Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Is She Mad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Mad? (876 Views)

Ladies Sha! After I Rejected Her Advances... Now She Mad. / Why Would A Girl Urinate In My Presence? Is She Mad? / Is She Mad Yes Or No ????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Mad? by bingbagbo(m): 5:15pm On May 09, 2011
FEW days ago , my ex that i have broken up with close to a year now called me and pretended she had called a wrong line.she sent me a text and apologised for calling my phone and further asked where i had been.i began calling her and was so receptive.i told her i wanted a comeback and she said she is married and even pregnant.why then doe s she receive my late calls?and eager to talk me?is she fooling me?help me.
Re: Is She Mad? by MMM2(m): 5:36pm On May 09, 2011
both of u re fooling ur self
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

both of u re fooling your self

cool cool
Re: Is She Mad? by bingbagbo(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2011
mmm or whatever u cal yourself, are you mad?i dont need your advice sha!
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 09, 2011
^^ lol what? he is right. both of you are fooling yourselves. she
moved on knowing she wasn't ready and u are a little too excited to pick up after time passed.
Re: Is She Mad? by Atreides(f): 5:43pm On May 09, 2011
Why are you still calling a woman who's married and pregnant?
Re: Is She Mad? by 190: 5:52pm On May 09, 2011
mzdarskin is really crazy i swear

look at her wearing sun shades to wat MMM said
Re: Is She Mad? by obowunmi(m): 5:52pm On May 09, 2011
get off drugs
Re: Is She Mad? by livedit(f): 5:59pm On May 09, 2011
undecided Sounds to me that it was pretty much a selfish/immature reason in contacting you.  She probably just being "nosey" wanting to know how your life was going (w/o her) and to let you in how her life been going (w/o you).  Livedit is NOT for the games and playing with peoples emotions.  She's not being straight forward of her true intentions of why she contacted you.  That is why she can come up with the oldest lamest excuse of "she dialed the wrong number".  

I suggest of not contacting her anymore and if she contacts you, tell her you are nice to hear everything is well with her, wish her well and advise her of no further contact.  She'll get the point of whatever games she was trying to play, she just got played.   Because to me, she's playing games.  And I'm sure you don't want that "drama" (probably again) in your life.  That's why you two are no longer together, right?  Besides, she's "suppose" to be happily married with a child on the way and she has no reason to be contacting an "ex" unless it's really absolutely necessary.
Re: Is She Mad? by Abbycrown(f): 6:03pm On May 09, 2011
Her calling you must have been a sincere mistake. You were the one excited to talk to her, probably after a long time. And since you failed to update yourself before getting on as usual, she wasn't ready to snub you. Neither of you was at fault.
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 09, 2011
190:

mzdarskin is right. It is me who is crazy i swear.

In fact I am going to do what she asked me to do out of my love for her!

cool cool
Re: Is She Mad? by Mynd44: 7:15pm On May 09, 2011
You are the one that is mad and you need deliverence celestial type
Re: Is She Mad? by Osama10(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

grin grin grin grin grin

Simply the truth.
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 09, 2011
@op i think u are the one that is mad
Re: Is She Mad? by Goldieluks: 8:22pm On May 09, 2011
M M M:

grin grin
Re: Is She Mad? by intelligen(m): 11:33pm On May 09, 2011
Guy,u fall my hand,wat business do u ve callng a married pregnant woman.i jst pray her husband does nt catch u.pls alow d man enjoy his wife.
Re: Is She Mad? by 190: 5:24am On May 10, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

cool cool

undecided undecided
Re: Is She Mad? by InkedNerd(f): 5:28am On May 10, 2011
@OP: Perhaps she want to rub it in your face--kinda like she wants to say "look at how lovely my life turned out." or "This could have been you." or "Look at what you missed out on."
Re: Is She Mad? by SALady(f): 11:00am On May 10, 2011
haha! @OP, she enjoys watching you chase what yuou cant have. It must be amusing for her.
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 10, 2011
190:

undecided undecided

come to my house this evening.  angry
no negotiations!

SA LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY SIS HOW ARE YOU??! IT'S BEEN SON LONG! cheesy
Re: Is She Mad? by rully2: 4:37pm On May 10, 2011
M M M:

I stand by this!!
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 10, 2011
Hw r u all sure ds lady is enjoying her husband and not missing some qualities in ds her ex dat she doesnt see in her husband?
I hv thot why a married woman and pregnant for dat matter wuld flash her ex of almost a yr and she called it a mistake? Whats his number still doing on her fone and calling it mistake by flashing him was a big lie!!!!
This lady wants d attention of this her ex since she was d first person dat got in touch.
I will advise u poster to move on and not help her to destroy her marriage cos if u keep calling her and d woman ends up in ur bed again, thats d beginning of home/ marriage destruction. Please just forget abt her.
And one othe rthing is that she may not be married nor pregnant just watching out for ur reaction to put u thru tough time first or where is her husband whn u call her at nite?
Stop giving her attention and she will come out of her shell.
Re: Is She Mad? by MMM2(m): 6:47pm On May 10, 2011
op
maybe
both of u re mad.
Re: Is She Mad? by Nobody: 6:55pm On May 10, 2011
She's pregnant, feeling unattractive, and figured she'd use you to boost her ego.
Re: Is She Mad? by DAY12(m): 8:12pm On May 10, 2011
@OP

Sorry my guy, Do you want a cigarette to cool ur temper?

Dat your ex is really crazy, I would advise you to send her a short text again saying you have missed some great time with her and would love to see her again before she deliver d baby.

Guy, just perform ya last prayer on her, Some women are too wicked, too rotten & too silly.

May God be with you. angry
Re: Is She Mad? by SALady(f): 9:02am On May 11, 2011
MzDarkSkin:

come to my house this evening.  angry
no negotiations!

SA LADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEY SIS HOW ARE YOU??! IT'S BEEN SON LONG! cheesy

^^^Sup shweets?? am here with you everyday reading your lines. You and your tongue never fail to make me laugh!!! Hope you keeping well on the other side, Lovies!!!
Re: Is She Mad? by sey2(m): 9:10am On May 11, 2011
@poster you bi confirmed opolosho.why did you call her back?both of you are robbers.she want to cheat on her husband and you too need sex.please becarefull but if you care to drink one drum of water in a day please go ahead, confirmed mumu,

(1) (Reply)

Suffering With A Man / How Much Can You Take When Toasting A Girl? / Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.