Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,556 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. (195 Views)

My Fellow Southerners Before You Cast That Ballot, Think About This / Ohaneze This Isn't Time To Rant. Meet Fellow Southerners And Agree On One Candid / Boko Haram: I Killed Many I Was Shot On Purpose By My Fellow Soldier- Ex Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. by RisenJoe(m): 8:33am On Jul 05, 2021
OUR LEADERS DOWN SOUTH HAVE GANGED UP AGAINST US WITH THE NORTHERN CALIPHATE.

Am a fierce critic of this govt, a diehard IPOB, a lover of freedom and an Igbo man from Anambra State, you can go through my post to confirm.

I am tired of blaming Buhari,and if you are not tired then it means you don't have work, the people we should be fighting is our leaders down south,all of them from the Governor to the local govt chairman.

We are all saying that the FG is nepotistic in it's appointment and that there is no Federal character principle in it's appointment, but let me ask us a simple question, if the Buhari govt changes today and takes the whole appointment to the East both from chief of staff to his kitchen cabinets, of what effect will it be to us? The sincere answer is that it won't affect the price of garri in the market, do you know that a single senator can initiate a project that will grow to gainfully employ millions of youths over the years under his district, we never talk of the Governor or the local govt chairman, if this three people come together in a state and tell themselves the truth and decide to build that particular state,then you will know that we really do not need the federal government that much

As much as I hate to say this, the real problem of the southern Nigeria is her politifcians and elites, not Buhari, not police or army or anything but her politifcians.....

Southern senators and legislators have turned a blind eye to the injustice and killings going on in their respective states and constituents.

Now, how many senators from the south have voiced out against the police brutality going on in the south,how many governors have tried to bring those people to the book.

Most roads are inaccessible, most health care non functional, most schools deteriorated to the extent that it's not worthy for pigs to stay, yet that's where humans are staying...

When they award a project, the price is highly overbloated like someone saying that 300million was used to dug a borehole for the community and this same borehole won't take up to 2million in the actual price and the borehole won't work up to three months before it the same community members that the borehole was dug for vandalized everything.

The fact is that we all like blaming the leadership but we forget that we can build our own community with our hands since it's clear that the leaders have failed. Yes we can build it,if the people are sincere they will pay their taxes and if the governors are sincere they can put our tax into good use and if that's not enough we can borrow money from AFD, ... But the people themselves are not sincere and the governors themselves don't care...

Let's stop all this Buhari blame cos even the so called Sokoto caliphate can't do anything to us down south without our leaders cooperating with them.
I could go on and on but the solution to our problems in the south can only be solved when the people and the leaders come together and tell themselves the truth.
Re: My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 05, 2021
grin

Re: My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. by emetisuccess(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2021
Na now u come know? Make i know talk oooooo
Re: My Sincere Advice To My Fellow Southerners. by RisenJoe(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2021
emetisuccess:
Na now u come know? Make i know talk oooooo

Honestly d tin don tire me!

(1) (Reply)

I Would Never Compromise My People – Gov Wike / Media Failed To Paint The Complete Picture On Adeosun’s Judgement –PT Coo,mojeed / Professor Banji Akintoye Says The British Made Igbo And Yoruba Fight Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.