Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,609 members, 7,816,509 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? (39987 Views)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. / You Can’t Make Heaven If You Take Vitamin C And Eat Titus Fish – Preacher ) / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by donMIG(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
God help us AMEN
that tight trouser own for men burst my head ooo

Watsup na... Sum of dis tins pose dei encourage boys but na d reverse b d case
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by ehissi(m): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Toks2008:
I saw this tract yesterday and i can't imagine the level of heresy.

We all know that appearing decent is good but the level of condemnation as seen in this tract is mind blowing and does not reflect the teachings in the Scriptures.

Nearly all the Scriptures quoted have no bearing with the images... These are the false preachers the Bible warned us about... They make salvation look like bondage hence make it extremely difficult for many to be saved... Believe it or not, some people will see this and actually believe they can't make heaven and will either give up their salvation or not even bother to accept salvation.

Can't believe that someone will take time out to spend money just to spread this heresy. Is this what salvation is all about?

Collosians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

Mathew 7:1 Amp
“Do not judge, criticize and condemn others unfairly with an attitude of self-righteous superiority as though assuming the office of a judge, so that you will not be judged unfairly.

Acts 13:39

"And through him everyone who has faith is made free from all those things, from which the law of Moses was not able to make you free."

This scriptural verse simply makes it clear that we as believers are no longer under the several laws of moses as listed as sinful acts in the attached.

And finally let us go to 1 Peter 3 which makes it clear that looking beautiful outwardly in our own way is not a sin but advises that we do not just focus on looking good outwardly but also have a Godly nature... It may interest us to know that even GOD almighty loves gold, diamonds and other lovely jewels which is why he meticulously adorn paradise with gold and precious jewels.

1 Peter 3: 3 -5
"Your adornment must not be merely external--with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewellery, or being superficially preoccupied with dressing in expensive clothes; 4but let it be the inner beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature which is very precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves'',

If GOD sends people to hell because of body arts(Tattoo), wearing jewelries, braiding of hair, wearing dreads, earrings and so on as listed on the attached image then that will definitely trivalize the sacrifice JESUS made on the cross...

If you feel that dressing in a certain way or appearing in a particular way is not ok by you then please dress in a way that you love but don't ever judge or condemn anyone based on your own standard or belief.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

2 Thess 3:1 - 2
1Finally, brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may have free course, and be glorified, even as it is with you:

2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith

My brother, I must say that you are threading a very delicate path and subject matter!!

The challenges of this kind of conversation is the fact that many people replace the pure word of God that is able to save the soul with ministerial doctrines!!

Doctrine are the business rules of a house, meant to be used to create order, standards that leaders can adhere to for the sake of promoting order in the church............

They are meant to train young babies in the word so that they are not easily led astray, but some babies never grow beyond what their Pastors tell them into a warm, personal relationship with God nutured daily in the place of prayer, personal prophecy and revelation!!

If not, then it will be clear that nothing you do can save you, you are saved by the grace of God and not of the works of your hands!

That's why once upon a time, television was seen as an evil box by some ministers/ministries and members were banned from buying them but today those same ministries have Television stations and streams services on YouTube and Facebook live!!

They don't even realise that The most deadly of sins are not even detectable save by the Spirit of God alone.

Sins like pride, greed, strife, bitterness and hatred will just as well put you on a one way ticket to hell and cut you off from God's best for you both in this life and the next...........

My take is simple, Let every man walk according to the measure of faith he currently has, for faith comes by hearing.......

If your faith tells you it is wrong, don't wear them. If it tells you it's okay by all means wear them!

For whatsoever is not of faith is Sin, lest you are condemned by both your conscience and others whose faith level no fit carry all these ones.......

Also don't tempt others, you know Ministry A don't accept what you wear, either change to what they accept or leave there to another place where it is not rejected......let it not bring unnecessary temptation or needless disputing.........

But in all things moderation is key....................

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by meobizy(f): 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
Remnants of olden times. Seven generations from now people will abandon archaic religions and new ones will spring up. I can see Christianity disappearing — existing in the farthest reaches of poverty stricken areas.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 5:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But what does it mean to say something is God-breathed? undecided

The words of Satan and that of demons, also written of in scripture, are also God-breathed. So, does God-breathened mean All True? undecided

Two key things we learn of God's breath from the book of Genesis are:
■ that All knowledge, be it of Good and of Evil belongs to God.
■ that God breathed His breath into every living creation.

Keep these in mind when processing my question please. undecided

undecided

Well, note again that the Bible is divided into four parts.

- History
- Teachings
- Prophecy and,
- Fulfilment

The Bible is our manual, init we know God's will (1 Cor 10:11).

