Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? (63887 Views)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by zolajpower: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Evil DSS
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Uniswap: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Another one
It's a dj khaled thing when it comes to this govt and lies

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by proxillin(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
what fact?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by mannasseh(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
BMC coming to defend their master
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by jekky10(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Naija my country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Shedrack777: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
i won't agree or deny
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Le2money(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by turkeyman: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
I get tired of the joke they make of us.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by DoggoneDogg: 10:37am On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Mbaebieb2r(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Internet never forgets
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Grandkay21(m): 10:38am On Jul 05, 2021
Am not surprise.
They have done it before ���
Let wait on Nnamdi KANU report too, may 2017 record will resurface
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by awujale231: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2021
einsteine:

Non sequitur

It's a suggestion and a better use of your time as a Northerner, I would imagine
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
I stop believing anything government said the day they hijack the judiciary by installing a sharia man as our CJN and a dumb as AGF.. now it's the turn of DSS.
I wonder what they will come up with now to counter this claims. When will men be guided by there conscience? Do they even think of tomorrow and a better nation where justice, equity and fairness rule for all? They forget nothing last forever!

3 Likes

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
vincentjk:
You're the most clueless and dumbest person on earth if you still believe anything emanating from this present government's mouth.

FG o, NA o, NPF o, DSS o, liar Mohammed o, i mean believing anything at all from this present government makes you a dumbo you are.

Nobody is dumber than you

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by BetExpert: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2021
There's no low too deep for this fulani terrorists agencies to sink into. Only idiots with cow brain will believe the DSS story

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Amaechi2023(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2021
vincentjk:
You're the most clueless and dumbest person on earth if you still believe anything emanating from this present government's mouth.

I mean anything at all.
so we should believe pure lies because you hate the govt? interesting how reasonable and sensible you are..

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Lexusgs430: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
The Internet never hibernates........ cheesy
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2021
Please kindly tell us how GEJ was striving to lift Nigerians out of poverty?
You people eh... Unfortunately many Nigerians cannot think for themselves, so it's easy for people like you to deceove them.

Let's call a spade a spade, GEJ was a horrible leaders. Take it or leave it!

Thegracefulness:
Wether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Westernized continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth: now its just a puppet organization, going after Yahoo boys and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

2 Likes

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Hotzone(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Op, u talk much
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by rafcrown(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2021
The bandits and Fulani herdsmen are now well known. They use same methods every time to attack innocent Nigerians with perfect impunity. They operate with absolute disregard to human rights and rule of law.
Is it by force to be One Nigeria when other tribes are disrespected by the ruling Northerners ?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by 27Pushing30: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Westernized continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after Yahoo boys and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

DSS does not go after yahoo boys ... be careful how you post crap
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by without(m): 10:48am On Jul 05, 2021
dettolgel:
BMC crew oya, come and work for your 30k.
they won't smell this thread..
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after Yahoo boys and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

Update; so many of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were he orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? He had only ruled for one term, and a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second administration? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can ever compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.

Succint!

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Gifogo: 10:49am On Jul 05, 2021
Ohhh
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Thegracefulness: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by OneNigeria1: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Analyst7:
grin grin The fact that Dss thinks Nigerians are gullible to their lies is an insult

It was even confirmed the bullet shot in igboho house is the same shot by bandits that abducted babies in hospital in kaduna

relax first let's look at it this way, Facebook has a feature that allow you to back date the time and date of your post, if u combine that with some armature photoshop skills then you will have a perfect hoax for the public am not a pro government person but trust me but dss and this dude may be looking for cheap scores
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Zetty177x: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2021
Na wa for this government

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Elzakzaky: 10:55am On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
My submission is not on if the picture is recycled or not.

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

Please respect them and don’t criminalize their values
Sorry o, traditional man. Abi you too want to have a seperate nation for traditional worshippers ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons / Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.