Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? (63877 Views)

Fact-Check: Did DSS Arrest Aminu Muhammed On Aisha Buhari’s Directive? / Hand-Cuff, Leg Chain Removed From Igboho, As Security Grants Him Access To Wife / DSS Recovers AK-47 Rifles, Bullets, Bloody Charms From Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by TemmyDayo50(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by kayo80(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2021
In the end, people will believe only what they want to believe.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by extol1(m): 10:57am On Jul 05, 2021
elganzar:
This time 3 years ago I believed in this government__ mumu me
seriously, you are funny
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by louqas: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Update; Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.

And you think its not the forces that are working against Buhari government?
Hypocrisy is something we need to do away with....
What i will never forgive GEJ for is organizing a national conference , getting the report a full year to the end of his tenure and refusing to act on it....and his supporters now want to force buhari to implement it, that was very daft of him....he thought he will win again....

Buhari has outperformed GEJ....
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Handsum64: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Wailers and looters will be frustrated as the verdict is not in their favour
Ndi dot in a circle
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by techWriter2: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2021
Try and actuality check how many kids were kidnapped tomorrow
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Shinexprints(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Police, DSS, Army, Navy... go give report we go still dey doubt, check and verify am weather e correct undecided. Naija which wa na
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by LordOfTheGame: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
When they were concocting different lies and Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB and the indomitable Dragon ESN for standing up for our people against the vultures from the North, some of you people believed them and attacked us in different manners you liked but now, the Cock has come home to roost and you want us to believe you.

On the topic, DSS in this late buhari's incompetent and clueless regime is a horrible one.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Shinexprints(m): 11:03am On Jul 05, 2021
Police, DSS, Army, Navy... go give report we go still dey doubt, check and verify am weather e correct undecided. Naija which wa na who make we come trust?
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2021
your memory is so short lived
Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything (legal) against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Westernized continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after internet fraudsters and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

Update; Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? Ebele and his Service Chiefs for whatever reasons failed to adequately empower and arm the army, as much as Buhari is doing now, that is true, he definitely had his shortcomings, but were we not making progress? Would he not have made amends? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by J2381: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2021
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-dss-share-2013-images-as-items-recovered-from-igbohos-house
Imagine this social media noise makers actually think the DSS is as stupid as them to post such pictures knowing if they're fake it can be discovered.

This is plus 1 for the DSS.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by solid1(m): 11:06am On Jul 05, 2021
Thank you, after reading this post, i felt like you were in my head. That's my opinion too, against this present government

Thegracefulness:
Whether the DSS did or didn’t, sincerely, I don’t even care. I am for everything (legal) against this Muhammadu Buhari led regime.

They used propaganda to unseat a man who strove so hard to lift the majority of Nigerians out of acute poverty. Now look at the situation of things in the country. Muhammadu Buhari and Yemi Osinbajo cannot even handle one-tenth of what they threw at Ebele Jonathan.

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Westernized continents were.

Nigeria had a chance to leave the economy open and adequately tackle the spread of the virus, but no, they needed to steal. So they had to lock us up in the houses for God knows what. And I thought they said Buhari was coming to diversify the economy? Why are they still hellbent on selling oil to build the economy? Clowns.

The DSS has lost it’s highly revered and feared worth. Now it’s just a puppet organization, going after internet fraudsters and political opponents. Hunger sef dey catch DSS officials.

Update; Some of you are speaking of how inept and horrible Goodluck Jonathan was. Fine. That you’d even compare his administration with that of Buhari shows where your mind belongs. Statistically, how has Buhari’s “regime” matched up to that of Goodluck’s? The raging insecurity and Boko Haram terrorism we witnessed during Goodluck’s administration, who were the orchestrators? That man’s wife legitimately cried on live television, do you know the elements that were working so hard to frustrate that man’s efforts? Ebele and his Service Chiefs for whatever reasons failed to adequately empower and arm the army, as much as Buhari is doing now, that is true, he definitely had his shortcomings, but were we not making progress? Would he not have made amends? He had only ruled for one term, plus a continuing of the revered Yar’Adua’s administration (May his soul rest well), do you know how much amends would have been made in his second tenure? Where was Nigeria then, and where is Nigeria now? Sometimes say these things with reason and without blindness. You can never compare the both administrations—no matter how incompetent Goodluck was. Buhari decieved us. Deceived all of you. Just like your typical Nigerian politicians.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by providencia(m): 11:07am On Jul 05, 2021
vincentjk:
You're the most clueless and dumbest person on earth if you still believe anything emanating from this present government's mouth.

