Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) (10904 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Eudoxie Yao Stuns In Bikini In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / 19-Year-Old Boy Marries 15-Year-Old Girl In Northern Part Of Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Rahkman: 11:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Quality20:
na lie u de lie. fulani girls n women do not ever engage in immoralities
oga u dey jonze come abj come see wild malo girls wey go fûck ir brains out
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Luizkid(m): 11:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
From Benue...But that's an undisputed title for the Igbos joor.

2 Likes

Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by 1Sharon(f): 1:04am On Jul 05, 2021
Futa Djallon calls.
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Emeka511(m): 1:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Their women are beautiful body doubt but you see their men.. very heartless and deadly.
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Almaigaa: 6:26am On Jul 05, 2021
Na lie.
IGBO GIRLS ARE THE PRETTIEST
. cheesy

Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 05, 2021
What you people call beauty these days is a painted face and brows.true beauty is the acceptance and embrace of ones naturally form.
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by ashawopikin(m): 9:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Bunch of fucking terrorists
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 10:35am On Jul 05, 2021
justicechichex:
NA only the rich ones wey dey rarely live for Nigeria pics u carry full here. The middle and lower classes nk0. Post am, I wan check something
You're right. They barely live in Nigeria. They are usually in the UK mostly studying sha , doing Bsc msc and PhD after which they come back to Nigeria to chop money from various federal government agencies and parastatals. I used to think Yoruba people like UK but I was wrong. Those hausa/fulanis like UK pass anything.

1 Like

Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Iceyjayzz(m): 1:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Queenslander:
[s]Another rubbish post..
Anytime you guys wanna talk about Fulani beauty.. you always end up posting pictures of the elites in the north...
Show us the average Fulanis on the street!! And not these few privileged ones..[/s]
Re: The Fulanis Are The Most Beautiful And Graceful Tribe In Nigeria (PHOTOS) by Hisduchess(f): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2021
See neck like antelope own

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Thing I Saw In My Woman Neighbour Shop This Evening...must SEE / ROYAL MAJESTIES Celebrates Rosalieene / What Sexual Acts Would You Never Engage In?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.