Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert (1712 Views)

Hot Pics Of Nollywood Actress, Queeneth Hilbert Showing Off Her Curves / Hot Nigerian Lebanese Actress, Queeneth Hilbert Flaunting Her Curves / Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by Mecka: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
Queeneth Hilbert is one of Nollywood’s delectable
actresses who doesn’t take prisoners when it comes to
brandishing her beauty on social media. Recently, the
half-Nigerian, half-Lebanese beauty has been serving
hot pictures of herself on Instagram with captions to
whet all sorts of sensibilities while also in some cases
dishing out motivational messages.

But the one that really caught the attention of
Potpourri is the actress’ open challenge to any man
who desires her to come forth and express his
feelings.

“If you are crushing on me and you are not saying it,
my dear you are playing with grace,” she posted.
Queeneth knows she’s beautiful and doesn’t seem to
care whether you validate it or not, she’s confidently
living her world of beauty and God’s grace.

“Love yourself unconditionally, a kind of love that
doesn’t ask the outside world to confirm validity. The
way people talk about Queeneth being beautiful
doesn’t even occur to me. I don’t see myself as such.

All my life people never stopped telling me I am
beautiful,” says in a chat with Potpourri.

Queeneth Hilbert started out as a model as a mere
child but took to acting officially in 2012.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/if-crushing-on-me-let-me-know-queeneth-hilbert/
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by Opak001(m): 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
Even if I crush,wetin i gain.
Wey baba dey banbuz man pikin...
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by sweetshisha: 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2021
This one na Femi Fani Kayode specs
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by stupidmod3: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2021
n most have money so crush with sense
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by kasim155: 5:50am On Jul 05, 2021
Crushing ko, crusher ni
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by Mastakija(m): 11:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Eew!
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
After everything na mess and shirt full person nyansh grin no quote me Biko grin
Re: If Crushing On Me, Let Me Know – Queeneth Hilbert by Savedday: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

(1) (Reply)

Sex With My Ex's Best Friend By Mr Juicy / Do Men Fall In Love? / My Wife Can't Have Children But My Ex Bore Me A Son And Now I Need More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.