Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (30850 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Buckeyemedia1: 9:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

And you who ass-lick a man and worship him because of the power in the office he occupies are not daft abi?
Ask yourself. Why am I worshipping my fellow man just because he occupies an office?
Don't you think you're a slave to power so?
He only enlightened you on the powers of the office of the President, nothing to do about worshipping anybody, it is quite obvious you don’t have an argument, just to wail irrationally like Mazi was doing until he was caged like a singing emu bird from Aro Chukwu forest by the Zoo Keeper.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:01am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

He fought with direction
He fought with responsibility he was in prison for more than 20 years

He didn't cause problems and tell others to solve like kanu

Understand?

I wonder where exactly I said he wasn't rugged
Can't you guys quoting me read?

Go and ready history again, and see the mayhem, the killings, the riots in South Africa then.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Walkee: 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Do I really need to explain it to you, a wanted man on in his own country is illegally detained and taken back to the country he's running from will have negetive implications to their country....

- No one will ever want to seek asylum in Kenya again because of the possibility that their government might sell you out to the country that you are running from.
- Tourism will drop drastically because most foreigners won't feel safe visiting the country which might affect the country economically.
-A lot of human rights organizations might start a campaign against them, which might give them a bad image.
-They will receive a lot of media backlash from a lot of countries because such acts might be against some international laws especially since technically NK hasn't committed any crime that will make him internationally recognized as a criminal or terrorist.

The list goes on and on.....
lol nobody really cares about Kanu.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:03am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too

He fought with direction

Understand?

I don't think so
The guy has no sense of direction

If he is given Biafra now
He won't know what to do with it

That's how bad it is

He is already in history book, check Wikipedia, Kanu is already there, for president to look for him, he is a well respected fighter, he has given them sleepless nights, no body fights for freedom in a peaceful manner, go ready Mandela, and co history, even Winnie Mandela was rugged, dogged

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by samwillyco1(m): 9:05am On Jul 05, 2021
Leave Kanu and Grant his heart desires

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Idiko1: 9:06am On Jul 05, 2021
MT:

Advice coming too late. This guy is in for a long period in detention. By the time he comes out, if he ever makes it out, he will hear "Buhari", he will run 1000 metre per second. This guy is selfish, evil, a cheat and a loose canon.

And let this sink in, there is absolutely nothing the UK govt can do. Infact they stand to lose more because they have more business interests in Nigeria. This has happened before. Remember when Obasanjo nationalised Barclays bank in Nigeria. Nothing happened. UK is smart enough not to self destruct by having a knee jerk reaction on a reckless individual who Nigeria and UK have equal right over.

He calls Nigeria a zoo, and now he has been locked in the cage for public viewing grin cheesy wink smiley

You are one reason Nigeria is a shithole. Who is his/her right senses would want a jackass as compatriot? Nigeria needs to be disintegrated so the fools can stay in Nigeria while people with sound social order can move onto a new nation.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:06am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

He fought with direction

Understand?

I don't think so

That's how bad it is

He is already in history book, check Wikipedia, Kanu is already there, for president to look for him, he is a well respected fighter, he has given them sleepless nights, no body fights for freedom in a peaceful manner, go ready Mandela, and co history, even Winnie Mandela was rugged, dogged

Mandela was a Rebel, warrior, leader – and a man who inspired a nation and the world, Nelson Mandela, from apartheid fighter to president and unifier

South Africans died, blacks died, men go read history, it was when he was getting old and about to get freedom he was so lenient with the whites staying, there was blood sheds

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by seangy4konji: 9:24am On Jul 05, 2021
This KANU man has shot himself properly in the head with buhari still in government. Buharo that they kill thousands every day and won't utter a word on TV to make the nation feel he is with them.

Only visited the soldiers ones in north east to allign with them because he is the master of the kidnappers,bandits,heardmen killing inocebt Nigerians in the north.

What he went to do in Kenya. He will tell God because bubu will into ct him self with poison that will kill him later in life slowly..

Buhari that has no han feelings. Or you can't see how things deteriorated under 4 years..life has never been this hard for us..in all aspect of life...Nigeria is finished and no one cares.

Haa Kanu don jam agbako
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by DonCandido(f): 9:32am On Jul 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Kanu peeing in their mouths grin grin grin

IF, the DSS will allow him to pee.

I bet he wont remember how to pee they are done with him.

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 9:36am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Do you have proof
I've read and I saw similar accusations
Bomb where?
google is your friend or don't tell me you don't know how to search.

