Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 (2502 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Man Gifts Car To Woman After She Rejected His Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / I Was Framed & Imprisoned For 2 Years Only To Be Released And Realize My Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Treborblue(m): 7:57am On Jul 05, 2021
It's an open secret that Apple has a team working on a car-related project, but as with many of Apple's projects, the details are scarce. Is it a self-driving car, or just an automated driving system? Will Apple simply buy a car manufacturer?

In this article we gather all the latest leaks and rumours about Apple's car project. Read on to find out the latest information about what has been unofficially dubbed the iCar, and what's going on behind the steering wheel at Apple.

In an April 2021 interview (see details below) Apple CEO Tim Cook discussed autonomous cars. While he didn't comment on Apple's specific plans in the field he did talk about how "we [Apple] love to integrate hardware, software and services, and find the intersection points of those because we think that's where the magic occurs," hinting that Apple could build an autonomous-driving technology platform that could be used by car makers.

Is Apple building a car?
Apple has a number of projects going on behind the scenes, and at least one of them involves cars. There is a mass of evidence that this is the case as you will see if you read on.

The iCar project has been going on behind the scenes at Apple for a long time. Back in February 2015, there were murmurs that Apple was working on a car that would "give Tesla a run for its money" after Business Insider spoke to an Apple employee with knowledge of the subject. This, coupled with sightings of cars registered to Apple clad with sensors/cameras (which were later debunked), got everyone talking about the prospects of an Apple Car, or iCar.

The iCar project is codenamed Titan, according to The Wall Street Journal, which originally stated there were "several hundred" Apple employees working on the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QjjBWvllfs8

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by xpressionx(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2021
grin
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Lovethaa: 8:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Im about to pre order... Looks nice

Would be an excellent addition to my range and benz.. plus I'm a big apple fan
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by donbachi(m): 8:34am On Jul 05, 2021
Only in imagination nigerians go drive dem...even if dem get the cash.dem no get road.
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by josh123(m): 9:11am On Jul 05, 2021
Yahoo boys apple don get car oo, better order now grin

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Dranoid: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2021
One question,

Would it have Windows? grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by slawormiir: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Nice
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by SEGLIZ: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Nice

make dem do fix those roads for Bside for say make niggars dem fit role this machine dem for area.

imagine how @slawormiir go be for area, this one go be cruise more than twice every day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Dreadlock69(m): 11:15am On Jul 05, 2021
Eyecar one be this one
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Mastakija(m): 11:40am On Jul 05, 2021
Some ppl toto neva rest to buy common iPhone
una one come add car join

1 Like

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Mastakija(m): 11:48am On Jul 05, 2021
Imagine having the whole of apple's product including this car grin
Just lyk hushpuppy
Apple seff go dey send u birthday cake steady grin
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by richmond500: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
donbachi:
Only in imagination nigerians go drive dem...even if dem get the cash.dem no get road.
Abuja road is ok
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Sirchef: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
I can't wait. I will get mine wen they are ready to sell. I'm mr apple
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Cenripacta(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Can't wait to order mine from jumia
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Iceyjayzz(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sexy babe
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by UwaMmebii(m): 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
SEGLIZ:

make dem do fix those roads for Bside for say make niggars dem fit role this machine dem for area.

imagine how @slawormiir go be for area, this one go be cruise more than twice every day.

Damn nigar still dey find money for rx 350

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by MasonKendall(m): 4:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Lovethaa:
Im about to pre order... Looks nice

Would be an excellent addition to my range and benz.. plus I'm a big apple fan
Says someone who is sweating over 600 Naira grin
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Blackfire(m): 2:19pm On Jul 06, 2021
I don't like it...

Reason is that the price will be cheap.
Re: Checkout Apple's Car To Be Released 2022 by Mophor: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!!
I guess the parts will be in ladipo market soon

(1) (Reply)

2 Prostitutes Fighting For Customer, Prostitutes Causing Public Nuisance & Noise / Igbo Lady Shows Off Credit Alerts And Gifts From Hausa Boyfriend (video) / I'm I Pregnant! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.