FG o, NA o, NPF o, DSS o, liar Mohammed o, i mean believing anything at all from this present government makes you a dumbo you are.

Your "o" s got me laughing grin
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by gaftsoil(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2021
All I have to say is thunder should strike the Federal/Fulani republic if Nigeria
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by luvsalamat1991(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2021
awujale231:
Try and fact check how many children were kidnapped today
I am sorry for you,so you are happy about people that are been kidnap daily.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by GoldHorse(m): 11:13am On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
My submission is not on if the picture is recycled or not.

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

Please respect them and don’t criminalize their values

Your submission is the most sensible thing I have read this week.

You are on point!

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by VTJN(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Our security men should start respecting the traditional rites or values, the way they accord these respect to Islamic and Christian values..

Can the security men pack the white garments, bell, prayer water bottles, anointing oil bottle and bibles as evidence of criminality in the Christian homes?

Can they do the same by packing “wontu“ bottle, “tesubau”, Quran and jelabia also as exhibits of criminality in a Muslim home?

Yeah you are right though

Nonetheless, the subject matter SUNDAY IGBOHO had been a threat to the national security of the nation, this according to the FG

What happened that very day by the security personnel is allowed and valid, this under the present constitution we practice

If the security personnel got an info of illegal possession of arms, ammunition, drugs et al in my residence, they're liable to come for thorough searching even without prior notice. Most especially the present state of the nation

I presume the security personnel chose to cart away with anything incriminating, threat and what have you to the community and nation and nation at large

In summative, i don't think the security personnel abused the traditional rites and value

This is security issues, not religious
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by awujale231: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2021
luvsalamat1991:
I am sorry for you,so you are happy about people that are been kidnap daily.

Yes I am throwing a party about it,
Contact DJ Gumi for details
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:23am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
Thegracefulness:

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Western continents were.

[/s]

TRASH
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Kingstanding: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
vincentjk:
You're the most clueless and dumbest person on earth if you still believe anything emanating from this present government's mouth.

FG o, NA o, NPF o, DSS o, liar Mohammed o, i mean believing anything at all from this present government makes you a dumbo you are.
. And what I didn't understand is that Tinubu is aiming to contest for the presidential position in the same APC . God is wonderful.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by ddeola: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2021
They first denied that they invaded Sunday Igboho's house and then later they admitted. So it's their blood demonic goons to lie like Buhari and Liar Mohammed. Lori iro

#Igbohoisnotacriminal
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 11:33am On Jul 05, 2021
[s]
vincentjk:

[/s]

But you believe any trash coming out of Radio Biafuro and Namdiot Coward Cownu's lying mouth . The depth of your shallowness and dumbness can't yet be measured with currently available scientific methodologies.
We hope that maybe in 100 years new Scientific methodologies would have been developed to measure the depth of your stupidity, shallowness, stupidity and dotardness.
It really takes an extraordinary level of brainwashing and delusional irrational thinking to get to your level of stupidity.
Unfortunately, there are many dumb dumbs like you on NL.

Well done, kontinue.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Okoroawusa: 11:38am On Jul 05, 2021
I can backdate a post on Facebook so that it can come out on search on the internet.
Web developers also use it on developing sites with articles dated 2020 but written today.

Some people are hell bent on discrediting this govt but it will not work for them.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by grandlexuz(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:

Every single sector of the country has collapsed. And don’t talk about oil prices or pandemic. Because what pandemic? Nigeria’s coronavirus was politicized. Africa was not hit with that virus as hard as the other Western continents were.

Your essay is all sentiment and no fact. From far off Cameroon I couldn't wait to see GEJ go. The man was clueless to the core. Things could never had gotten any better had he won another tenure.

Buhari might have failed but only God knows how bad things would have been had GEJ or PDP saddled through the last six years.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by mcpizaro1106: 11:39am On Jul 05, 2021
Please chat me up am interested 08062223678
These days we take even news with a pinch of salt. Still doest justify the abuse of right by the security agencies.

Making money these days, one needs a lot of online exposure. Either you are running ads online or growing a follower-ship that will eventually convert to money making.

Alot of people have struggled over the years trying to grow their businesses with little or no success. Whereas growing a business can happen with as little as a simple email marketing giving the business the exposure that is needed for free.

So what if I told you that you can get thousands of email addresses of people from different countries, different works of life and interest what would you say.

