Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story (1223 Views)

Chrisland School Accused Of Covering Up Rape Of 10-Year Old Female Student / 30-Year-Old Teacher Defiles A 13-Year-Old Pupil In Zamfara (Photos) / 30-Year-Old Pupil - Asylum Seeker Fools UK School, Pretends To Be 14 (See Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by chuksahamefule: 2:05am On Jul 05, 2021
It was an emotionally laden interview with the father of little miss Success, the 10 year old pupil of Seed Of David International School Aba who was allegedly raped by his teacher whose name was given as Mr. Nathaniel.

In an interview with the News Gazette Online, the father of the little miss Success said that his child who recently turned 10 is in basic 5 and exceptionally brilliant, she takes the first position in her class until all of a sudden she became scared of going to school and sometimes when dressed for school she will start crying and asking if its a must to go to school every day, he told our reporter that he never suspected that anything was wrong until last week after dressing the child up for school the mother came to inform him that the little girl complained that her teacher was sexually abusing her and threatened to kill her if she dares inform anybody.

He immediately took her to the hospital where some tests were conducted and the doctor after examining her said that there was redness in her private part, that it had been damaged, and that the violation was not just once it has been going on for a while.

He said, he returned to the school and met with the teacher Mr. Nathaniel who pleaded and took them to his uncle who promised to offset the medical bills as the proprietor of the school was said to be out of town.

Upon the return of the proprietor Mr. Chibunna Isreal Okoye, he went to complain to the man over the sexual abuse of his 10 year old daughter by her class teacher, rather than show empathy or try to ask the little girl what happened the proprietor stood up in defense of his teacher Mr. Nathaniel insisting that he won’t do such thing, we now asked the child to show us where the teacher used to abuse her, she took us to her class behind a wardrobe and also pointed at the teachers’ chair but he, Mr. Okoye insisted that my daughter was lying against the teacher and told Nathaniel and his uncle not to pay the medical bills as it will amount to acceptance of guilt, he also went ahead to threaten me and my family that he will deal ruthlessly with us if we drag the name of his school into a scandal.

It was at this point that a rights organization headed by Mrs. Jane Ogbauta on hearing the incident moved in and reported the matter to the police area command, the police immediately conducted another test on my daughter in their clinic to confirm the abuse and subsequently arrested the alleged pedophile Mr. Nathaniel, who is currently in police detention.

He also alleged that he is still receiving threats from the proprietor of the school, Mr. Chibunna Isreal Okoye, asking him to withdraw the matter or he will deal with him and his family if the image of his school goes down, he informed The News Gazette Online that the wife of the governor Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu through her foundation had sent a delegation to his family and has taken up the matter.

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Wayne4uall(m): 2:10am On Jul 05, 2021
Men that rape needs to be hanged with dere balls

2 Likes

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by BabbanBura(m): 2:23am On Jul 05, 2021
Wayne4uall:
Men that rape needs to be hanged with dere balls

I support this!

1 Like

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by MalaikaEH(f): 3:07am On Jul 05, 2021
The school proprietor should be behind bars too. Father of the girl has to get evidence of his threats and report him to DSS and police.

News Gazette Online, in this kind of report, since you named the school, you are supposed to withhold the girl's name. It is not her fault in any way and she has a future.

The mum did a good job finding out what the problem was. Most parents would have caned the girl or buy her gifts to make her continue going to school; thereby further frustrating her life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by marshalldgreat(m): 4:08am On Jul 05, 2021
The teacher needs to be castrated
Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by tillaman(m): 4:40am On Jul 05, 2021
More like Semen of David School has to be investigated or shut down till further notice

1 Like

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Ever8090: 5:09am On Jul 05, 2021
Very disturbing what's going on with men this days...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Tomilola360: 5:15am On Jul 05, 2021
jesus is lord. we now have Christian rapist and paedophiles shocked cry
Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Kdon2: 5:55am On Jul 05, 2021
chuksahamefule:
It was an emotionally laden interview with the father of little miss Success, the 10 year old pupil of Seed Of David International School Aba who was allegedly raped by his teacher whose name was given as Mr. Nathaniel.

In an interview with the News Gazette Online, the father of the little miss Success said that his child who recently turned 10 is in basic 5 and exceptionally brilliant, she takes the first position in her class until all of a sudden she became scared of going to school and sometimes when dressed for school she will start crying and asking if its a must to go to school every day, he told our reporter that he never suspected that anything was wrong until last week after dressing the child up for school the mother came to inform him that the little girl complained that her teacher was sexually abusing her and threatened to kill her if she dares inform anybody.

He immediately took her to the hospital where some tests were conducted and the doctor after examining her said that there was redness in her private part, that it had been damaged, and that the violation was not just once it has been going on for a while.

He said, he returned to the school and met with the teacher Mr. Nathaniel who pleaded and took them to his uncle who promised to offset the medical bills as the proprietor of the school was said to be out of town.

Upon the return of the proprietor Mr. Chibunna Isreal Okoye, he went to complain to the man over the sexual abuse of his 10 year old daughter by her class teacher, rather than show empathy or try to ask the little girl what happened the proprietor stood up in defense of his teacher Mr. Nathaniel insisting that he won’t do such thing, we now asked the child to show us where the teacher used to abuse her, she took us to her class behind a wardrobe and also pointed at the teachers’ chair but he, Mr. Okoye insisted that my daughter was lying against the teacher and told Nathaniel and his uncle not to pay the medical bills as it will amount to acceptance of guilt, he also went ahead to threaten me and my family that he will deal ruthlessly with us if we drag the name of his school into a scandal.

It was at this point that a rights organization headed by Mrs. Jane Ogbauta on hearing the incident moved in and reported the matter to the police area command, the police immediately conducted another test on my daughter in their clinic to confirm the abuse and subsequently arrested the alleged pedophile Mr. Nathaniel, who is currently in police detention.

He also alleged that he is still receiving threats from the proprietor of the school, Mr. Chibunna Isreal Okoye, asking him to withdraw the matter or he will deal with him and his family if the image of his school goes down, he informed The News Gazette Online that the wife of the governor Mrs. Nkechi Ikpeazu through her foundation had sent a delegation to his family and has taken up the matter.

Obviously the father is dull.
Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Freestainworld(m): 7:25am On Jul 05, 2021
The proprietor is a devil,he doesn't deserve to own a school and should be dealt with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by youngking22(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2021
I hate pedophile, I remember during my secondary School days, my school security man was molesting a girl during sports break and was caught. This man collect the beating of his lifetime from boys ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Zhongkui2: 8:39am On Jul 05, 2021
10 years Facebook account for sale. Make you una refer me to a serious buyer abet

I need the money urgently... Country too hard
Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 05, 2021
Back in boarding school in the 80s - this was very common - even in the catholic schools. there was no social media to blow it up.

It is happening in every boarding school especially the ones with Christian Management .. the last one was a 14yr old who died of a condom infection as she was constantly being molested by one or more of her teachers. these rapists exist in every school and university.

Until the government decides to place a death sentence on rape (nothing will happen)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Of 10 Year Old Pupil By Class Teacher: Father Narrates Story by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just change the name of the school to Seed of Mr Nathaniel to reflect modern realities.

That is all we ask.

Well, that is apart from getting the culprit to face the music of his misdeeds.

(1) (Reply)

ASUU.. I'm Really Scared / Unical After Second Choice Post Ume Wats Next? / Futminna Post Ume Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.