Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? (63888 Views)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by victoryaddict(m): 12:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
as ɢօɖ ʟɨʋɛtɦ ռa աɨsɦ tɦɛ ռɨɢɛʀɨaռ ɢօʋɛʀռʍɛռt ɢօ ɖɛʏ աɨsɦ. ɢօɖ աɨʟʟ ċօռtɨռʊɛ tօ ɢʊɨɖɛ ɨɢɮօɦօ. օօsɦa..
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by jaxxy(m): 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything (legal) against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Western continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy
open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after internet fraudsters and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

Update; Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? Ebele and his Service Chiefs for whatever reasons failed to adequately empower and arm the army, as much as Buhari is doing now, that is true, he definitely had his shortcomings, but were we not making progress? Would he not have made amends? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.

Goodluck Jonathan is far better than Buhari now. This is no longer an argument. I apologize to Jonathan.

I have never apologized to Jonathan b4 because I feel he was weak and clueless bt Buhari is worse. Clueless, wicked and unlawful.

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by 27Pushing30: 12:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:

The DSS as an organization may not have authorized such operations, but do you know that it’s officials go on individual hunt sometimes? Every organization now fights internet fraudsters, very soon FRSC workers would follow suit. There was a story in abakiliki where they caught one DSS official raiding student’s lodge. I don’t normally react to comments on this forum, but I thought to straighten you on this. Now goodluck to you, Sir.

All you did was clarify your statement. this was your previous statement" The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after Yahoo boys and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials..
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by agabusta: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pierocash:
Whether they displayed old or new picture,we know they lied.

Igboho will not be daft to stockpile arms in his private residence,DSS didn't discover any arm,they concocted the lies to justify their evil

DSS has shown his own evidence. We are waiting for Igboho's own?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Babalola0920: 12:05pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
My submission is not on if the picture is recycled or not.

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

Please respect them and don’t criminalize their values

I'm a core muslim that's TRUE
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Bhol28: 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Only a fool will believe everything posted on social media.DSS can never be so daft and desperate to recycle an old post to nail someone.That was why they stormed his house in the midnite.What Igboho should be bothered about are the traitors around him that leaked information about him to govt.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Sammerboi: 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shame on this zombies called DSS. Is this how FBI and CIA dey their work? Secret police my foot.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by infogeneral: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
The items were shown in a live video during a press conference by DSS. Which one is the pictures they are taking about?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Uber11: 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
olurili:
i know who want to sell sir,
chat me on whatsapp or drop your number
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by charixel: 1:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
I thought it was shown on the television and if not then hmmmn
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Twelfthman: 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you for this!!

awujale231:
Try and fact check how many children were kidnapped today

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by goodman1987: 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2021
Where is Ikonso?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Segtobi(m): 2:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
I understand the fact that previous posts can be edited. However, a friend of mine checked that page and he saw the picture. Afterwards, he claimed to have checked the page again, only for him to realize the profile has been deactivated. If true, it means the pictures were definitely real.

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Softenergy(m): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

May be you are not aware that Russia government has criminalize the Bible , and labelled it as an extremists hand book, found in homes and hands of Jehovah's Witnessess and has consistenly be throwing them into prisons and arbitrarily arresting them. Becuase same everywhere in the world, Jehovah's Witnesses has refused to give to Ceaser what belongs to God. And orthodox Russia and other proffesed Christians churches kept quite
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by UnabashedIPOB: 2:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
No reasonable person is at all surprised at the LIES and PROPAGANDA by the ZOO government except the IDIOTS that lack the capacity to reason and think. The only thing the government of NIGERIA does very well is LIE, LIE and LIE. The government likes to show off to the public but in reality, there's definitely nothing underneath...it's only a charade! The media in the ZOO takes a chunk of the blame because they help to promote and perpetuate the narrative that the government wants to push by refusing to ask them hardcore questions like the PRESS everywhere else do.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Albertone(m): 2:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

It's like you be omo babalawo grin

I love the seas
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by danilmo: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingstanding:
. And what I didn't understand is that Tinubu is aiming to contest for the presidential position in the same APC . God is wonderful.

Come , what is strong with Tinubu leadership??
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Obamaofusa: 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 3:59pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
chat me on whatsapp or drop your number
am chatting with button phone sir,am not using whatsapp,which type do you want sir
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Bigpat: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything (legal) against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Western continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after internet fraudsters and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

Update; Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? Ebele and his Service Chiefs for whatever reasons failed to adequately empower and arm the army, as much as Buhari is doing now, that is true, he definitely had his shortcomings, but were we not making progress? Would he not have made amends? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.
Leave the fruitless argument, If Jonathan was left to continue, it would have been worst, the looting & laundering was getting out of hand, he couldn't even help it, every nigerian craved for a change, nigerians thought Buhari would be better, many of the same politicians who were with Jonathan ran to APC, to cause further destruction, the fault is everyone's, non of them is better, even OBJ who was hellbent on third term agenda, couldn't get it right, without shame some of the past leaders still talk on national issues, such as the state of economy & insecurity. Talk like this makes some of the failed past leaders think they are still relevant. Things already have gone wrong, changes should come in the next election, but hunger and poverty will not allow people to know who to vote for, with #2,000 politicians mixed together as a result of defection in APC & PDP, making them look one party, will make majority of nigerians lose focus & vote the wrong person again, and we continue in the same circle, all hope is not lost anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Uber11: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
olurili:
am chatting with button phone sir,am not using whatsapp,which type do you want sir
call me na
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
call me na
which type do you want sir
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Uber11: 4:51pm On Jul 05, 2021
olurili:
which type do you want sir
corolla , pointac vibe , camry 2.4
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
corolla , pointac vibe , camry 2.4
ok sir
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fvck one Nigeria
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Kingstanding: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
danilmo:

Come , what is strong with Tinubu leadership??
. Try to comprehend with what I wrote. Can a reasonable Nigerians vote for APC candidate they way Buhari's has
spoiled the party?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by danilmo: 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kingstanding:
. Try to comprehend with what I wrote. Can a reasonable Nigerians vote for APC candidate they way Buhari's has
spoiled the party?

From the look of political nstructure u really belief PDP is ready to win APC come 2023??

U aren't a politician bro..
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Gfskw: 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by theforemost: 5:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
O read that igbohos lawyer pointed that igbohos deputy was matcheted.
Is DSS using matchers
The operators were herdsmen who came for revenge on the auspices of DSS
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by theforemost: 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
O read that igboho's lawyer pointed that igboho's deputy was matchetted .
Is DSS using matchers
The operators were herdsmen who came for revenge on the auspices of DSS
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by EdiskyHarry: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
bunto:
Please kindly tell us how GEJ was striving to lift Nigerians out of poverty?
You people eh... Unfortunately many Nigerians cannot think for themselves, so it's easy for people like you to deceove them.

Let's call a spade a spade, GEJ was a horrible leaders. Take it or leave it!

I don't have much to say, but I'll advice you, if you are a reasonable person, go back and read his comment again, read this your own comment again Also , but this time around slowly, you will delete this your comment and apologize.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tunde Sabiu, Buhari's Nephew Is A Billionaire At 20 - Junaid Mohammed / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.