Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (30857 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Karlosorji(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too

He fought with direction
He fought with responsibility he was in prison for more than 20 years

He didn't cause problems and tell others to solve like kanu

Understand?

I wonder where exactly I said he wasn't rugged
Can't you guys quoting me read?

I don't think so
The guy has no sense of direction

If he is given Biafra now
He won't know what to do with it

That's how bad it is

You lie
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by RichAbujaGuy: 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
Abeg, what about the enquiries about the new fresh passport?

Nnamdi Kanu: British Govt Evades Enquiry on Fresh Passport Issued to IPOB Leader

Sunday, July 04, 2021 at 2:02 PM by Jerry wright Ukwu

Efforts to get information on how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu obtained another British passport to leave Nigeria in 2017 has hit a brick wall British authorities in Nigeria evaded an inquiry on the issue saying they need clearance from London There are allegations that Kanu obtained another British passport with the help of the country's high commission in Nigeria

Read more: https://www.legit.ng/1423321-british-govt-evades-enquiry-fresh-passport-issued-ipob-leader.html
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Karlosorji:
You lie
Where?

You are like the 20th person to mention me and say this

But your peers gave instances which I disproved
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol
So you and your IPOB guys can come to cut my p in the night cheesy

My brother I be waffcity boy not ipob. See USSR, Yugoslavi, Czechoslovakia, Ethopia, India Pakistan, etc divide, who is Nigeria lol
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 1:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

My brother I be waffcity boy not ipob. See USSR, Yugoslavi, Czechoslovakia, Ethopia, India Pakistan, etc divide, who is Nigeria lol
Why so confused? cheesy
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Amos1423(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too

He fought with direction
He fought with responsibility he was in prison for more than 20 years

He didn't cause problems and tell others to solve like kanu

Understand?

I wonder where exactly I said he wasn't rugged
Can't you guys quoting me read?

I don't think so
The guy has no sense of direction

If he is given Biafra now
He won't know what to do with it

That's how bad it is

Mandela was part of a movement which conducted different gurrila attacks on the government facility in S.A.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Do you have proof
I've read and I saw similar accusations
Bomb where?
He did plant bombs, but he did not call for the murder of security officials.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amos1423:

Mandela was part of a movement which conducted different gurrila attacks on the government facility in S.A.
1) it's guerilla not gurilla
2) bombs were planted brother, they didn't go there guns blazing shooting up people.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by dmbb: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
Omonigho1976:
It seems Nigerian s don't understand how vicious the British are, the Brits don't want a divided Nigeria cause they know we southerners are too smart for them they prefer a United Nigeria with the north in power, that way they can continue to have a free hand in plundering our resources. Have you asked yourself why Buhari always feel comfortable using their medical facilities. I can bet my left testicles that British intelligence planned everything from scratch and tiped off Kenyan and Nigerian security immediately Kanu left the UK to Kenya.
So you are now insulting the UK that you so much praised for accommodating KANU, don't ever insult the country of your master
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amos1423:

Did I say otherwise?

What exactly is wrong with you guys? undecided
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by BiafIntel: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Igboswillbefree:

Yes, that’s my only problem with him - brash, loud, uncouth and insulting - that’s not how a leader should comport himself.

But I support him, well if he or the new leaders conduct themselves better.
Nama, without his style, you wouldn't have had the guts to even use "IgbosWillBeFree" as your moniker. Nnamdi Kanu with his style has awoken the consciousness of all you sleeping buffoons of nigeria LTD. Today, there is agitation everywhere, left and right, courtesy of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Some of you are so naive and daft and can't think properly. What is the best way to confront the fulani jihadist, supporter of APC terrorist government if not fire for fire? Why are some of you so idiotic? Tony Nnadi and others that have been doing only talk and talk and blowing grammar, have anyone listen to them? have they being able to draw the attention of the nigeria government, talkless of international audience? Go and buy some brains and start to reason like humans.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by THEAMAKA(f): 4:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Kanu doesn't insult only Yorubas, he even insults his fellow brothers from Umuahia.

And why wouldn't a sane person insult the yourbas?

During python Dance when IPOb had no arms, weren't Yorubas cheering the military Killing innocent Igbo youths extrajudicially?

Now that the military have started showing Yorubas a little replica of what they have been doing in the South East, Yorubas have now started hating what they were cheering before, because it wasn't happening to them.

Even if I were in MNK shoes, I would even insult Yorubas more grin

MNK is not a coward, he was in Nigeria until the military tried to kill him, and he had to run away.

MNK is bigger than Nelson Mandela, who the Bleep is Nelson Mandela to me? Did he fight for my Freedom? Abegii

Wow, I like your style.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Chigold101(m): 11:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
Winnie you said... Not Mandela..
I am trying to tell you that not only Nelson that was rugged even his wife Winnie was too.

Winnie Mandela was the wife of Nelson Mandela.

When Nelson Mandela was in prison, Winnie Mandela became almost more radical than her husband.

