Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,671 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

This Is What Girls Go Through Before Sending You "HI" On Facebook - Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Girls Go Through Before Sending You "HI" On Facebook - Read (934 Views)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / It Started With Hi On Facebook - Bride Thanks God For Directing Her Husband To / Nigerian Ex-lovers Melt Hearts With Their Emotional Exchange On Facebook. - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Girls Go Through Before Sending You "HI" On Facebook - Read by Businesslist: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2021
When a Nigerian girl likes a guy on social media, she will be visiting his timeline almost every day , checking comments too.

Most times she will feel like sliding into his inbox but pride won't allow her do that.

After months or years of scanning through his profile and battling with her pride, she will finally drop her pride and decide to text him

Then she will look for the right words to use, she will go through her dictionary, Google, novels and finally come out with a romantic and fascinating word "HI"

My brothers, if a girl text you "HI" , try and reply her because it might have taken her so long to calculate and battle with her pride and choice of words before she finally came up with "HI"

Nigerian girls too carry wahala

True Or False

Follow Me For Viral Updates and More Stories: https://www.instagram.com/aprokogirl/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

7 Facts That Can Get You Any Nigerian Girl / They Tw£rk To Entertain Their Customers At Barbering Shop – Viral Video / If Not For The Love I Have For My Mom Who Is My Father Wey I No Fit Knack’- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.