Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me (10927 Views)

I Was Not Honest About my age And Now My Man Wont Forgive Me / My Confession, I Am Truly And Madly In Love With / I Just Made Love To A Married Woman Today. God Forgive Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 7:56am On Apr 09, 2009
I decided to use this medium to communicate with you since you dont want to talk to me again and moreover we met here so i thought it proper to use nairaland.
I am truly sorry dear for all what i did. i have tried very hard to beg you by calling you but you refused to pick my calls, i have sent various text messages,but you dont reply.i am doing all this just because i know i am wrong and if i cant apologize for being wrong,then its a shame on me.I know you may have been through hel because of me but i have also been this past few days.How i wish i could just turn back the hands of time just to make things right again.I hate myself each passing day for hurting you but i want you to know that it was not intentional and i never lied to you.
I am not a bad girl as you may think if only you can give me a chance to explain. I am dying inside pls i beg you in the name of GOD pardon me.I wish i could open my heart to you just to see how sorry i am sad sad sad sad sad sad sad please dont torture me like this cry cry cry cry cry
This would be the last attempt i am going to make to apologise and i realy wish you would forgive me.more than any other thing in this world,i need your forgiveness.I have not been concentrating and not been myself.pls dont do this to me.
PLS, do not say goodbye forever to me.i hate saying farewells,especially to the ones i love.do not allow fate to d this to us because it brought us together.If after this,you still dont forgive me, I would leave you alone but one thing is sure, I know that LATER IN LIFE,no matter how much you hate me now one day you would surely realize that you should have given me a second chance and forgiven me.
PLS.dear nairalanders, kindly help me to beg him.190, i would be patiently awaiting your response.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by tpia: 8:01am On Apr 09, 2009
eeyah cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

who's this 190?

Is this the guy? abeg wetin happen oh- he don already lambast Yoruba ladies- are you the one he's talking about?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=259856.msg3709268#msg3709268

make una carry una tribal wahala go oh.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by mishooo(m): 8:05am On Apr 09, 2009
Hmmmmmm. This is straight from the heart oo.

190 should pls remember that to Err is human, to forgive is Divine.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by aus123(m): 8:18am On Apr 09, 2009
Pls 190,

Do forgive her,

She is really pouring it out,
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by C2H5OH(f): 8:33am On Apr 09, 2009
190 quit being a mark. Swallow your pride and away with your bride.

I think he's doing this to punish you. He probably misses you a lot. Try ignoring him for some time. He will come around.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by yme1(f): 9:04am On Apr 09, 2009
oh my gwad this is so touching,

190 pls forgive her, she is so sorry for wateva she has done to you

to err is human and to forgive is divine, so says the bible

find a place in ur heart n forgive her and give her a second chance ppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssss
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2009
I hate liars.Most times i find it hard to forgive a lying lady,but all is not me.Pls 190 forgive her.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by hollandis(f): 9:17am On Apr 09, 2009
love ko love ni
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Gabry(f): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2009
Na waaaa!!!! Sista, why do you have so many ID's Stop it ooo. U are confusing my brain  angry
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by yme1(f): 9:19am On Apr 09, 2009
that is true o @poster, stick to one username that is part of lieing you know??
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 9:33am On Apr 09, 2009
alex babe:

and if i cant apologize for being wrong,then its a shame on me.
@190,
Forgive the Babe now,
Afterall she don borrow that Line from Akon just to Please and Appease you.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by yme1(f): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2009
@IFELEKE

na lie nor be from Akon she borrow am

AKON SAY:
if i cant appologise for being wrong then its JUST a shame on ----------------

the girl nor put JUST for there na from her heart e from come

lol
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Apr 09, 2009
Please forgive her, she might go and commit suicide, then you won't have anyone to forgive again, but then, what did you do that would make someone GOOO mad this way

u slapped him mama?? undecided
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by IFELEKE(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE

na lie nor be from Akon she borrow am

AKON SAY:
if i cant appologise for being wrong then its JUST a shame on ----------------

the girl nor put JUST for there na from her heart e from come

lol
Wetin be the difference y me? grin grin
Meanwhile, Why you run go like that yesterday now?
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by yme1(f): 10:21am On Apr 09, 2009
difference dey-----
meanwhile i nor run o, i go show madrid guys the stuff wey naija girls dey made of
lol

just kidding, i went out sha to run things
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Uby40(m): 10:32am On Apr 09, 2009
my heart sunk after reading this post.
i really feel what she's feeling,cos i have been in her shoe.
it inexpressible when all ur pleas falls on deaf ears.

i plead on her behalf that the offendee forgives her.
there's no reason holding such grudge,and making someone
so unhappy,after she has seen her wrong.

