Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,680 members, 7,823,919 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? (63884 Views)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by vincentjk(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

But you believe any trash coming out of Radio Biafuro and Namdiot Coward Cownu's lying mouth . The depth of your shallowness and dumbness can't yet be measured with currently available scientific methodologies.
We hope that maybe in 100 years new Scientific methodologies would have been developed to measure the depth of your stupidity, shallowness, stupidity and dotardness.
It really takes an extraordinary level of brainwashing and delusional irrational thinking to get to your level of stupidity.
Unfortunately, there are many dumb dumbs like you on NL.

Well done, kontinue.

Get behind me, BMC.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Kuramushe(m): 7:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
My submission is not on if the picture is recycled or not.

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..Wow!!!

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

Please respect them and don’t criminalize their values
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
Softenergy:

May be you are not aware that Russia government has criminalize the Bible , and labelled it as an extremists hand book, found in homes and hands of Jehovah's Witnessess and has consistenly be throwing them into prisons and arbitrarily arresting them. Becuase same everywhere in the world, Jehovah's Witnesses has refused to give to Ceaser what belongs to God. And orthodox Russia and other proffesed Christians churches kept quite
and what is the relevance of this to my post?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by NSK4U(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
I wouldn't be surprised if they did because they went, dusted and repacked maazi Kanu picture of 2017 where he was pecking his wife outside and tagged him casanova who was lured out of UK by a woman.......

In any case, the law has no case against lovers of women or adherents of traditional practices, so why embarrassing the country with such lame side attractions in cases of such huge magnitude?

But I remember I don't need to expect more from school certs who occupy sensitive positions all in the name of favoured religion and ethnicity.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by cassbeat(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
Bokoharam and Iswap has merged together and someone said "don't compare apple to oranges" and many of us agreed with that .....bandist are in the forest , if you can't go into the forest why not mouth solders around the forest and sterve them to death, make sure no one goes in and come out let me see if they will turn to monkey , funy enough is that they buy new bullets but they don't produce any in the forest .....i don tire for this country .....pleas if you have a neatelly used nigeria car with complete papper call or whatsapp 0.9...011055758, you can get a commison if you know somebody that wants to sale .
Hello let's chat on WhatsApp about the car...
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by FOLLEY20(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
humberjade:
Hmm...the Nigerian security agencies have lost all credibility...no oita of trust for them from any quarters.

When you have devilishly lied repeatedly, even your truths become lies.
Over 4 years now, I have stopped watching NTA news because of government propaganda & lack of direction with tribalistic treatment we get from this govt.

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by victons(m): 3:47am On Jul 06, 2021
You didn't present enough points to make this verdict.
How was the post backdated?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 5:47pm On Jul 21, 2021
Uber11:
corolla , pointac vibe , camry 2.4
pls sir have you buy one already?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2021
Uber11:
corolla , pointac vibe , camry 2.4
hello sir,have seen someone that want to sell camry,do you still need it or you have buy sir?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Kano State!! / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.