Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (54926 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
But how will they be able to buy food inside go slow or holdup cheesy
CocoaOla:
34,000 thousand feet above ground that why it look that small that like 6 to 7 miles away from ground
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Mykel4God(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
I will take note cool
Me I never reach airport before :- but I don’t know how people full that thing because if I dey see aeroplane for my area, the thing dey look smaller than hawk bird cheesy cheesy

I be bush man grin

Well done grin

Only God knows how many countries you've visited since you enter Europe.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mind yourself oooh cheesy
Why must you open my yansh cheesy cheesy
Mykel4God:

Well done grin

Only God knows how many countries you've visited since you enter Europe.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by templemount: 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
I will take note cool
Me I never reach airport before :- but I don’t know how people full that thing because if I dey see aeroplane for my area, the thing dey look smaller than hawk bird cheesy cheesy

I be bush man grin
U aren't a bush man.The first flight u will be an international one just wait

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Jobabori(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
My own problem are those ladies that use to make flight anouncement. Hardly would you hear what they are saying. In order not to miss my flight due to this, usually inform the nearby security people about my destination and ask them to inform me when they announce flight going to my place. The anouncers should please be speaking like Nigerians for local flight because of local people like me.

11 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by MeghaneMorgane(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
I want to add that you should get ready for your ear to pain you. During accent and decent, the pressure in the ear drums changes and it can make your ear to start paining you. Till today, I do not know the cure for that thing. When you come out of the flight, you can bearly hear. It is only after some hours or the next day that your ear will go back to normal.
Some people say chewing gum during the flight can help. But it has never helped me. I checked online and discovered that there is a device that can help regulate the pressure in the ear during the whole trip. I am yet to try it out though.
Some Airplanes don’t give that painful feeling in the ear. Like one time when I used Air France, my ears were perfect throughout the flight. But Nigerian flights always give me that feeling in my ears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Mykel4God(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
Mind yourself oooh cheesy
Why must you open my yansh cheesy cheesy

Yansh wey you don too open for travel
section grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by val15: 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
Carrying of food,no airline allows you to take food into the airplane expect snacks

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by frankson1(m): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess:
Change your money to dollar before arriving airport, The dollar changed at the airport is overcharged.
Arrive three hours earlier to your departure.
Make sure you lock your bag or wrap it at the airport to avoid missing products from your checked-in luggage.
Take a hoodie or blanket in your handbag luggage because airports are usually cold especially at night.

Carry extra change for those "begi-begi" people during Luggage check.

very soft boiled corn is life cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by writeprof(m): 7:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Also be careful of any package you will help people to deliver or hold at the airport because there are lots of people with bad minds. Don't get yourself implicated!

This should be avoided by all means possible. It's very risky!
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by IamCookie(f): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
MeghaneMorgane:
I want to add that you should get ready for your ear to pain you. During accent and decent, the pressure in the ear drums changes and it can make your ear to start paining you. Till today, I do not know the cure for that thing. When you come out of the flight, you can bearly hear. It is only after some hours or the next day that your ear will go back to normal.
Some people say chewing gum during the flight can help. But it has never helped me. I checked online and discovered that there is a device that can help regulate the pressure in the ear during the whole trip. I am yet to try it out though.
Some Airplanes don’t give that painful feeling in the ear. Like one time when I used Air France, my ears were perfect throughout the flight. But Nigerian flights always give me that feeling in my ears.

Actually , the article emphasizes more on "Before" boarding... It's ok that you mentioned what to expect thereafter tho
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ransomed: 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
Go with ear mufflers if you do local flights as most of the aircrafts are damn noisy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nemesis08(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess very true, last month they ripped me off my money at. MMIA1,i had forgotten to change my money to dollars before getting to the airport. I changed my money and I almost cried how much I lost to the high exchange rate at the BDC:
Change your money to dollar before arriving airport, The dollar changed at the airport is overcharged.
Arrive three hours earlier to your departure.
Make sure you lock your bag or wrap it at the airport to avoid missing products from your checked-in luggage.
Take a hoodie or blanket in your handbag luggage because airports are usually cold especially at night.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by gleamy(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
I never get money to enter plane but I read am because I know say I go enter one day. �

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by swarley75(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
kpakungu001:
Worthy information...we go sha enter flight one day.
Amen my brother
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by hofeshhomes: 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
If it is your first time, don't sit near the windows. cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by givita: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Very helpful. thank you
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by InvertedHammer: 7:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you should be aware of before boarding a plane in Nigeria

Are you planning on boarding a plane for the first time in Nigeria? We've got you covered.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-should-be-aware-of.html

Was this article helpful? Do leave us a comment below!
/
This your #10 get as e be.

/
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by alezzy13: 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
hofeshhomes:

Really? I actually prefer windows.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2021
Person no fit get rest small for this place oooh
cheesy cheesy
Mykel4God:

Yansh wey you don too open for travel
section grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by AndikanEssien(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
JeffreyJunior:
10. Airplane food doesn't really taste good; carry your food....

This one off me.

So I fit carry my foo foo and egwusi soup enter Airpeace and I was wasting my time with Agofure motors.

That's where he's wrong. You can't carry your food inside. It will be confiscated by officials

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
hofeshhomes:
Then how can I buy gala and coke cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
templemount:
U aren't a bush man.The first flight u will be an international one just wait
Amen ooooh cool
Amin oooh

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by OLRAYS(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
I will take note cool
Me I never reach airport before shocked but I don’t know how people full that thing because if I dey see aeroplane for my area, the thing dey look smaller than hawk bird cheesy cheesy

Please, how do you buy Gala and coke? Abi traders no dey up there? Am confused oooh, someone help me sad

I be bush man grin
Bush man indeed
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
OLRAYS:
Bush man indeed
Haba,
Tell me something joor wink
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by wumi2017(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
Hunmmm,,, very soon inshAllah

2 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by bjtinz: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Jobabori:
My own problem are those ladies that use to make flight anouncement. Hardly would you hear what they are saying. In order not to miss my flight due to this, usually inform the nearby security people about my destination and ask them to inform me when they announce flight going to my place. The anouncers should please be speaking like Nigerians for local flight because of local people like me.

Lol! You won't believe I almost missed flight because of this. I really don't know who they are forming for.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by bjtinz: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
JeffreyJunior:

This one off me.

So I fit carry my foo foo and egwusi soup enter Airpeace and I was wasting my time with Agofure motors.

Totally wrong. You can't carry any food, even bottle water - yes you read write. However you will be given water on board.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Mykel4God(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
seunny4lif:
Person no fit get rest small for this place oooh
cheesy cheesy

No rest for the wicked grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
But you didn't mention of plane crash and how to escape safely with parachute
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Darkblood: 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Don't mind the post, that item number 10 weh him talk na nonsense.
Carry your own food inside plane
Lmao
A real damn niggar post grin
JeffreyJunior:

This one off me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.