Forgiveness is like setting a prisoner free, only to realise that prisoner was u
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2009
Jeeze, that's touching. sad

190, not sure what she's done, but if you don't respond to her, you must have a very hard heart!
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by funlad(f): 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2009
ummm, could this be love, very touching, pls 190, forgive for love sake
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by ChuckWoody(m): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2009
HOOOOOOOLD UP PEOPLE!!!!

First of all y'all don't know what she's done.

Secondly, i think it's fcukn ridiculous some of you saying 190 must have a bad heart if he don't forgive her.
Are y'all part of their relationship? NO.

Thirdly, it's a joke she calls him out in public. It might just make him less agreeable to responding to her.
The chick needs to chill and wait.

Fourth: If he isn't ready or don't want to respond to her yet, then that's his right, and his right alone.

haven't any of you thought for a second he may want to keep the matter PRIVATE?!?!?!
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by biina: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2009
ChuckWoody:

HOOOOOOOLD UP PEOPLE!!!!

First of all y'all don't know what she's done.

Secondly, i think it's fcukn ridiculous some of you saying 190 must have a bad heart if he don't forgive her.
Are y'all part of their relationship? NO.

Thirdly, it's a joke she calls him out in public. It might just make him less agreeable to responding to her.
The chick needs to chill and wait.

Fourth: If he isn't ready or don't want to respond to her yet, then that's his right, and his right alone.

haven't any of you thought for a second he may want to keep the matter PRIVATE?!?!?!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-259856.0.html
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by tope2000(f): 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2009
Now where the hell is 190??
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by yme1(f): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2009
190 did you disappear or what??
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by StrStruck(f): 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2009
I don't believe this. I think it might be a publicity stunt.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 09, 2009
190 begging himself grin grin grin
Get the f**k outta here
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 09, 2009
BlueDiva:

190 begging himself grin grin grin
Get the f**k outta here
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Moonstone(f): 8:32pm On Apr 09, 2009
I don't know what she did but Alex babe, leave him alone for a few days, he needs time to clear his head, abeg!
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by alexbabe: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
pls, nobody should beg him on my behalf again.after all my pleas and all,he went ahead to ask his girlfriend to insult me and tell me that i am mad on the phone.what have i done to deserve all this? what did i do to make you ask someone to tell me that i am mad.i am very bitter towards you now and dont need your forgiveness anymore.please people,ignore this thread.i dont ever want to talk to you again.
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by tpia: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2009
can you guys give us the full jist!! cool

Who's the girlfriend on nairaland and why did you make people think there was something between you?

btw are you sure thats his girlfriend? I heard British dudes have a bad habit of recruiting some random female to insult other females on their behalf. Are you both in the UK, or Nigeria?

We only know one tenth of the story nah!
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by 190: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
shakes head out of pity undecided undecided
for poster, cry
and quietly leaves thread embarassed
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Dammyray(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2009
190 Yoruba sey any person wey see fez no fez sey that person Na bastard and Na the same Yoruba talk sey Na bastard Dem dey beg wey no dey hear abeg help me 4give her make you no kill person ,, you be chairman ooo abeg i need stunt check my profile you go see my ID  cheesy MASTER"
Re: 190,pls I Am Truly Sorry.forgive Me by Dammyray(m): 9:26pm On Apr 09, 2009
190 why you dey shake head you no 4giv her abeg now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Wierd And Crazy Things You Did To Get Noticed By The Opposite Sex / Mary Was Screaming On My Bed While I Did My Thing, but i no send am (pics) / SEX: This Is Why I Last Hours In Bed Without Drugs. This Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.