Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying (40125 Views)

I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home / Maureen Badejo To Pay Daniel Olukoya 6-figure Damages - Court Orders In London / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ainas247: 9:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Guy you wan chew from wetin dem collect from a prophet? Hmmmm afraid suppose catch you small na grin

My man, nothing dey happen
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Righteousness2(m): 9:36am On Jul 07, 2021
Romanoff:

Did you see "when some members" was stated in the second paragraph? Or you wanted the article to name the members who accused him.

The accusation by the members is what prompted the investigation by Sahara Reporters.

Dear, Go do a research. This Matter has been quite a while now.
Sowore and a pastor who was removed for fraudulent activities or something that nature came up with all these. No member has come out with such.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Romanoff(f): 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

Dear, Go do a research. This Matter has been quite a while now.
Sowore and a pastor who was removed for fraudulent activities or something that nature came up with all these. No member has come out with such.

I made my comments based on what was written on the article and the article wasn't biased.

You are the one with enough time to and start researching which members came out with such.

Would it even be a bad thing if a member came up with such? Are our pastors and spiritual leaders above reprimand?

Is that what this is about?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by AngelicBeing: 9:38am On Jul 07, 2021
sad
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Lovine: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2021
ainas247:
Sowore.... my man.. grin grin grin
If you don collect the money reason me like $100

Meanwhile, rank your business website on google page 1 guarantee, chat up to see others result
Send me your WhatsApp or email
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by tobiit(m): 9:40am On Jul 07, 2021
And it is not like he will giving Christian books out free to the people o. They sell word of God now. The word given to them freely by the holy spirit.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by airsaylongcome: 9:43am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=sbtrials post=103450914][/quote]

Can you develop mobile front end to interface with a java backend with exposed APIs? For both OS Platforms
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2021
THERE ARE ELEMENTS SPONSORING SOWORE'S MISCHIEF angry
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ejanla077: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Premiumwriter2:
Why import books when he can just upload them on createspace and amazon will print the book on demand for anyone who wants to buy?

I think churches need to be more open to the internet o. This is embarrassing

So he will just bypass the publishers of the book..

Sometimes when you comment think through
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Justice3000(m): 9:49am On Jul 07, 2021
general111:
Lol..this thread na lie
Give us the true thread.

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by georgeakins: 9:50am On Jul 07, 2021
He is going to milk the money from his followers as usual.

He is always preaching about demon, witches, wizards constantly in order to male his followers live in pertual fear so that they will be eager to part with their money.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by PAWG(m): 9:56am On Jul 07, 2021
The ones our courts asked Sowore and Sahara reporters to pay for libel e never fit pay.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by NoToPile: 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Loool sensational headline, I guess most people didn't read the article.

I guess the lawyers and those involved didn't do their jobs well

Ruling on the suit on June 24, 2021, Theodore D. Chuang, the judge, held that “unfortunately, Olukoya’s response to the motion to compel contained a serious misrepresentation; he had not produced any documents relating to proceedings before the U.K. Charity Commission related to Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries International”.

“The conclusion is that; for the reasons set forth above, the defendants’ motion for sanctions will be granted in part and denied in part,” the court held.

The way most people are responding to this thread one would think Dr Olukoya lied at the witness stand.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 9:57am On Jul 07, 2021
Myself2:

You have just written as the fool you are ( Psalm 14 verse 1a : The fool has said in his heart, “There is no God.” ).
I am not surprised, grin grin these are the sort of responses and useless quotes from a useless book called bible written by white folks used to brainwash idiotas like you.

Why not use your brain? Think! Stop repeating the same rhetorical quotes! They make no sense!
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by wildikeman(m): 10:00am On Jul 07, 2021
Yahoo yahoo pastor against an activist that doesn't know his way.

Make all of Una getat
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Kingstanding: 10:07am On Jul 07, 2021
general111:
Lol..this thread na lie
. You're a religious nutcase person. Doubting Thomas. I'm very sure you're amongst of followers who will be in the words their pastor than the words of Jesus Christ. You think America is Nigeria? Most of you don't know that you have annointing than your Pastors and Daddy G.O's. Majorities of Nigeria's pastors go into the ministry not because of their love for Christ and the members of their church but because of personal gain.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by luluman: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:
This na chicken change nah. One trader at Utako can pay this amount cash.

Sowore is a failed activist!!!

Do not touch my anointed!!!
Let your annointed also follow the bible well and leave court matter alone.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Premiumwriter2: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
ejanla077:

So he will just bypass the publishers of the book..

Sometimes when you comment think through
I think he has an in-house publisher.

And if not, he could have negotiated with the publisher... Far better than this embarrassment
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Chris525: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2021
He probably wasn’t aware. If he was why would he sue? Don’t be too quick to judge. These churches are like big corporations; one person cant man everything.

Julianaa:
Some pastors and lies
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 07, 2021
EdemIboro:

https://www.thecable.ng/us-court-orders-olukoya-mfm-general-overseer-to-pay-7320-to-sowore-for-lying

Why will the church refuse to produce the UK Charity Commission’s investigation report?

Is the church hiding something from the public?

I suppose that report is a public document that Sahara reporters can easily access if the church refuses to produce it during discovery.

Sowore's lawyers are smart chaps. They backed the church lawyer's into a corner and pulled a rabbit. I guess the church didn't see this coming.

Let's see if the defamation case will proceed to trial or die a natural death at discovery.

I like the American judicial system. We mirrored it with our pre-trial conference, but the American style is more effective
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by LebenNG: 10:53am On Jul 07, 2021
frankson1:

Cash out with only 3 million + undecided undecided
At least the miney fit settle staff salaries for next two minths or more... so congratulations are in neat order to the star boy
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by witworth(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2021
The good government don expose the bad so called man of God.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by kelmicheal: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2021
GreaterFuture:
Mumu 419 pastor, with Dumb, stupid Wicked members!
why calling him a 419? Has olukoya dupe you before touch not God's anointed
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Insectkiller: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2021
I don't understand..

Sowore be careful..u are threading on a deadly path...

Only God can save you from this, and that is if you know how to call Him.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by muyeski21(m): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2021
[quote author=sbtrials post=103450914][/quote]

Guy u should be able to develop something marketable........call 234 903 719 7847
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by cardoctor(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2021
They have the money
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by pacespot(m): 11:43am On Jul 07, 2021
Yahoo pastor
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by breathelove(f): 11:46am On Jul 07, 2021
Don't worry, the money would come from the members pocket. Nothing do your account pastor. No shaking pass the bill to the members, let then sort you out
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by biggy26: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:
This na chicken change nah. One trader at Utako can pay this amount cash.

Sowore is a failed activist!!!

Do not touch my anointed!!!
You didn’t even read the post. The money isn’t for Sowore.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by sonofElElyon: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Julianaa:
Some pastors and lies

You seem to forget that he is not personally handling the case in court and that his lawyers won't revert to him everytime they want to file a court process. They most times do so using their discretion and without recourse to olukoya who is in Nigeria while the case is being heard in USA !
The matter was instituted in his name.. that's all. The lawyers in America (and MAYBE the church pastor there) are the ones directly involved in the matter and deciding how it is to be handled..
Be guided accordingly
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
ainas247:

My man, nothing dey happen
Na the spirit be that brodaly. Anyhow ogoro must jump, all way na way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It True: Wearing Trouser/Pants Is Condemned In The Bible? / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Calendar Souvenir Made For Apostle Suleman When He Got Married In 2004

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.