That's my point
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:10am On Jul 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

Why so confused? cheesy

I be Niger deltan, full ijaw pikin. But na you confuse, countries dey split, what you guys don’t understand is Kanu is calling for something like wales, Scotland, England, inside one United Kingdom, but each have their own things but inside one country. Referendum, its bechsse you guys don’t read, don’t research, just judge base on emotions, lies from Lai mohammed, paying you guys peanuts, my per hour money for uK, you come online and spill rubbish, poverty, that’s how they organize Abokis few days ago and said igbos stand against Kanu, Kenya and Nigeria go answer for the crime, kidnapping a British citizen, Kanu denounce Nigeria 2014... openly. So he is not a Nigerian, malami even said he hold a Nigeria passport that expired 2013,playing with fire. Illiterates in power, do and think, people instead of think and do
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 2:35am On Jul 06, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

I be Niger deltan, full ijaw pikin. But na you confuse, countries dey split, what you guys don’t understand is Kanu is calling for something like wales, Scotland, England, inside one United Kingdom, but each have their own things but inside one country. Referendum, its bechsse you guys don’t read, don’t research, just judge base on emotions, lies from Lai mohammed, paying you guys peanuts, my per hour money for uK, you come online and spill rubbish, poverty, that’s how they organize Abokis few days ago and said igbos stand against Kanu, Kenya and Nigeria go answer for the crime, kidnapping a British citizen, Kanu denounce Nigeria 2014... openly. So he is not a Nigerian, malami even said he hold a Nigeria passport that expired 2013,playing with fire. Illiterates in power, do and think, people instead of think and do
Look
We are not children here okay?
Why are you guys bent on this "paying" of a thing?
Na your company dey pay me? undecided
Use your brain abeg

More in the morning
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 2:36am On Jul 06, 2021
THEAMAKA:

Wow, I like your style.
I pity you guys

Unfortunately you don't listen

Your eyes will open in 5 to 10 years time
Keep antagonising Yoruba cheesy
E go shock you
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:12am On Jul 06, 2021
theFilmtric:

Look
We are not children here okay?
Why are you guys bent on this "paying" of a thing?
Na your company dey pay me? undecided
Use your brain abeg

More in the morning

If them no Dey pay you, then why support evil, why support rubbish, same buhari, Fela abuse, say na animal in human skin, since 1960, Nigeria don’t have steady power supply, same buhari have been a Governor, nnpc, ptf, head of state, president, minister of petroleum, many others, he have been at the corridors of power since 70s, I guess you have not been born then if you have then you compare, China, Malay, Singapore, uae, Saudi Arabia etc was looking up to us as big fish, senior bra, king of Saudi fam dey enter Nigeria for checkup at Ibadan, what changed, old gays recycling their selves to rule and rule, no vision, no compassion, see Lagos, if someone like Late lee of Singapore the man who transformed Singapore handled Lagos with his economy as no 4 in Africa, Lagos go fine pass all Europe put together, Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for a better nation for the unborn generation to experience good life, if you don born your kids go dey shout up nepa, in 2021, imagine that, no system to support the old, disabled like they do here, funny enough Nigeria get money pass most of all of this European countries, lack of management dey cause am. Stop supporting rubbish, we need to divide, Nigeria need referendum, proper round table talk. Even the north get their own law within a Nigeria that isn’t practicing true federalism, they have their own movie industry kannywood inside a country, south have their own, there is no common interest south and north, no common interest, marriage no Dey work. Luggard fuckup
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:45am On Jul 13, 2021
DriveByKiller:
I don't know who's more stupid, you or the seven dweebs you liked your post.

So because Buhari is a terrorist and Boko haram is running loose, we should allow the fraud and criminal called Nnamdi Kanu turn South East into another North East and destabilise the region while he's overseas wearing designers clothes and f.ucking different women? U chosed it to be ur headache, we are not complaining, thank God u accepted dat ur brother is a terrorist and bandit , allow south East to be bcoz we r not part of u . Why taking medicine over another person's headache? We love him as a criminal and a fraud

Sentimental goat.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:47am On Jul 13, 2021
blackpanda:

Who is holding u.
The earlier igbos leave, the better. I'm in full support of u guys leaving. What I don't support is use of force and terrorism!

Can't wait for all igbos to be declared foreigners in nigeria aswear! grin
u r really in pain bro , go and check urself in d hospital pls.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by nwosu1982: 5:49am On Jul 13, 2021
ba7man:
You guys should stop repeating your lies because it won't make it true.

The Southeast will be reduced to ashes if the FG unleashes the same firepower used on boko haram on the region.
clap for urself Bokoharam
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by DriveByKiller: 8:12am On Jul 13, 2021
[quote author=nwosu1982 post=103652263][/quote] you were not even composed enough to quote me and yet called me sentimental.

Debased criminal blockhead.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by 190: 10:53am On Apr 06, 2023
THEAMAKA:

Wow, I like your style.

smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Gives Security Guard A Mini-Bus After Being Asked On Instagram / Nigeria Lifts Twitter Ban / Mbeki, Muazu, IBB, Abdulsalam Abubakar Pose For The Camera (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.