Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,746 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD (3957 Views)

My Husband Just Confessed That He Is Madly In-love With My Sister / Who Can Solve The Mistery Of How She Got Promoted And Not Men:photo / Photo Of Lesbian Couple That Just Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by VlamesIffect(f): 7:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Ngl...you sick fam.

Dumb twhat
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by wumi2017(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by atilla(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
Congratulations

When u mentioned u guys saw lawyers and were discussing sharing percentages what happened after?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by LEGALSER: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
Casalindal:
I’m so excited today, as my husband just got promoted to the position of a managing director. This a huge one for us. We have waited for this for a very long time and it finally came through for us. Guys I can’t express exactly how I am feeling right now. God bless my husband I love you so so much Bambi.

The first MD in the whole world. Your bambi has indeed broken a record. Wasted sperm

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Amb1045(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
It has been scientifically proven that 60% of Nigerian women has atom of bi polar in them. The ability to forget what they said the next day. Lol please go for medical check up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Womanizer(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Casalindal:
I’m so excited today, as my husband just got promoted to the position of a managing director. This a huge one for us. We have waited for this for a very long time and it finally came through for us. Guys I can’t express exactly how I am feeling right now. God bless my husband I love you so so much Bambi.

You have a serious mental problem

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Mikester: 9:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
In that case, congrats to you both. May happiness and comfort never cease in your home. Just keep supporting him and the family and pls ignore the detractors above.

Casalindal:
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by konny1(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Casalindal:

Congratulations my sister
this position will take his life but promote him to a greater level in Jesus name. Amen
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Isokoson1: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mehn this is local man logistics

Op you been tell us something about your husband now u dey celebrate ur husband

Why you dey confuse us

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by TomiwaRay(f): 10:18pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin grin This guy sha...Wonder why it seem hard for people to knw that this one na confirm clout chasing guy....Mr Op,Bambi fall on you and your lies grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Casalindal(f): 10:49pm On Jul 06, 2021
konny1:

Congratulations my sister
this position will take his life but promote him to a greater level in Jesus name. Amen

Thanks dear
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Stormyharper(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2021
Casalindal:

Casalindal you are one of the biggest imposter on Nairaland, i would have love to burst your bubble on here but that's not me or in my nature....

Remember the ten commandment thou shall not lie.
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by yeyedu(m): 2:54am On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:

https://www.nairaland.com/6629264/50-out-divorce-settlement-hell
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Emmanuel909090: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2021
PlayMaker14:
I don't know if it is Bipolar Disorder or Attention Seeking Disorder you're suffering from.

Few days ago, you came here to tell the whole world that you made a mistake marrying your imaginary husband.... Exactly 4days ago, you created a post to divorce the imaginary Managing Director.

Now, you're here to seek for Attention and display the disorderliness you are suffering from.

Congratulations to the imaginary Managing Director.

https://www.nairaland.com/6628330/marriage-hit-rock-bottom-think#103231419

Busted

Are you an inspector?

Anyways success comes with a lot of fake people.
Just spotted a fake wife.
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Drsnives(m): 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Casalindal:
Is this not the same swi.ne that told us she's through with her divorce papers and that she got 50% instead of her imaginary70% share?
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by DESAN(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2022
Casalindal:
it's been a whole year u came online hope you are fine
Re: My Husband Just Got Promoted To MD by Kobojunkie: 5:01pm On Dec 09, 2022
DESAN:
it's been a whole year u came online hope you are fine
good question! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read This If You Patronize Olosho/runs Girl / My Experience With A White Lady / Lies, Secrets & Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.