Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) (60744 Views)

Victor Obinna Nsofor And Anastija Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Obinna Nsofor & His Girlfriend All Loved Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by samwillyco1(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2021
My brother don't think of marrying her, let her just be your baby mama, otherwise she will divorce you and you know what that will happen to your property.

CR 7 , is a smart guy in and off the pitch

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fine woman u marry bro
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by oneble: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
Footballers are the real money rituals

Stop Being A 1 Minute Man. You Are In Trouble If You Believe You Can Satisfy Your Woman With Money Alone. Don't Force Her To Look Out. Check my signature
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
He should read before signing any document she present for his signature

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:18pm On Jul 04, 2021
ChilamNk:
When black and white breeds the offspring can be awesome
who is deceiving your ancestors?

Not all them funny looking children are cute

5 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Gorillabrain: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2021
Igbo amaka..
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by BeardGangJnr1(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
See as the Toto full for pant grin

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congrats to the family tho
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by compton11(m): 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omicron007:
Interracial truly makes sense.
The offspring are so pretty.

Imagine my 12 inches love rod gliding down that fair pinkish kpekus of a white blonde. She go love me die.
be deceiving your ancestors.

Not all of dem funny looking children are cute

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Springboot: 9:20pm On Jul 04, 2021
iamtardey:
If a Nigerian girl dress like this for this one now, na olosho, but na oyinbo so shit lol ... O gah, this life sef.

What would u have expected her to wear to the beach?

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by BadEnglish(m): 9:22pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congrats oo

But but the girl be like ostrich

2 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Tomilola360: 9:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Those looking for the fruits of the womb, you will be pregnant by next month, just believe

AMENNNNN
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
I pity this one when Oyibo go deal with am for divorce court..
Person wey you suppose make baby mama..

Modified; she is a GF.. better for him..
If em like make em go marry her.. na him body go tell..

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 9:26pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
34 yr old nsofor your mates still at d peak of their carrier, while you retire 3 yrs ago at 31, na wah o

34 at the peak of their career?

Lol.. The joke is on you bro.

4 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Congratulations[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by without(m): 9:27pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omicron007:

Imagine my 12 inches love rod gliding down that fair pinkish kpekus of a white blonde. She go love me die.
Abeg no kill me with laugh

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Good to know
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Henrick007: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
aanuoluwami14:
Those looking for the fruits of the womb, you will be pregnant by next month, just believe
amen
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
toffyz:
Guy appear to me like a SIMP

grin grin grin
My feelings too..
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by neyo0h: 9:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
He's worth 3.3 million.. hmm
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by osazsky(m): 9:34pm On Jul 04, 2021
God pls those married men who refused to be faithful to thier wife cuz of wealth give them God fearing side chic..I cast all chidima devilish side chic from thier lives though it's a painful pill for thier wives as infidelity breaks them down..but dey dont deserves to be widows..death of a cheating man is too extreme..change thier hearts if they dont change give them multiple God fearing side chic and they will be tired of sex and return to base..this is not a justification for aldultry just a prayer coming from a simple guy .I dont know if God answers such prayer but it is well amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by paschalj4(m): 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2021
BeardGangJnr1:
But y do Igbo Nigerian players like marginalizing Nigerian girls grin
Buhari is not the only marginalizer grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Passionate1(m): 9:40pm On Jul 04, 2021
I just dey laugh. .e be like say some people here never date and nack white women . .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Orpe7(m): 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Marry oyinbo go give am belle, the day she born and she divorce u, na all ur football money u go take pay child support

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Rahkman: 9:41pm On Jul 04, 2021
Omicron007:

bro you don watch too much blacked.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Gryffindor: 9:43pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
34 yr old nsofor your mates still at d peak of their carrier, while you retire 3 yrs ago at 31, na wah o

My brother, some retirement are forced, more especially for black players who seem to have less or no reasonable clubs seeking for their services,reason they need to seek for more money than footballing reasons early in their careers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Harmattan123(m): 9:44pm On Jul 04, 2021
Make sure that you still have a brain � that can comprehend before love scatter you........
Learn from Emmanuel Eboué's saga,

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by womenareapess: 9:53pm On Jul 04, 2021
onthehill:
Ex-Super Eagles striker, Victor Obinna Nsofor, And Partner Expecting A Baby (Photos)

Former Super Eagles and Inter Milan striker, Obinna Victor Nsofor has shared pregnancy photos of his partner via his Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ5kpjsJaod/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
date a foreigner and forget naija women! I swear you won't regret your decision undecided

Naija women are piece of trash!

1 Like

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:58pm On Jul 04, 2021
Vickyvice:
Real age 44

3 Likes

Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice decision to marry out of Buhari's reach. The unborn child have escaped from the zoo and will forever be grateful
God go bless you
Re: Obinna Nsofor And His Girlfriend Are Expecting A Baby (Photos) by Isokoson1: 10:03pm On Jul 04, 2021
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

I remember this guy when I dey primary school.. .Bros come our field come play boy for LEA primary school kinda 2.. .We beg bros make e give us one ball the guy refuse... And dude bring plenty balls that time.. Boys vex for me.. Because say nah street brought up.. As our bros way dey play for super eagles that year.. Him and Isaac promise blessed memory

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Fifa Sanctions Nigeria In 2018 World Cup Qualifiers, Awards Algeria / Angry Ronaldo Leaves Juve Stadium After Being Substituted In 55th Minute / Cristiano Ronaldo Buys Bugatti La Voiture Noire, World's Most Expensive Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.