Take a Nigeria business as a case study, you are into real estate, and you sell premium properties, you need exposure for your estates, you can target people of high Income e.g CEOs, MDs, Business owners etc then cold mail them to draw their attention to your brand and what you have to offer.

Are you the marketing manager in the organisation you work? This might just be bringing about new idea on how to go about increasing the brand awareness of the organisation.

You sell clothes or other products? you can send product images via email and drive attention and make sales.

Or you need to get international email addresses USA, Britain, Italy, etc for your businesses, trust me, it's as simple as a click.

People of this generation are mostly mobile with their email receiver. They get their email messages on the go, so you are rest assured of getting across to a lot of people.

To get all that email addresses, you need a software that is simply installed into your Chrome or Microsoft browser and boom you are good to go.

The software is sold for about 90$ but I am willing to give it to you for 15,000 naira. However, the first 10 people to make payment will be getting it at a discounted price of 10,000 naira.

What you will get after making payment;
1. Software to install
2. Manual on how to install
3. Manual on how to use.
4. Online one on one assistance.(if requested)

WhatsApp: 0.9.1.5.2.5.7.4.3.7.5

Below is a screen shot of over 14,000 email addresses gotten from USA on just one topic[/quote]
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Pickieox(m): 11:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I love you for this comment. Your breed is rare...
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by poiZon: 11:44am On Jul 05, 2021
Thegracefulness:

The arms deal that went south and the dasuki gate is all thanks to apc led propaganda in chief, lie mohammed.
They petitioned the fed govt of gej, and adviced US and other countries not to sell weapons to nigeria.
Obama sanctioned the sales of weapons to Nigeria, gej had no option than to patronise black market, when buying stuffs from the backdoor u don't wear ur official clothes. Thats why oritsejafor jet was chartered for that purpose, the same apc leaked it tonthe US, monies meant for that deal was ceased by south african govt.
These guys made sure all the efforts of gej in tackling insurgency was defeated.
Murtala nyarko, el rufai, buhari, northern elders forum, they all wrote US on the ethnic cleansing happenong in the country by gej.
The issue gej had was even the southern region were not supporting him.
The man saw it and knew there is no way to fight it.
See how laurent gbagbo is being celebrated today, someone that caused so many deaths after losing elections and not wanting to accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
Bokoharam and Iswap has merged together and someone said "don't compare apple to oranges" and many of us agreed with that .....bandist are in the forest , if you can't go into the forest why not mouth solders around the forest and sterve them to death, make sure no one goes in and come out let me see if they will turn to monkey , funy enough is that they buy new bullets but they don't produce any in the forest .....i don tire for this country .....pleas if you have a neatelly used nigeria car with complete papper call or whatsapp 0.9...011055758, you can get a commison if you know somebody that wants to sale .
Type or car? There's a Honda Ridgeline truck for sale.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by nobrico: 11:46am On Jul 05, 2021
The 2013 post with pics is doctored and fake. The DSS was RIGHT. Those stuffs actually gotten from Igboho's house

Go to Mr Rotimi Adebuji's page to verify the pictures and the date they were posted. What happened is that, Facebook gathered all the pictures he has taken from 2013 till date then his 5000+ were put together. Those guns and charms photos were taken and posted on his page on Friday, not 2013. See what he posted and confirmed https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042830589270190&id=100006298357507

Now, see the original post he posted on Friday https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3042003369352912&id=100006298357507.

I am not in support of DSS invaded Igboho's house, but the above pictures dated 2013 is 100% doctored and is fake.
Re: Did DSS Share 2013 Photos As Items Recovered From Igboho’s House? by olurili(m): 11:47am On Jul 05, 2021
Uber11:
Bokoharam and Iswap has merged together and someone said "don't compare apple to oranges" and many of us agreed with that .....bandist are in the forest , if you can't go into the forest why not mouth solders around the forest and sterve them to death, make sure no one goes in and come out let me see if they will turn to monkey , funy enough is that they buy new bullets but they don't produce any in the forest .....i don tire for this country .....pleas if you have a neatelly used nigeria car with complete papper call or whatsapp 0.9...011055758, you can get a commison if you know somebody that wants to sale .
i know who want to sell sir,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki Shootings: CNN Vs BBC Video Report. Who Do You Think Gave A True View? / Buhari Asked; Where Is Lai? I Am Here Sir – Mild Drama At FEC Meeting / Soldier Calls Sambisa Forest "Local Dubai" As They Discover Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.