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Omonigho1976: 9:43am On Jul 05, 2021
TheEnygma:

Oil dey your head.... I had the same suspicions.
Just stating the obvious bro. Kanu is nw in the custody of the Nigerian Government and no level of ranting or name calling online would change that. What the igbos should do now is to leverage on any advantage that they have over the north cause if kanu will ever be released it would be as a result of hard negotiation with the north but unfortunately the politicians and elite of Igbo extraction that would facilitate this are already in bed with the Fulanis. If the current occupant of Also rock is the Buhari I know, kanu's trial would be worse than Ken Saro Wiwa
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by velocity25(m): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Bro, you Said that Kanu Should fight in a responsible and refined way, that's good for you to say.

But using Nelson Mandela as an example, by saying "Mandela is also a freedom fighter" is where you bluffed.

I'm sure you never knew Mandela was more radical than Kanu, which was why they called Mandela a Terrorist.

Even if you wanted to mention an example, it shouldn't be Nelson Mandela.
not teaching history in Nigeria has done great disservice to Nigerian youths.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by BronzeMajik(f): 9:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Chigold101:

Hmmmm...

How many years did Mandela spent in prison?

Did you know that Winnie even became more radical when Mandela was in prison.

Auntie, read up.

I watched it live on TV in 1991, when he was released from the prison after spending 27 solid years there
Winnie you said... Not Mandela..
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Lol
I can write a Wikipedia article for myself

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 9:56am On Jul 05, 2021
velocity25:
google is your friend or don't tell me you don't know how to search.
How does this negate my stance? grin

Abeg go rest
Kanudey chill for kuje
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by abimic(m): 9:59am On Jul 05, 2021
UK can only but make attempt in seeking clarification over his arrest, Nigerian government can ignore their attempts. If buhari is not interested in letting him go, he would be incarcerated for a long time even if granted bail by the court. MNK thought he would always evade the long arms of Nigerian government with his bile words. All our acclaimed freedom fighters should be fighting it from inside and not burn the country while they live large abroad. The renowned Belarusian reporter, Roman and his gf Sophia were arrested recently as Belarusian govt diverted his flight moving from Athens to vilnus to force land when they entered the Belarusian airspace, with the scare of a bomb on flight, military fighter jets accompanied the plane to Minsk, even with the heavy threat from EU, their president is not even bothered. When a government is interested in you, they call off the bluff of other interested parties if getting you was closer. MNK is a leader of a terrorist group according to Nigeria government and he would be tried according to the law of the land having evaded justice once. When someone talks too much, he's sure to get into trouble.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 10:02am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

During Mandela's time, there was no much access to the internet.
There was no Twitter, IG or Facebook.

So how do you expect to know all he said and all he didn't say?

All freedom fighting grows with propaganda.

MNK must not follow Mandela route, they are two different people.

Mandela fought against whites, kanus is fighting against his black neighbors.
Well
The method that Mandela used is not and cannot be compared with Kanu
Mandela fought with his hands
Not like kanu talking trash from the UK
So Kanu insulting me as a Yoruba man is freedom fighting?
Kanu as at now is a scam
Know this and be set free

We'll be expecting him(Kanu) to stay in kuje for 27 years since Mandela is his model cheesy
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:09am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Lol
I can write a Wikipedia article for myself

Write about yourself and your achievements, send link.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 10:14am On Jul 05, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Write about yourself and your achievements, send link.
Lol
So you and your IPOB guys can come to cut my p in the night cheesy
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:51am On Jul 05, 2021
dmbb:
I like the way UK is trying to cover-up. show that you don't know anything about his arrest

Lol! Why is no country crying that it sovereignty laws were broke in the arrest of Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
He only enlightened you on the powers of the office of the President, nothing to do about worshipping anybody, it is quite obvious you don’t have an argument, just to wail irrationally like Mazi was doing until he was caged like a singing emu bird from Aro Chukwu forest by the Zoo Keeper.
And what was the purpose of his enlightenment? That I should shiver right or become speechless?
I never knew the powers of the president involves kidnapping people.
Why didn't he go ahead to the UK for treatment since he was so sure if his powers.
All powers have limit. Most importantly, that powers that have led to you giving him a godlike status is actually derived from you and I, the people of Nigeria, not from his father's house or his ethnicity.
That same constitution that gives him the power gives him the limit to its use.
It's you butt-lickers and power worshippers that enable him to go beyond that limit.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Sharpsecret01: 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
BronzeMajik:
you need to go back and do proper findings about Mandela, do not insult his legacy by comparing him with kanu.
Kanu is uncouth and extremely radical he operates like a terrorist.
like someone said above..read read read....do u know mandela was also tagged a terrorist like kanu?no u dont...do u also know mandela was radical and burnt gorvernment facilities?no u dont...of all the countries in the world only nigeria sees ipob as a terrorist group..isnt that foolishness...not even somailia supports nigeria.kanu will continue to be nigerias was night mare even in prison..thats why they had to break all international law to kidnap him

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by MOVIC6: 11:12am On Jul 05, 2021
Oga allow them to go, Biafra is not urs or anyone’s to give...
theFilmtric:

He fought with direction

Understand?

