Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK (30845 Views)

Supreme Court Judgement On Kanu Not Unanimous- IPOB, Lawyer Yet To Get CTC / Police Arrest UK Lecturer For Shouting “who Elected Him” During King Charles’s / Ohanaeze Reacts To Nnamdi Kanu's Arrest - 'End Of Violent Agitations' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Mftivi: 7:52am On Jul 05, 2021
Kaiser20:

Don't compare Nnamdi with Mandela, Kanu is like Late Mugabe of Zimbabwe only ranting making enemies, talking like a market woman on Tv and now social media never achieved anything meaningful before he died.
chronic ignorance.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Opzy94(m): 7:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Have you seem looking for FOREX signals with 80% surety or aiming to become a pro in the FOREX trade? Search no more, LUCRE FX� is here for you! Free 3 days trial for the signals, free signals for training coupled with mentorship. DM https:///2348103979081 for further enquiries
Call/Text 08103979081 for further enquiries
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by dallasi: 8:11am On Jul 05, 2021
OK

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Joromi1: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela was a freedom fighter too
Never wish an arrogant man well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:14am On Jul 05, 2021
stano2:
Mandela made worst utterances, was so sturborn too. But he's been celebrated today
Show me the "worst" utterances that equals kanu's ranting
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Lapinski:
And you think we don't know that your silly opinion wasn't concocted by you? Oga go baff, your type still they learn.
Lol
You know what I wrote was true
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by TheEnygma(m): 8:16am On Jul 05, 2021
cyberdurable:
you are smart

Thanks for understanding.... A lot of people due to their various sentiments refused to see things from the perspective I'm using.

As I said before all these might happen if it is proven that Kanu was apprehended illegally by the Kenyan Government because let's face the truth, if he was evil as the Nigerian government has labelled him to be the British would not have openly associated with him.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:17am On Jul 05, 2021
velocity25:
bro go and read about Mandela, while ANC leaders wanted dialogue,he as ANC youth wing picked up arms started attacking the police and bombing places, that is why he was charged for treason and terrorism.
Do you have proof
I've read and I saw similar accusations
Bomb where?
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:18am On Jul 05, 2021
francis5051:
oga get out of this place with dis trash u typing here...you bloody liar
Disprove me

Emotions are inconsequential
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:19am On Jul 05, 2021
slimghost:

Plenty illiterate kids on Nairaland! Kid, Mandela actually picked up arms. Start reading son.
Read my post
Did I say he never took up arms?

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by TheEnygma(m): 8:20am On Jul 05, 2021
Omonigho1976:
It seems Nigerian s don't understand how vicious the British are, the Brits don't want a divided Nigeria cause they know we southerners are too smart for them they prefer a United Nigeria with the north in power, that way they can continue to have a free hand in plundering our resources. Have you asked yourself why Buhari always feel comfortable using their medical facilities. I can bet my left testicles that British intelligence planned everything from scratch and tiped off Kenyan and Nigerian security immediately Kanu left the UK to Kenya.
Oil dey your head.... I had the same suspicions.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by BanevsJoker(m): 8:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Igboswillbefree:

Yes, that’s my only problem with him - brash, loud, uncouth and insulting - that’s not how a leader should comport himself.

But I support him, well if he or the new leaders conduct themselves better.
Go and read about who Mandela was before his imprisonment. Little children who don't care about history.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by olatuns2017: 8:31am On Jul 05, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:
I hope he gets out and continue fighting but this time in a more refined and responsible way

Mandela fought ruggedly, fiercely till he became refined at old age and met peace reign when he told whites can stay. Read history well.

He was even a fugitive like 2 times, ran to other countries and returned back, before finally arrested and jailed for that long.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by moufan: 8:33am On Jul 05, 2021
Vickym1:
The are Nigeria govt scared of telling Nigerians where they kidnap kanu from or maybe they tot that people or countries will applaud them for kidnapping him cheesy they never knew it will get to this and I know they're regretting their actions by now.

