Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested (471 Views)

Nigerian Journalists Are Afraid Of Asking Tinubu,Atiku And Obi Serious Questions / MNK Was Arrested And Arrived In Nigeria On Sunday But He Tweeted On Monday ? / Kemi Olunloyo: I Lectured The IPOB On Facebook Live, IPOB Remains My Servant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Igboswillbefree: 6:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Hey guys, I have a few questions for y'all. I am sympathetic to the IPOB cause, but I am not a member because I do not fully subscribe to all their methods. However the arrest of Kanu has really depressed me and I can tell you that this was an inside Job, no doubt - he upset someone or some people and they contacted their Igbo people in Kenya to rat him out. This is my opinion which may be wrong, and I would love to hear from you. Here are the serious questions we have for the IPOB and ESN leadership.

Please no insults, abuse, tribal or religious bigotry and threats- all suggestions & opinions and even additional questions are permitted and will be analysed. Let us use this thread for investigative journalism. Ignore trolls and miscreants so we can stay on topic. Haters are warmly welcome.

Thanks and God bless.

1. If MNK was arrested on the 18th of June, who was tweeting from his Twitter handle from the 18th of June onwards? Between the 18th of June and 28th of June there were 11 tweets. Who was in control of this handle, was he allowed to tweet in detention or was he made to tweet in mock gestures? The person in control of this handle may know something that we don't.

2. MNK's last live speech was on the 6th of June; when did he travel, who bought his ticket or rather who made his travel arrangements and who oversaw security

3. How did IPOB not know that their leader had been captured 8 days after the event and perhaps send out investigators to look for him, why were they also caught by surprise and even initially denied that he had been arrested. How did even his Barristers not know that he had disappeared for a whole 8 days?

4. How come the IPOB team have only made a few statements since his capture (with the exception of the head of DOS, Simon Ekpa and a few others) , it’s very quiet and this is very much unlike IPOB. Is there perhaps knowledge that this was an inside job and the rat/s is/are being fished out. Is there a tussle for leadership and control of IPOB radio.

5. Why is the IPOB DOS asking its members to wait for almost 3 weeks before protesting, when we all know that anything can happen before the 26th of July, MNK may even die in custody. Is there something that they know that we do not know?

6. A few months ago, two IPOB members who scammed the IPOB US branch of $70k were relieved of their duties and disgraced on public radio, could they have had a hand in MNK's abduction?

7. Where there insiders loyal to Uche Mefor who betrayed MNK , and was their anybody in the IPOB UK branch that was angry with MNK because they were sanctioned for a few months.

These are pertinent questions that require answers

2 Likes

Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by EasyForexAcadem: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
Greed will always play a role in his abduction some on snitch on him the guy was wire tap
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Vado(m): 6:46pm On Jul 04, 2021
You ask a lot of logical questions. There will always be internal Judases. Ilorin was stolen from the Yorubas owing to same reason. Anyone whom God has chosen to lead must always outwit his frenemies.
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Igboswillbefree: 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Or maybe IPOB was never ONE !!
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by sonofspada(m): 7:30pm On Jul 04, 2021
@ silverxp

A beg today na Sunday
Send something to my access bank make i fit chop

I cannot go and rob

Access bank
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Igboswillbefree: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Any ideas ?
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Biafrannuke: 10:28pm On Jul 04, 2021
Which country will take on England in the European championship semi final?
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by onumadu: 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2021
These types of questions and pointing of fingers are to say the least infantile, illiterate and embarrassing.
Haven't these people heard of terms like "intelligence" before?
Kanu himself used to warn IPOB members to stop using apps like Whatsapp and co for example because they could be intercepted.
A lot of educated and knowledgeable Igbos are not in IPOB because of these type of ignorance by sizable IPOB members.
Kanu said he would be in Nigeria to lead the fight. He is there. EOD.
Re: Analysis - Serious Questions For The IPOB Leadership On How MNK Was Arrested by Igboswillbefree: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
onumadu:
These types of questions and pointing of fingers are to say the least infantile, illiterate and embarrassing.
Haven't these people heard of terms like "intelligence" before?
Kanu himself used to warn IPOB members to stop using apps like Whatsapp and co for example because they could be intercepted.
A lot of educated and knowledgeable Igbos are not in IPOB because of these type of ignorance by sizable IPOB members.
Kanu said he would be in Nigeria to lead the fight. He is there. EOD.

Very embarrassing and unintelligent contribution.

(1) (Reply)

Scandal: How Sylva Bribed Nass Members With $10,000 Each To Overturn Pib / Rescue Kidnapped Kaduna Pastor Just Like Nnamdi Kanu – CAN Tells Buhari / Security Agencies: Ruthless On Agitators, Pampering Bandits, Killer Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.