubled and satisfy their needs. Then your light will shine in the darkness. You will be like the bright sunshine at noon. ... - Isaiah 58 vs 1 - 14
This is God's own instructions as far as making the fasting and letting the light shine in your life. undecided

Notice how God never mentions anything about your dressing or fashion in that entire chapter where he tells you exactly what you need to do to get your light to shine? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Victor Ativie: Osinachi Nwachukwu's Husband Hid Money Paid To Her (Video) / Transmission Of COVID-19 At Shiloh 2020 (Winners Chapel) / Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.