Now how do you discern without proper knowledge (esp. without the teachings of Christ)?

How would one know how the devil operates if not in God's word and how He trusted Job so much (and we can learn alot [devil's agenda] from that.)

I wouldn't like to add or remove from God's word because I didn't write that verse. But simply put, God's word directed to his people is the breathe we need.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 5:45pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:

undecided
Well, note again that the Bible is divided into four parts.
- History
- Teachings
- Prophecy and,
- Fulfilment
The Bible is our manual, init we know God's will (1 Cor 10:11).
Now how do you discern without proper knowledge (esp. without the teachings of Christ)?
How would one know how the devil operates if not in God's word and how He trusted Job so much (and we can learn alot [devil's agenda] from that.)
I wouldn't like to add or remove from God's word because I didn't write that verse. But simply put, God's word directed to his people is the breathe we need.
undecided
This is not about how you chose to categorize what is written in your Bible at all. This is about clearly understanding what it means to says a thing is God-breathed.

Again, what does it mean to say something is God-breathed? undecided

The words of Satan and that of demons, also written of in scripture, are also God-breathed. So, does God-breathened mean All True? undecided

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by EvangelistChuks(m): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2021
When you get born again, you will never ask this question. Christianity i.e being born again ,is a lifestyle,a culture devoid of questionable proclivities.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 5:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is not about how you chose to categorize what is written in your Bible at all. This is about clearly understanding what it means to says a thing is God-breathed.

Again, what does it mean to say something is God-breathed? undecided

And I think I answered the best way I can; God's word to his own people (especially those who acknowledge him) undecided

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 5:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:
And I think I answered the best way I can; God's word to his own people (especially those who acknowledge him) undecided
The words of Satan, demons, even men, are all God's Word .I.e. Truth to his own people? undecided

You do understand that God is True and so His Word is Truth, so saying the words or Satan, demons demons the lot also written of in the Bible is all God's words is declaring them all Truth, meaning Jesus Christ lied when He said He alone was the Truth out of God's mouth. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ensquare(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
We don't know anything
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Karleb(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
grin grin grin

The last time I saw this was when I entered a certain MFM church in school.

I never even bothered to check the Bible verses, I just did now for a few and they do not correlate with the pictures.

The experience I had with a certain MFM Brothers coordinator in school is still fresh in my memory, let me just keep quiet.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The words of Satan, demons, even men, are all God's Word .I.e. Truth to his own people? undecided

Isn't it?

How do you divide true Gospels and not?

How do you discern the devices of the devil if not from the manual (God's breathe) given to us?

I mean commandments/ordinances teachings and prophecy.

Examples:

- That Israelites shouldn't conform with the enemies and we (Sons) shouldn't be unequally yoked.

Christ used God's word (breathe) to overcome the devil. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 6:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You do understand that God is True and so His Word is Truth, so saying the words or Satan, demons demons the lot also written of in the Bible is all God's words is declaring them all Truth, meaning Jesus Christ lied when He said He alone was the Truth out of God's mouth. undecided

Do you mean 2 Tim 3:16 is wrong? undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by SonofGod231: 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2021
meobizy:
Remnants of olden times. Seven generations from now people will abandon archaic religions and new ones will spring up. I can see Christianity disappearing — existing in the farthest reaches of poverty stricken areas.
Christianity itself isn't evil but those hypocrites and people who abuse it and use it for their own self serving purposes, give it a sour taste.

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:
Isn't it?
How do you divide true Gospels and not?
How do you discern the devices of the devil if not from the manual (God's breathe) given to us?
I mean commandments/ordinances teachings and prophecy.
Examples:
- That Israelites shouldn't conform with the enemies and we (Sons) shouldn't be unequally yoked.
Christ used God's word (breathe) to overcome the devil. undecided
You believe the words or Satan, and demons, lies, are God's Truth? undecided

Jesus Christ taught you how in Matthew 4 vs 4 and John 14 vs 1 - 7, when He declared that He is the Word of God, the very Truth out of God's Mouth. We are also told that the words of men are noting but lies, only God is True. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:
Do you mean 2 Tim 3:16 is wrong? undecided
Recall what the question was again? What does it mean to say a thing is God-breathed? undecided

You do understand that God is True and so His Word is Truth, so saying the words or Satan, demons demons the lot also written of in the Bible is all God's words is declaring them all Truth, meaning Jesus Christ lied when He said He alone was the Truth out of God's mouth.
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Hardeysolution(m): 6:26pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So you know what it is your Salvation is from for you to insist that one who has Salvation cannot wear these things? undecided

Where did Jesus Christ, the one who Heaven belongs to, tell you that when you enter into His Kingdom through the Narrow gate, that your dressing will change? undecided

Where do you have the King of Heaven Himself insisting that only those who adopt a holier-than-thou fashion sense will enter the Kingdom of Heaven? undecided

There are two kingdoms. There are two people. We have light. We have darkness. You only live based on the principles of the kingdom you belong to.

