Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

My Experience With A White Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A White Lady (3960 Views)

Why I Cut Off Contacts From My Family After Marrying My Nigerian Man- White Lady / White Lady Dancing With A Nigerian Man Runs When She Learnt He's Nigerian / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A White Lady by Storypot: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bro, one of my 'by family ties' uncle flew in from the US with his oyinbo madam. Then I got chatting with him and he gave me his location and asked me to come around.

Brov I went and when I got there ofcourse I did not let him see me at first so I sat and observed my surroundings at the hotel before I called him and informed him of my arrival. Just as I was about dailing his number, my eye caught 2 figures in the far distance. One was assaulting the other. Omo when I snapped out of it and observed present mindedly, it was my uncle that this white woman was dealing with..

It was too many slaps to comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by adesegun121(m): 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Storypot:
Bro, one of my 'by family ties' uncle flew in from the US with his oyonbo madam. Then I go chatting with his and he gave me his location and asked me to come around.

Brov I went and when I got there ofcourse I did not let him see me at first so I sat and observed my surroundings at the hotel before I called him and informed him of my arrival. Just as I was about sailing his number, my eye caught 2 figures in the far distance. One was assaulting the other. Omo when I snapped out of it and observed present mindedly, it was my uncle that this whit woman was dealing with..

Boya your uncle na jigolo

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Vicboy1(m): 12:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ije uwa
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Hezzyluv: 12:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
That's their own definition of love, allow him to enjoy the slaps in peace. angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Fountainofyouth(f): 2:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lmao, is he not a simp again? Abi simping doesn't apply to white ladies? The COONING though lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by LONEWOLFJOHN: 4:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Your uncle need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by fineberry(m): 4:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
Man and man right! If I get you well.
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by lifenajeje(m): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
So what next ..did u go to seprate them ?

Ur sure plug for PEP PrEP HIV self testing kit and other scarce drugs call or WhatsApp 07038149252
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Mhizzard(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Am very sure that is your bro source of income.So,he has no mind to fought back.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Vicboy1(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na true love
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by adverttrading: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
So what happened next? You can't just stop the story at the cliffhanger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru3LB8NBeD8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Obierika(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Storypot:
Bro, one of my 'by family ties' uncle flew in from the US with his oyinbo madam. Then I got chatting with him and he gave me his location and asked me to come around.

Brov I went and when I got there ofcourse I did not let him see me at first so I sat and observed my surroundings at the hotel before I called him and informed him of my arrival. Just as I was about dailing his number, my eye caught 2 figures in the far distance. One was assaulting the other. Omo when I snapped out of it and observed present mindedly, it was my uncle that this white woman was dealing with..

So you mean to tell me that the stupid lady slapped your uncle here in nigeria and he stood there looking at her like a dundee instead of using a strong punch to dislocate her jaw! angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Starboytwo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
So you did not call the cops on her for assault?

Reverse would be the case you know.

Na you Bleep up pass.
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Obierika(m): 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Starboytwo:
So you did not call the cops on her for assault?

Reverse would be the case you know.

Na you Bleep up pass.

The incident supposedly happened here in Nigeria, no need to waste time calling police just treat her fuc.k up there and then in the most ruthless way possible so that next time she will think twice before trying such!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by luminouz(m): 6:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fountainofyouth:
Lmao, is he not a simp again? Abi simping doesn't apply to white ladies? The COONING though lmao 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yen yen yen...story is fake....🙄
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by BigDawsNet: 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2023
Storypot:

Maybe they personal trust issues
Not all white women are physical to their husband tho

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Storypot: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Nobody can confirm if your story is true.. but

If truly he slapped your uncle... don't be suprised.. that's just the side effect you get for depending on a foreigner to give you a residency...

Not all white women are physical to their husband tho

It's not a story, tell you what, I am still shocked as it was at that point I understood the word asssss-licking
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Storypot: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
luminouz:

It's not But case closed

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by luminouz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Storypot:

It's not But case closed
I didn't ask you shiit!!! You must be joking if one oyibo woman will beat up a naija man in Naija and he won't reset her brain with better slaps. If it was abroad, I'd have said, it's possible but here? I don't think so.
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by erniok(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
luminouz:

Sad that many believed that fake story. In a hotel and no evidence. This shows how gullible so many people are.
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
luminouz:

The Op said it's real so why should I believe you? Or are you the Uncle?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by luminouz(m): 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

The Op said it's real so why should I believe you? Or are you the Uncle?

Naso you go believe if I tell you say I love you abi?

Yinmu!!!😉
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by BigYash: 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
She is the air your uncle breath grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
luminouz:

Naso you go believe if I tell you say I love you abi?

Yinmu!!!😉

Kunle fi mi le 🙄

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A White Lady by ukaface(f): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Storypot:

Oyibo woman Dey slap Nigerian man??
Impossible, I don’t believe you
Same oyibo women that are said to be angels and better than Nigerian women

You are a liar
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by BItt: 3:33am On Oct 30, 2023
She was. Trying to reset your uncle
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by luminouz(m): 4:05am On Oct 30, 2023
Fountainofyouth:

Kunle fi mi le 🙄
Layelaye...ekuro lalabaku ewa emi ati iwo....😛
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by emperor4love(m): 6:42am On Oct 30, 2023
Slap me nd giv me de dough, de one soldiers dey slap person here dem de pay us
Re: My Experience With A White Lady by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
All this una lie lie story. The roaches will be out soon .na this type story dem dey like

(1) (Reply)

Lies, Secrets & Love / Happy Birthday To ......dis Dude (pictures) / Using Masturbation To Manifest Your Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.