Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,925 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria (54927 Views)

Deniz Saypinar Stopped From Boarding A Plane For Wearing This (Photo) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) / Air Peace Passengers Asked To Delete Video In Lagos Before Boarding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Enginiaman1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess:
Change your money to dollar before arriving airport, The dollar changed at the airport is overcharged.
Arrive three hours earlier to your departure.
Make sure you lock your bag or wrap it at the airport to avoid missing products from your checked-in luggage.
Take a hoodie or blanket in your handbag luggage because airports are usually cold especially at night.

From your nails I could tell who you are, smile.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
U not allowed to carry food inside plane
U thing its god is good motor grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by JeffreyJunior: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
bjtinz:

Totally wrong. You can't carry any food, even bottle water - yes you read write. However you will be given water on board.
You don't mean it.

I better stick to Agofure bus biko.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by masui(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Know if your village people will be flying same day. It saves lifes

Oga oooo. I don faint.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by ArcFresky(m): 8:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Know if your village people will be flying same day. It saves lifes

Majority of the so called village people, naa poverty.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by femijay8271(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2021
God Almighty help me
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Cti28(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
reealec:
Real matters for now it's 25kg that was how my load weigh 27k and i was ask for extra cash nah so i remove the bread and milk inside Begin eat am i hate nonsense

grin grin grin
You be correct guy.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by alekzandr05(m): 9:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
FEGNO:

The one major thing I know is that once that door is closed and shut for the flight, until it is opened there is no going out. Leaving a few people feeling claustrophobic and trapped.

This is the one reason[color=#000099][/color] that takes away all the excitement of my first flight. Never been on the plane before, I don't board Siena car for any road journey, how I wan take survive for plane?
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Ramsinuah: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
KarnellAbra:
Do you bet on football matches? Visit the link on my signature to get information on how to never lose another football bet again.

GUYZ FLEE FROM THIS SITE
REAL FIXED MATCHES .NET
A FRIEND NEGOTIAED HIS FEE AND PAID 100£ VIA BITCOIN..ONLY FOR HIM TO DENY AGREEING TO SUCH FEE...AND NEVER RESPONDED AGAIN...NO REFUND NO GAME.
A NAIJA GUY CLAIMING FOREIGN...U WILL MEET UR DOOM.

THE ONLY MEANS OF COMMUNICATION IS EMAIL...ITS A ONE CHANCE tongue

Needs to be banned...admin

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Pierocash(m): 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by bjtinz: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
chatinent:

Thank you for this addition.

Lalasticlala please do the needful to the topic.

My little addition:

As much as possible book and check in online. Saves you the hassle of having to line up at the check-in counter. It's also enables you choose your seat.

Edit: for MMA2, you will still be required to stamp you printed boarding pass. This doesn't apply to other airports
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Mckeni007: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
What about local flights, let's say Port Harcourt to Lagos flight do u still need a Nigerian passport etc before boarding a flight
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by NoFap123: 9:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess:
Change your money to dollar before arriving airport, The dollar changed at the airport is overcharged.
Make sure you lock your bag or wrap it at the airport to avoid missing products from your checked-in luggage.
Take a hoodie or blanket in your handbag luggage because airports are usually cold especially at night.
lock with padlock? Wrap with what?
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by professore(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nice one
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by dafeoroyo: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Petyprincess:

Enroute USA through Heathrow at a point in time I can dey ask myself why I pass Heathrow self,Omo cold for Heathrow airport won finish me,even toltet every where too cold
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 10:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
reealec:
Real matters for now it's 25kg that was how my load weigh 27k and i was ask for extra cash nah so i remove the bread and milk inside Begin eat am i hate nonsense
You did what grin cheesy
Nigerians are craze cheesy cheesy
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Op thank you,my passport is inside one pot in the old kitchen,pending when one country remember me.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by doctore212(m): 10:44pm On Jul 05, 2021
Can one see beta olosho for airport
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Hassanmaye(m): 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
FEGNO:

The one major thing I know is that once that door is closed and shut for the flight, until it is opened there is no going out. Leaving a few people feeling claustrophobic and trapped.
Is there toilet to flush ?
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
lakezone67:

What are the documents needed for within Nigeria flights?
Just your booking ticket and ID card.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Guyman111: 1:17am On Jul 06, 2021
I have reproduce like 8self
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by generaldavo: 1:38am On Jul 06, 2021
Chicastle:
Contact for your air ticket anytime any day
Greetings from here bro, kindly help a brother with the amount of flight ticket from ABJ to LAG, it's vital and urgent.
Also need an enlightenment regarding flight booking

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by nyiamfrank: 3:21am On Jul 06, 2021
Those Ibom Air guys bleeped me up one day. I arrived at the airport 30mins before departure time from CBQ to ABV and they said I've missed my flight. Thank God there was a second flight that day. I had to remain at the airport till evening.

What I mean is: TRY TO GET TO THE AIRPORT AT LEAST 1 HOUR BEFORE DEPARTURE TIME TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Chicastle: 3:34am On Jul 06, 2021
generaldavo:
Greetings from here bro, kindly help a brother with the amount of flight ticket from ABJ to LAG, it's vital and urgent.
Also need an enlightenment regarding flight booking

Ok I will hit you up on another thread bro
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by joespiceman(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2021
chatinent:
No part of this post should be reproduced without written approval from the author.

Ten things you should be aware of before boarding a plane in Nigeria

Are you planning on boarding a plane for the first time in Nigeria? We've got you covered.

Source: https://www.nopremiumtears.com.ng/2021/07/ten-things-you-should-be-aware-of.html

Was this article helpful? Do leave us a comment below!

Nice update
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 06, 2021
NewDelhi:

Nothing.. just book your tickets online or at the counter at the airport, scan your luggages, obtain your boarding pass, go to the waiting lounge (they'll scan you too) then wait for your flight announcement. You need an ID card tho.

The O.P talks about I.D cards, what type of id card one need to bring with visa and passport during boarding
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by NewDelhi(m): 7:39am On Jul 06, 2021
Sirjendon:

The O.P talks about I.D cards, what type of id card one need to bring with visa and passport during boarding
Your passport can serve as your ID. Drivers license, national id, work ID etc

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by armadeo(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2021
How do you carry food across the check in point?

Apart from baby food possibly, I don't think it's possible.
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by seunny4lif(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2021
grin
Mykel4God:

No rest for the wicked grin
Re: Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria by templemount: 12:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
seunny4lif:

Amen ooooh cool
Amin oooh
yes bro.Am a living testimony

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag / A Visit To Kano 3-In-1 N4.5 Billion Dangi Underpass Bridge (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.