Jesus did not say anything fashion, but he did talk about seeking the kingdom of God.

Even your dressing tells people the kingdom you belong to. Let your light so shine before everyone - they will see your works and glorify God.

The apostles lived, dressed, talked in a way different from how the world does - they could call them christians.

Of a truth, if you have Christ, it changes you inside out. 2Cor. 5:14-17 said Jesus died for all and because he died we cannot live for ourselves again and we have become new creation - old way of life has passed away - everything is new.

God bless you
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Hardeysolution(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2021
Toks2008:
I saw this tract yesterday and i can't imagine the level of heresy.

We all know that appearing decent is good but the level of condemnation as seen in this tract is mind blowing and does not reflect the teachings in the Scriptures.

Nearly all the Scriptures quoted have no bearing with the images... These are the false preachers the Bible warned us about... They make salvation look like bondage hence make it extremely difficult for many to be saved... Believe it or not, some people will see this and actually believe they can't make heaven and will either give up their salvation or not even bother to accept salvation.

Can't believe that someone will take time out to spend money just to spread this heresy. Is this what salvation is all about?

Collosians 2:8
See to it that no one takes you captive by philosophy and empty deceit, according to human tradition, according to the elemental spirits of the world, and not according to Christ.

1 Samuel 16:7
But the LORD said to Samuel, “Do not look on appearance or on the height of his stature, because I have rejected him. For the LORD sees not as man sees: man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.”

Mathew 7:1 Amp
“Do not judge, criticize and condemn others unfairly with an attitude of self-righteous superiority as though assuming the office of a judge, so that you will not be judged unfairly.

Acts 13:39

"And through him everyone who has faith is made free from all those things, from which the law of Moses was not able to make you free."

This scriptural verse simply makes it clear that we as believers are no longer under the several laws of moses as listed as sinful acts in the attached.

And finally let us go to 1 Peter 3 which makes it clear that looking beautiful outwardly in our own way is not a sin but advises that we do not just focus on looking good outwardly but also have a Godly nature... It may interest us to know that even GOD almighty loves gold, diamonds and other lovely jewels which is why he meticulously adorn paradise with gold and precious jewels.

1 Peter 3: 3 -5
"Your adornment must not be merely external--with interweaving and elaborate knotting of the hair, and wearing gold jewellery, or being superficially preoccupied with dressing in expensive clothes; 4but let it be the inner beauty of the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality and unfading charm of a gentle and peaceful spirit, one that is calm and self-controlled, not overanxious, but serene and spiritually mature which is very precious in the sight of God. For in this way in former times the holy women, who hoped in God, used to adorn themselves'',

If GOD sends people to hell because of body arts(Tattoo), wearing jewelries, braiding of hair, wearing dreads, earrings and so on as listed on the attached image then that will definitely trivalize the sacrifice JESUS made on the cross...

If you feel that dressing in a certain way or appearing in a particular way is not ok by you then please dress in a way that you love but don't ever judge or condemn anyone based on your own standard or belief.

MAY GOD HELP US ALL.

Some things aren't wrong but probably misrepresented because it lacks life in it. God is not sending people to hell for the sins but for rejecting Christ.

I don't know anyone who has truly accepted Christ and is unchanged. It's not possible to meet with the light and remain in darkness.

I see that many of these men do not have what to preach hence these overly unnecessary diversion to self righteousness.

If you do all of these dress the way they see you as SU yet the heart is not with Christ, you'll still go to hell. But you can't be on your way to heaven and still be anyhow like every other person.

Being morally upright will not take you to heaven but if you're on your way to heaven, you'll be morally upright.

Selah
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ruggman: 6:40pm On Oct 17, 2021
The images represented by those pictures are not godly. No responsible person will like to dress like that not to talk of a believer in Jesus Christ.

Truly we are not to judge others, but certainly we are told to call evil evil and not to glorify it.

Speaking the truth about immoral and indecent dressing is the duty of every true believer.

'Nevertheless the foundation of God stands sure having it's seal, let everyone that calls the name of Jesus Christ depart from iniquity'. 2 Timothy 2:19
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hardeysolution:
1. There are two kingdoms. There are two people. We have light. We have darkness. You only live based on the principles of the kingdom you belong to.