Like Obasanjo said, buhari can never learn from his past
hahahaha,scared because of a nonentity like kanu??
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:36am On Jul 05, 2021
tegrianonigltd:

Mandela fought ruggedly, fiercely till he became refined at old age and met peace reign when he told whites can stay. Read history well.
He fought with direction
He fought with responsibility he was in prison for more than 20 years

He didn't cause problems and tell others to solve like kanu

Understand?

I wonder where exactly I said he wasn't rugged
Can't you guys quoting me read?
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by MT: 8:37am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Advice coming too late. This guy is in for a long period in detention. By the time he comes out, if he ever makes it out, he will hear "Buhari", he will run 1000 metre per second. This guy is selfish, evil, a cheat and a loose canon.

And let this sink in, there is absolutely nothing the UK govt can do. Infact they stand to lose more because they have more business interests in Nigeria. This has happened before. Remember when Obasanjo nationalised Barclays bank in Nigeria. Nothing happened. UK is smart enough not to self destruct by having a knee jerk reaction on a reckless individual who Nigeria and UK have equal right over.

He calls Nigeria a zoo, and now he has been locked in the cage for public viewing grin cheesy wink smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by DriveByKiller: 8:38am On Jul 05, 2021
nwosu1982:
what have you done to Bokoharam ur brothers that has been killing thousands of your people? What have you done to Fulani/ Hausa bandits that has been killing innocent citizens? What have you done to the Buharia bad government? What have you done to Lai Mohamed who has lied to Nigerians many times? Igbos will continue to be ur headache that you can't cure in ur miserable life .
I don't know who's more stupid, you or the seven dweebs you liked your post.

So because Buhari is a terrorist and Boko haram is running loose, we should allow the fraud and criminal called Nnamdi Kanu turn South East into another North East and destabilise the region while he's overseas wearing designers clothes and f.ucking different women?

Sentimental goat.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Nobody: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yea. He's so strong he cancelled his medical trip to same UK. I guess he cancelled it to protest the new passport given to Kanu
You people are very daft overlooking the greatness & mighty of the office of President FRN either because yours isn't in seat or You're very ignorant of the power the seat possess. I can't see why power should shift to people who don't know its value!

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:40am On Jul 05, 2021
MT:

Advice coming too late. This guy is in for a long period in detention. By the time he comes out, if he ever makes it out, he will hear "Buhari", he will run 1000 metre per second. This guy is selfish, evil, a cheat and a loose canon.

And let this sink in, there is absolutely nothing the UK govt can do. Infact they stand to lose more because they have more business interests in Nigeria. This has happened before. Remember when Obasanjo nationalised Barclays bank in Nigeria. Nothing happened. UK is smart enough not to self destruct by having a knee jerk reaction to a reckless individual who Nigeria and UK have equal right over.

He calls Nigeria a zoo, and now he has been locked in the cage for public viewing grin cheesy wink smiley

This is funny grin
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by vickydankal(f): 8:43am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

He fought with direction

Understand?

In 20 years to come your children will learn about him in school and also praise him.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Buckeyemedia1: 8:45am On Jul 05, 2021
MT:

And let this sink in, there is absolutely nothing the UK govt can do. Infact they stand to lose more because they have more business interests in Nigeria. This has happened before. Remember when Obasanjo nationalised Barclays bank in Nigeria. Nothing happened. UK is smart enough not to self destruct by having a knee jerk reaction to a reckless individual who Nigeria and UK have equal right over.

UK that left the European Union & is begging for trade deals up & down? You are 100% correct the parrot from Ukpabi Forest is history, he did not come for his parents funeral, yet The Federal Government of Nigeria still caught the mocking bird after all said & done? A real useless born throwaway pikin, people will not hear word because the United Kingdom granted him citizenship? Bush Man.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Buckeyemedia1: 8:47am On Jul 05, 2021
vickydankal:

In 20 years to come your children will learn about him in school and also praise him.
What did they teach you about Odumegwu Ojukwu in School, or you haven’t finished schooling yet?
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Buckeyemedia1: 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
olatuns2017:

Continue !

He is Gunner!
A real Gunner, also heard he is an Arsenal Fan. Arsene Wenger will soon call for his release.

