Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,524 members, 7,837,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher (1706 Views)

lagos student sex videos / Man Celebrates His Graduation On Facebook, But His English Will Shock You (pic / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2021
It was a very big surprise to the entire school as SS3 student, Vetland Grammar School, Agege, Lagos, decided to propose to his attractive English teacher.
During a class assignment, he slipped a love letter in the page of his assignment exercise book.
He had already informed his friends of the act. Everyone was waiting for the reaction of their teacher.
At home, while working on the students' assignments, she saw the letter which she also read.
The next day, at school, she shared the exercises to the students.
The boy got 17/20. But she didn't give him his copy. She simply ordered him to follow her to the teachers' room.
All his friends concluded that it was over for him because the disciplinary council would be waiting for him.
The most surprising thing was that when they arrived at the teachers' room, the teacher....

Continue this beautiful story here�
https://news24trendy..com/2021/10/rt.html
Re: Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher by cpu2006(m): 2:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher by Xscape1993(m): 2:35pm On Oct 30, 2021
Wishing him all the best.
Re: Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Xscape1993:
Wishing him all the best.
grin grin grin
Re: Ss3 Lagos Student Proposes To His English Teacher by jackson44(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2021
Poorly click bait . Try harder

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Dump My Pregnant Girlfriend / A girl I wanted to marry is pregnant for another man, what'll I do now? / Did you just go through a heartbreak and decide never to fall in love again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.