Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60747 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2021
Icejayz:
Fakelander I hope you didn't steal this picture again? lol cheesycheesycheesy

I know that's what you and your demeted boyfriend are capable of doing cheesycheesycheesy
You are such a big fool posting an innocent girl picture, what is her own in this matter. You can get sued! Illiterate I bet you don't know the implication of that.
Who is the animal that raised you? May be you don't even have a child.. oloshi Omo ale!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2021
Icejayz:

I know that's what you and your demeted boyfriend are capable of doing cheesycheesycheesy
It will not be well with you for posting this little girl picture. You will be miserable for the rest of your life. Infact I hate so you much...

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:44am On Jul 22, 2021
Icejayz:
Lol what a useless retarded LovePeddler, fakelander you never cease to amaze me with your gargantuan stupidity lol cheesycheesycheesy

Look at how fugly you look without filters and edits, you look worse than a zombie lol, don't worry it's me you and your broke and demented boyfriend goslowbrain cheesycheesy

Keep following me around, you will get it hotter from me.
Hahaha slowpoke! That is a tall beautiful lady, post your ugly picture make we see. You are making me to fall in love with her she is beautiful.
You are not different from a monkey and you belong to the zoo.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 3:59am On Jul 22, 2021
Icejayz:

Oloriburuku we are not scammers like you...we are responsible. If dem born u of a woman, if dem born you well, if na your mother born u post my picture.
I promise you jail term... your years in prison will be long. Only one condom could have prevented your birth!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by illegal7(m): 6:42am On Jul 22, 2021
grin grin grin

Die it ....

Internet cultist wey dey cap carelessly...

Come and give me a rim job grin grin grin grin

Relpy my mail tho ,if you want kpai kpai kapi !!! grin grin grin

I'm joking tho your mouth looks good with my pipi in it .....

Ciao wink
Kisses
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by stayclearofme: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
Icejayz:

Moderators it is high time to close this guy's account. Just imagine posting a little girl picture.

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Queenslander(f): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2021
Seun, Mynd44 and lalasticlala your attention is needed here,.
Especially on page 13..
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:18am On Jul 24, 2021
Iceyjayzz:
Shut the Fvck up you miserable lying ass bitch, I know you have been lurking around here since, liking your fake ass boyfriend's post, I'm not surprised, both of you are damn fake, useless and miserable offline. dumb ass prostitute

even the guy on the screenshot below knows who you really are; a dumb hoe who depends on men for money, get the f*ck off my sight cheesycheesy
Is your own mother not a prostitute?
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:18am On Jul 25, 2021
Icejayz:
Yeah i remembered that it's your father that thought me how to scam cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Na wah o where is this stupid boy with ICED brain? You can't even afford to buy data.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 1:19am On Aug 06, 2021
Icejayz:
A fool at 40 is a fool forever, Fela never lied cheesycheesycheesy
This guy your ban long we'll well you don chop another one.
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Icejayz(m): 9:16am On Sep 14, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Oloriburuku we are not scammers like you...we are responsible. If dem born u of a woman, if dem born you well, if na your mother born u post my picture.
I promise you jail term... your years in prison will be long. Only one condom could have prevented your birth!
You aren't dead yet? lol cheesycheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Icejayz(m): 9:19am On Sep 14, 2021
goslowgoslow:

This guy your ban long we'll well you don chop another one.
I wasn't banned goslowbrain, I was off this forum to make money unlike you that's dieing of poverty, still living in a sh*thole with no life, if I were you I would get a life, stop following me nigga, are you really this jobless? I pity for your life. grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2021
Icejayz:
I wasn't banned goslowbrain, I was off this forum to make money unlike you that's dieing of poverty, still living in a sh*thole with no life, if I were you I would get a life, stop following me nigga, are you really this jobless? I pity for your life. grin
Mumu I am better than you and all your family member, I don tell you say na you go taya, u never see anything. Begger says he was busy cheesy cheesy he don chop ban! U don jam who get mouth pass u! Fool!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:47pm On Sep 14, 2021
Icejayz:
Liar the same was you lied the other time! I will follow you till you die! Dunce!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Icejayz(m): 6:17am On Sep 15, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Mumu I am better than you and all your family member, I don tell you say na you go taya, u never see anything. Begger says he was busy cheesy cheesy he don chop ban! U don jam who get mouth pass u! Fool!
Chop ban? you are obviously an illiterate, imagine such a jobless nonentity and a waste of space like you? you are old and almost close to your grave but yet you still won't have sense? your village people curse still dey follow you about, that's why you are wretched and living in extreme poverty, mumu man. cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Icejayz(m): 6:20am On Sep 15, 2021
goslowgoslow:

Liar the same way was you lied the other time! I will follow you till you die! Dunce!
illiterate. you can't even spell way, and you think I will waste my time on a demented retard like you? go and fix your broken life and level up first, before you talk to me, algae brained nigga. grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Icejayz(m): 6:29am On Sep 15, 2021
goslowgoslow:

It will not be well with you for posting this little girl picture. You will be miserable for the rest of your life. Infact I hate so you much...
I can feel your pains and travails nigga, I really dealt with you so bad, i am a force to reckon with.

I've made your life so miserable and gave you sleepless nights all day, I just hope you won't kick the bucket sooner than i expected? lol cheesycheesy

Out of all the lowlifes and trolls I've dealt with on this forum, you are the one that got addicted to me, even after dealing with you, you are still following me around like a slave that you are. hilarious. cheesy
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Icejayz:
I can feel your pains and travails nigga, I really dealt with you so bad, i am a force to reckon with.

I've made your life so miserable and gave you sleepless nights all day, I just hope you won't kick the bucket sooner than i expected? lol cheesycheesy

Out of all the lowlifes and trolls I've dealt with on this forum, you are the one that got addicted to me, even after dealing with you, you are still following me around like a slave that you are. hilarious. cheesy

Look at this nobody, the life less Moda fucker! Buhari is better than you. I am not your match at all. Keep it coming, you will soon lie that you are busy! Unemployed idiot! Scammer internet fraud star!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 6:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
Icejayz:
illiterate. you can't even spell way, and you think I will waste my time on a demented retard like you? go and fix your broken life and level up first, before you talk to me, algae brained nigga. grin
You are the most useless illiterate if can't understand that as a typographical error mumu, between English is not my language I learnt. I am not a fool like you
and an idiot like you that is suffering from inferiority complex, looking for a white lady to marry at all cost for papers....Dundee!
You suddenly realized that you don't have time, when you are here insulting people and foolishly posting a little girl picture you have time . You ain't see nothing yet... monkey!
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Icejayz:
Chop ban? you are obviously an illiterate, imagine such a jobless nonentity and a waste of space like you? you are old and almost close to your grave but yet you still won't have sense? your village people curse still dey follow you about, that's why you are wretched and living in extreme poverty, mumu man. cheesy
Lol... cheesy grin...See pikin wey go die before me! Infact you are dead already.....you maggot infected demented haggard fool....Make thunder strike you dead!

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
Icejayz:

This is one of the most stupid, idiotic and senseless comment I have ever read on NL...You always feel you are somebody a low life, nonentity, irresponsible, miserable, senseless, daft person like you.
Lol... cheesy you dealt with who? May be your father!...You are the one now running away and scared of me forming busy. How can a jobless person be busy?
Anyway I am waiting for your obituary on NL... before I kick bucket you will die before me, a miserable death ...your parents will bury you! Keep the troll coming I am ready for you as long as NL exist. 419 ole looking for oyibo to marry to get paper...oloshi...arindin Omo! You are the number one slowpoke on this forum! Rot in hell!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.