Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code (1344 Views)

I Need Explanation On This Code?? Php Programmers / Wrote My First JS Code On VS Code.... Lol (pics) / What Would Be The Output Of This JS Code (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code by qtguru(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2021
Karleb:

I gave this exact solution but unfortunately, sperm boot hid it.

This Spambot is a pain- point I have an idea how to resolve around it, with Chrome extension and all. Maybe we can use that for all side project idea, because it's embarrassing for Seun not to do anything about it, and I am calling his name, because this is embarrassing.
Re: Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code by Karleb(m): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2021
qtguru:

This Spambot is a pain- point I have an idea how to resolve around it, with Chrome extension and all. Maybe we can use that for all side project idea, because it's embarrassing for Seun not to do anything about it, and I am calling his name, because this is embarrassing.

That would be nice.

It didn't just hide my comment, it also banned me for a period of time.
Re: Please I Need Explanation Of This Express.js Code by qtguru(m): 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2021
Karleb:

That would be nice.

It didn't just hide my comment, it also banned me for a period of time.

I know

The Spambot bans you based on suspicious activity

But with my method, you simply post a hash, and via the Chrome Extension it will substitute your hash to a rich content, meaning Spambot won't any idea because the execution will be in runtime and an isolated environment context.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Learn Programming. Please How Do I Start? / Please Help: I'm At The Verge Of Losing My Final Yr Project Files To Ransomware / Would You Advice A Programmer (beginner) To Start With Fortran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.