2. Jesus did not say anything fashion, but he did talk about seeking the kingdom of God.
Even your dressing tells people the kingdom you belong to. Let your light so shine before everyone - they will see your works and glorify God.

The apostles lived, dressed, talked in a way different from how the world does - they could call them christians.
3. Of a truth, if you have Christ, it changes you inside out. 2Cor. 5:14-17 said Jesus died for all and because he died we cannot live for ourselves again and we have become new creation - old way of life has passed away - everything is new.
God bless you
There's actually only one Kingdom.. the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Jesus Christ. There are however 2 gates into the Kingdom of God (Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ) :
■ the Broad gate that many will find and enter with leads to Eternal destruction
■ the narrow Gate which only a few will find that leads to True Life

2. Seeking the Kingdom of God has nothing to do with fashion sense. Jesus Christ instead taught that you need not worry about what you will wear, declaring that God was more than able to provide you even with garments far better than Solomon, in all his glory was clothed with - Matthew 6 vs 25 -34 .

Jesus Christ never taught that it mattered the kind of fashion sense you had. That lie was fed you from the mouths of men to decieve your focus away from that which truly mattered to God. These same men told you lies suggesting to you that it mattered what the apostles wore, when even Jesus Christ Himself taught instead that those who are His friends are those who do as He commands - not those who do as His apostles did - John 15 vs 14 undecided

3. According to Paul, old things are passed away behold old things are made new. However, that doesn't say anything about a change in wardrobe Sense, does it now? In fact, if we follow what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 6, it may mean I go from eating poor food to having a more delicate palate thanks to God. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 6:50pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
meaning Jesus Christ lied when He said He alone was the Truth out of God's mouth.

I didn't mean it that way undecided

I understand you perfectly undecided

But I was referring to 1 Corinthians 10 undecided

6 Now these things occurred as examples to keep us from setting our hearts on evil things as they did.

1 Corinthians 10:6 NIV

11 These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the culmination of the ages has come.

12 So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don’t fall!

1 Corinthians 10:11‭-‬12 NIV

undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ruggman: 6:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There's actually only one Kingdom.. the Kingdom of God which is ruled over by Jesus Christ. There are however 2 gates into the Kingdom of God (Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14 ) :
■ the Broad gate that many will find and enter with leads to Eternal destruction

2. Seeking the Kingdom of God has nothing to do with fashion sense. Jesus Christ instead taught that you need not worry about what you will wear, declaring that God was more than able to provide you even with garments far better than Solomon, in all his glory was clothed with - Matthew 6 vs 25 -34 .

Jesus Christ never taught that it mattered the kind of fashion sense you had. That lie was fed you from the mouths of men to decieve your focus away from that which truly mattered to God. These same men told you lies suggesting to you that it mattered what the apostles wore, when even Jesus Christ Himself taught instead that those who are His friends are those who do as He commands - not those who do as His apostles did - John 15 vs 14 undecided

3. According to Paul, old things are passed away behold old things are made new. However, that doesn't say anything about a change in wardrobe Sense, does it now? In fact, if we follow what Jesus Christ said in Matthew 6, it may mean I go from eating poor food to having a more delicate palate thanks to God. undecided

You are absolutely wrong and confusing the scripture. Please stop quoting what you don't understand, pray for the Holy spirit to give you understanding of the scripture and stop misleading people.

The word of God is not what you should toy with.

There are two kingdoms. The kingdom of God and that of Satan. HEAVEN AND HELL
Satan is the king of the dark world of sinners and has his princes and princess of the satanic kingdom. Among the satanic kingdom is the marine kingdom, etc
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:
I didn't mean it that way undecided
I understand you perfectly undecided
But I was referring to 1 Corinthians 10 undecided
undecided
Recall again, the question. What does it mean for a thing to be God-breathed? undecided

We all have the breath of God inside of us all, do we not? undecided

Now, if God is True and Jesus Christ is the Word out of God's own mouth- Truth. How can you then declare that the words of Satan and of men - lies - are also God's word? Does God lie? undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 6:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Recall again, the question. What does it mean for a thing to be God-breathed? undecided

We all have the breath of God inside of us all, do we not? undecided

Now, if God is True and Jesus Christ is the Word out of God's own mouth- Truth. How can you then declare that the words of Satan and of men - lies - are also God's word? Does God lie? undecided

He doesn't undecided

I don't know if you understand me and why I referenced 1 Corinthians 10 undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 7:01pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ruggman:
1. You are absolutely wrong and confusing the scripture. Please stop quoting what you don't understand, pray for the Holy spirit to give you understanding of the scripture and stop misleading people.