I don't think so

That's how bad it is

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by MOVIC6: 11:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Many are the affliction of the righteous but God delivers him from them all...
One day you go swallow these words....
abimic:
UK can only but make attempt in seeking clarification over his arrest, Nigerian government can ignore their attempts. If buhari is not interested in letting him go, he would be incarcerated for a long time even if granted bail by the court. MNK thought he would always evade the long arms of Nigerian government with his bile words. All our acclaimed freedom fighters should be fighting it from inside and not burn the country while they live large abroad. The renowned Belarusian reporter, Roman and his gf Sophia were arrested recently as Belarusian govt diverted his flight moving from Athens to vilnus to force land when they entered the Belarusian airspace, with the scare of a bomb on flight, military fighter jets accompanied the plane to Minsk, even with the heavy threat from EU, their president is not even bothered. When a government is interested in you, they call off the bluff of other interested parties if getting you was closer. MNK is a leader of a terrorist group according to Nigeria government and he would be tried according to the law of the land having evaded justice once. When someone talks too much, he's sure to get into trouble.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 11:18am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Well
Kanu as at now is a scam

We'll be expecting him(Kanu) to stay in kuje for 27 years since Mandela is his model cheesy

Kanu doesn't insult only Yorubas, he even insults his fellow brothers from Umuahia.

And why wouldn't a sane person insult the yourbas?

During python Dance when IPOb had no arms, weren't Yorubas cheering the military Killing innocent Igbo youths extrajudicially?

Now that the military have started showing Yorubas a little replica of what they have been doing in the South East, Yorubas have now started hating what they were cheering before, because it wasn't happening to them.

Even if I were in MNK shoes, I would even insult Yorubas more grin

MNK is not a coward, he was in Nigeria until the military tried to kill him, and he had to run away.

MNK is bigger than Nelson Mandela, who the Bleep is Nelson Mandela to me? Did he fight for my Freedom? Abegii

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 11:24am On Jul 05, 2021
velocity25:
not teaching history in Nigeria has done great disservice to Nigerian youths.

You can imagine. Full blown military wing for that matter grin
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 11:27am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Well
Kanu as at now is a scam

Mandela group even bombed military installations.
Apartheid Violence was far more violent than what MNK is even doing.

It's quite unfortunate that our youths doesn't know history.

Many people (fellow black south Africans) aka "Saboteurs" were burnt alive in the name of (Uhuru)

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Mandela group even bombed military installations.
Apartheid Violence was far more violent than what MNK is even doing.

It's quite unfortunate that our youths doesn't know history.

Many people (fellow black south Africans) aka "Saboteurs" were burnt alive in the name of (Uhuru)
Proof is scarce cheesy
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by NGpatriot: 11:31am On Jul 05, 2021
One thing for sure is the fact that the British government is mighty glad and happy that this valueless terrorist and worthless distraction is off their soil because the UK can not hypocritically sustain keeping this clown on their soil, at some point, they have to make a decision if it's good business and diplomatic policy to keep and protect a wanted fugitive and a terrorist or even sustain the terrorists issuing terrorist threats and ordering killings of the citizens of a friendly country from your soil.

The terrorist was never going to survive or remain a fugitive and a terrorist in the UK forever and I bet they've been trying to get rid of him, but the right plan and operation must be put in place to make it happen with little or no diplomatic fallout.

I hope that terrorist rot and decay in hell..
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Proof is scarce cheesy

Show me an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post made in the 90s, and I will show you prove.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 11:35am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Show me an Instagram, Facebook or Twitter post made in the 90s, and I will show you prove.
You think they are IPOB or Ojukwu grin cheesy
Ipob are comedians

Uhuru ko
Kenyatta ni shocked grin
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 11:36am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Kanu doesn't insult only Yorubas, he even insults his fellow brothers from Umuahia.

And why wouldn't a sane person insult the yourbas?

During python Dance when IPOb had no arms, weren't Yorubas cheering the military Killing innocent Igbo youths extrajudicially?

Now that the military have started showing Yorubas a little replica of what they have been doing in the South East, Yorubas have now started hating what they were cheering before, because it wasn't happening to them.

Even if I were in MNK shoes, I would even insult Yorubas more grin

MNK is not a coward, he was in Nigeria until the military tried to kill him, and he had to run away.

MNK is bigger than Nelson Mandela, who the Bleep is Nelson Mandela to me? Did he fight for my Freedom? Abegii
Just to let you know
I didn't read this cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi’s Quiet inroads into the Muslim North By Farooq A. Kperogi / Deji Adeyanju Finally Released From Prison. See Photos / Osinbajo, Sirleaf, Akufo-Addo, Outtara At Adama Barrow's Inaguration (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.