Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying (40166 Views)

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Vistra40: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Why import books when he can just upload them on createspace and amazon will print the book on demand for anyone who wants to buy?

I think churches need to be more open to the internet o. This is embarrassing

What about people who are not accustomed to using the internet?especially the elderly
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Image123(m): 8:51am On Jul 07, 2021
many don't read. There's no cash out here in what i read. MFM took the matter to court and lost. The money is attorney’s fees incurred by Sowore. It's a typical case of back to sender unfortunately for the church in this case.

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2021
Pastor righteousness will not talk about this one because it concern his pastor angry
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Globad(f): 8:53am On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:
This na chicken change nah. One trader at Utako can pay this amount cash.

Sowore is a failed activist!!!

Do not touch my anointed!!!

Who is your annointed?

A nation of over religious people.

A country where virtually everyone is a Christian or a Muslim yet the crime rate is unparalleled

2 Likes

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Randy111(m): 8:54am On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:

You be mumu ooo. You no read am? Abi you no see say na pastor 1st sue am.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Righteousness2(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:
Na wa o

When the bible asks us to give to Caesar (government) what is Caesar's.

Thank God for knowledgeable and independent minded members who held him accountable.

Judgement will indeed start from the house of God.

Are u sure u understood the Matter?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by West2019(m): 8:55am On Jul 07, 2021
How much is the total cost out pls
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Romanoff(f): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Are u sure u understood the Matter?

Yes I did.

Read the first two or three paragraphs.

The members accused him of not paying custom duties on the books.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Youngzedd(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Why will he lie?

We know the father of all lies.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 8:56am On Jul 07, 2021
Sensational journalism won't kill you people, where in the report did it say Pastor Olukoya lied ?
All you people that salivate over any negative story concerning men of God, don't you think it's time you paid more attention to your own lives ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Crooked pastor. Avoiding tax and lying, now he will pay.

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:58am On Jul 07, 2021
Sowore Real Niggarrr

Just dey cashout grin grin
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Myself2:
Sensational journalism won't kill you people, where in the report did it say Pastor Olukoya lied ?
All you people that salivate over any negative story concerning men of God, don't you think it's time you paid more attention to your own lives ?
You gullible pastor ass licker. You cannot comprehend what you read, the pastor is a crooked liar! He thinks he is in nigeria where they lie and scam fools like you. cheesy

There are no such thing as men of God, God doesn't exist let alone men of God. These so called pastors are thieves!!
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Ayo2004: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2021
See cashout mehnnn,I just need like $100 to settle my immediate debts
But I am sure the pastor doesn't mind,na the gullible people disguised as congregation go pay for amgrin
This one no even reach 1% of the tithe money for this sunday cheesy
So u mean the pastors that Nigerians worship as holy gods has been found guilty of lying
Can't wait for the "don't touch my annointed" crew

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Minjim: 9:01am On Jul 07, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Why import books when he can just upload them on createspace and amazon will print the book on demand for anyone who wants to buy?

I think churches need to be more open to the internet o. This is embarrassing

It happened in 2017

The church might not be open to that idea then
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Righteousness2(m): 9:02am On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Yes I did.

Read the first two or three paragraphs.

The members accused him of not paying custom duties on the books.

Which Members? Did u see anywhere where a member was stated to have said so?
Sowore raised an accusation. Which the church reported to be lies.

The case at hand is about "release of Information" and not the lies of Sowore
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by woleabayo(f): 9:03am On Jul 07, 2021
why pastor?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2021
Minjim:

It happened in 2017

The church might not be open to that idea then
He still did it, the law is the law doesn't matter when is happened, criminals who commited crimes 50 years ago are still been prosecuted today, here is not nigeria where people claim it was years ago or they didn't know. 2017 is not long ago, the law of importantion has been there more than 10 years before 2017.

The man is a crook and a liar! He even had the audacity to sue Sowore first for defamation. Who da hell does he think he is?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Romanoff(f): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Did you see "when some members" was stated in the second paragraph? Or you wanted the article to name the members who accused him.

The accusation by the members is what prompted the investigation by Sahara Reporters.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:09am On Jul 07, 2021
Thieving, lying, tax avoiding, scamming, crooked so called pastor, they should have put him in jail, so he can be forked in the ass in prison.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by RALPHOW(m): 9:11am On Jul 07, 2021
Sowore should receive the money at his own perils!!!

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Minjim: 9:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
He still did it, the law is the law doesn't matter when is happened, criminals who commited crimes 50 years ago are still been prosecuted today, here is not nigeria where people claim it was years ago or they didn't know. 2017 is not long ago, the law of importantion has been there more than 10 years before 2017.

The man is a crook and a liar! He even had the audacity to sue Sowore first for defamation. Who da hell does he think he is?
Please, read my comment carefully.

I never said he didn't do it

I was replying to a particular comment.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:13am On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

the so called pastor is a crook! That is all! And he had the audacity to sue the news paper who reported his crooked business, they should have jailed him so his ass can be forked in jail. cheesy
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:15am On Jul 07, 2021
Minjim:

Please, read my comment carefully.

I never said he didn't do it

I was replying to a particular comment.
Good! So we agree he did it! That is the main thing! It didn't matter if it was in 2017
I understood your comment clearly!9

You were making excuses for him that it was in 2017 when the church didn't know about online importation of books.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by wink2015(m): 9:16am On Jul 07, 2021
God has a way of digging the hole for them.

The penticostal churches refused to express condolences to the Late Pastor family of T.B Joshua and his SCOAN Church over the death of the Pastor.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2021
wink2015:
God has a way of digging the hole for them.

The penticostal churches refused to express condolences to the Late Pastor family of T.B Joshua and his SCOAN Church over the death of the Pastor.
Maybe because they know he was a scamming crook like them! cheesy
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Sebastine1994(m): 9:19am On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:

stop hyping utako market
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Eriokanmi: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2021
America ko gba gbęrę rara when it comes to revenue generation. Religious books sell for cool dollars in the USA against selling same with naira which many would still say its expensive locally. Pay tax and sell more, it's that simple.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2021
THE FOOLISH NIGERIANS UNDER THIS COMMON CRIMINAL CALLED MEN OF GOD IS A MAJOR CHALLENGE IN NIGERIA
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 9:31am On Jul 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
You gullible pastor ass licker. You cannot comprehend what you read, the pastor is a crooked liar! He thinks he is in nigeria where they lie and scam fools like you. cheesy

There are no such thing as men of God, God doesn't exist let alone men of God. These so called pastors are thieves!!

You have just written as the fool you are ( Psalm 14 verse 1a : The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” ).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Bible Verses That Will Motivate You And Give You An Extra Push / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004 / I Hope Other Governors Will Stand For Their People Like Fayose – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.