The word of God is not what you should toy with.

2. There are two kingdoms. The kingdom of God and that of Satan. HEAVEN AND HELL
Satan is the king of the dark world of sinners and has his princes and princess of the satanic kingdom. Among the satanic kingdom is the marine kingdom, etc
1. You have to be more specific when making these accusations of yours so I can follow them up. undecided

2. When Jesus Christ mentioned two gates in Matthew 7 vs 13 -14, where the broad gate leads to Hell and the narrow Gate leads to Heaven, did He lie? undecided
When in Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 where Jesus Christ informs you that He will come back as King in His Kingdom to reward the good (Heaven) and the wicked, devils included(Hell) , did He hint at the devils having a separate king of their own? undecided

There is no "Kingdom" of darkness, no! Even what you call Hell is ruled over by Jesus Christ hence the reason why it is a place of damnation for those who refuse to Obey Him. undecided

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Oct 17, 2021
Ayo081:
He doesn't undecided

I don't know if you understand me and why I referenced 1 Corinthians 10 undecided
I understand what 1 Corinthians 10 says, it is however your understanding of it that is in question though, since you seem to suppose it implies the words of men, and demons and devils are suddenly become the word of God. undecided

God is True and the Word of God, Jesus Christ, is Truth, meaning every other word, written even in scripture, are nothing but lies until validated against the Truth, Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by ofiko123(m): 7:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
I doubt it..
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Xbs1: 7:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Hardeysolution(m): 7:29pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:

I perceive you're also telling me what was fed to you. I rather submit I wasn't fed what I said but what I have seen myself from the light in the word of God. This supposed not to be an argument.

I'll end with saying, to many that are led by the spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

If you believe you can do what you like without being led, then it's fine. The Holy spirit is concerned about your spirit soul and body and you can't just do what you wish with it because you were bought with a price and you no longer own yourself.

And about the kingdom, there's a kingdom of darkness from which we are translated into the kingdom of light.... Just to say that you should do away with that statement of two ways leading into the kingdom of God.

Take care brother..God bless

1 Like

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by viktohmarkz(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
Lol

Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Kobojunkie: 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Hardeysolution:
1. I perceive you're also telling me what was fed to you. I rather submit I wasn't fed what I said but what I have seen myself from the light in the word of God. This supposed not to be an argument.

I'll end with saying, to many that are led by the spirit of God, these are the sons of God.

2. If you believe you can do what you like without being led, then it's fine. The Holy spirit is concerned about your spirit soul and body and you can't just do what you wish with it because you were bought with a price and you no longer own yourself.

3. And about the kingdom, there's a kingdom of darkness from which we are translated into the kingdom of light.... Just to say that you should do away with that statement of two ways leading into the kingdom of God.

Take care brother..God bless
1. You are right that the understanding I have was not mine to begin with. I had to use the understanding I had in order to receive more understanding of the Kingdom of God from Jesus Christ - Matthew 13 vs 10 - 17, just as He promised that all those who use what they have will have more given to them whereas all those who do not use what they have will have even the little taken from them - Matthew 25 vs 29, the lesson from the parable of the 10 talents undecided

2. Those who are led by the Spirit of God Himself are those who have been made perfect/holy, and this through continual submission to and obedience of the teachings of Jesus Christ - not the doctrines and delusions of men. The Spirit of Truth will never lead anyone to following any teachings that adds any new idea to the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and He will also not lead anyone to remove from that which is the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided

3. This doctrines and traditions of men which teaches you of a separate kingdom of darkness does so to delude you and others from following the Truth of God. All power belongs to God and Jesus Christ is the one and only ruler over all - demons and devils included. The Kingdom belongs to Him and in there you find Heaven and Hell where Heaven is His reward and Hell is His punishment for those who refuse to obey Him - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 41. undecided

Don't believe me, instead believe in Jesus Christ, the one who is King over Ruler over Heaven and Hell. undecided
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Grandkay21(m): 7:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
Since my Jehovah witnesses friend (gal) started selling hip and butt And breast enhance drug and lotion,capsule I give up.
My Lord Chosen babe now do make up and photoshoot for birthday ��
Re: Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? by Ayo081(m): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I understand what 1 Corinthians 10 says, it is however your understanding of it that is in question though, since you seem to suppose it implies the words of men, and demons and devils are suddenly become the word of God. undecided

God is True and the Word of God, Jesus Christ, is Truth, meaning every other word, written even in scripture, are nothing but lies until validated against the Truth, Jesus Christ. undecided
Ok undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaka: Why I Didn't But Private Jet Like Other Pastors / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Young Woman Beats Drums In Church (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.