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 8:50am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

He fought with direction

Understand?

I don't think so
The guy has no sense of direction

If he is given Biafra now
He won't know what to do with it

That's how bad it is

Bro, you Said that Kanu Should fight in a responsible and refined way, that's good for you to say.

But using Nelson Mandela as an example, by saying "Mandela is also a freedom fighter" is where you bluffed.

I'm sure you never knew Mandela was more radical than Kanu, which was why they called Mandela a Terrorist.

Even if you wanted to mention an example, it shouldn't be Nelson Mandela.

2 Likes

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by vickydankal(f): 8:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What did they teach you about Odumegwu Ojukwu in School, or you haven’t finished schooling yet?

The mandala you sighted where did you learn about him?

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by theFilmtric: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Bro, you Said that Kanu Should fight in a responsible and refined way, that's good for you to say.

But using Nelson Mandela as an example, by saying "Mandela is also a freedom fighter" is where you bluffed.

I'm sure you never knew Mandela was more radical than Kanu, which was why they called Mandela a Terrorist.

Even if you wanted to mention an example, it shouldn't be Nelson Mandela.
Read my second post
I have read on Mandela since my tweens
No dey talk grammar here
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Buckeyemedia1: 8:54am On Jul 05, 2021
vickydankal:

The mandala you sighted where did you learn about him?
My question was what did Nigeria teach you in elementary & secondary school about Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu? Since your children can’t wait to learn about the mumurism of Mazi Nnamdi-Kanu?

1 Like

Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Coronabirus:
You people are very daft overlooking the greatness & mighty of the office of President FRN either because yours isn't in seat or You're very ignorant of the power the seat possess. I can't see why power should shift to people who don't know its value!
And you who ass-lick a man and worship him because of the power in the office he occupies are not daft abi?
Ask yourself. Why am I worshipping my fellow man just because he occupies an office?
Don't you think you're a slave to power so?
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by SenatePresdo(m): 8:56am On Jul 05, 2021
theFilmtric:

Are you kidding me? grin

Mandela cursed and cursed the whites?
He threatened to kill all Zulu that had a different view?
He stayed in the UK and insulted the British?
He wore ₦760000 Fendi while those donating kept dying because of his rash sayings?
Mandela alienated the Bantu from other Black people especially Africans?(do you know how much support Africa especially Nigeria gave Madiba?)
Mandela forced and blackmailed ethnic groups?
He made stupid claims about the reality of a sitting president?
He conspired with the whites (like kanu does with the Fulani during elections to sell Igbos loyalty)?

Most of the "radicalism" you saw when reading your "history" were concocted by the enemies to make their desperate attempts to silence him seem appropriate

But kanu's radicalism is evident on twitter, Facebook, YouTube and even nairaland!

Before you quote me
Read this well before letting out your emotions

Emotions wont release him

Read my post
Did I say he never took up arms?
No

During Mandela's time, there was no much access to the internet.
There was no Twitter, IG or Facebook.

So how do you expect to know all he said and all he didn't say?

All freedom fighting grows with propaganda.

MNK must not follow Mandela route, they are two different people.

Mandela fought against whites, kanus is fighting against his black neighbors.
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by vickydankal(f): 8:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
My question was what did Nigeria teach you in elementary & secondary school about Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu? Since your children can’t wait to learn about the mumurism of Mazi Nnamdi-Kanu?

It is will be a pity if all you learnt in school were the only information your teacher was able to communicate
Re: We Are Continuing Our Enquiries On Kanu’s Arrest – UK by Walkee: 8:59am On Jul 05, 2021
chesterlee:
When the gods want to finish a man, the first make him mad!!!

The madness of BUBU has only one outcome...
nothing will happen. Buhari will finish his tenure and retire to his village.
I don't like him but you're fooling yourself if you think anything will happen to him. By the way Kanu isn't leaving prison

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari May Sack Emefiele ‘Any Moment From Now’ - Ripples / Nnia Nwodo's House After Bomb Explosion (Photos) / #SoworeAt50: Sowore Celebrates 50th Birthday, Goes On 50 Minutes Workout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.