Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:42 PM

US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying (40411 Views)

US Court Dismisses Pastor Adetunmbi Adewami’s Defamation Suit Against Arise TV / I've Reported MFM Church Founder, Olukoya To US Police, Installed CCTV At Home / TB Joshua’s Body Arrives Synagogue Church For Lying-in-state (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by seglabsy(m): 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
GreaterFuture:
A true MOG would not be indicted byntht Government of the UK, as far as getting witnesses against him from the former members right there in the UK.

Cut Metal Scraps available for Sale. Up to 5000MTs
Serious buyers Only
pls whatsapp me on 08032432089,we are interested
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ainas247: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Na the spirit be that brodaly. Anyhow ogoro must jump, all way na way

Correct man wink
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2021
ainas247:

Correct man wink
More grease to your elbow and may your ink never run dry

1 Like

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by God2man2again(m): 1:48pm On Jul 07, 2021
NoToPile:
Loool sensational headline, I guess most people didn't read the article.

I guess the lawyers and those involved didn't do their jobs well

The way most people are responding to this thread one would think Dr Olukoya lied at the witness stand.

Thanks a lot.

Lack of comprehension is the problem.

Let's read this topic again with an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ennyen(m): 1:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
where in the report did it say Pastor Olukoya lied ?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by dragunov: 1:51pm On Jul 07, 2021
4tomandchi:
This na chicken change nah. One trader at Utako can pay this amount cash.

Sowore is a failed activist!!!

Do not touch my anointed!!!

I
Even when he misbehaves?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by akwunomy(m): 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2021
It is called attorney fee...
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Minjim: 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Good! So we agree he did it! That is the main thing! It didn't matter if it was in 2017
I understood your comment clearly!9

You were making excuses for him that it was in 2017 when the church didn't know about online importation of books.

Why are you quoting me?
You kids that can't just comprehend anything.

Someone said he could have just gone with soft copies and print it there.
And I said, maybe in 2017 that method was not known to him.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Minjim:

Why are you quoting me?
You kids that can't just comprehend anything.

Someone said he could have just gone with soft copies and print it there.
And I said, maybe in 2017 that method was not known to him.
this is social media! grin if you cannot handle been quoted don't comment. Fuvvvk you! Who da hell are you calling a kid? If you think we are kids go find your age mates don't come on here to type rubbish! Because You are old doesn't make you intelligent ! You are dumb! grin

The method wasn't known to him doesn't excuse his crime fool! Read my comments again. And how da hell did you know the method wasn't known to him in 2017? Maybe knew about the method but still didn't use it because he man is a scammer, Simple!
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by SLEEMYDRIZ(m): 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2021
These billing in dollars get as e be oooh...
No naira again for the country abi church don dey pay tasks in dollars.
I'm a Nigerian grin
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by NoToPile: 2:46pm On Jul 07, 2021
God2man2again:

Thanks a lot.

Lack of comprehension is the problem.

Let's read this topic again with an open mind

Issues about MOG, females, Buhari and Tinubu are hardly read with an open mind on this forum cheesy
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 3:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
NoToPile:

Issues about MOG, females, Buhari and Tinubu are hardly read with an open mind on this forum cheesy
Apart from females the others are true for me, grin because these other people cannot be trusted and it isn't our fault they portray themselves that way, Lie mohamed comes to mind also.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ajl: 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2021
Antoeni:
Fraudulent and dubious Sowore don hammer be dat

Who is fraudulent in this case? Your Nija 419 pastor who imported books for sale into the US without paying duty while declaring them as donation or is it the news media or reporter that reported the news? Nigeria is just the way it is because Nigerians despise truth.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by wallrichy: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
Imagine, they both look alike somehow. No paddy for jungle for sharpy pastor of MFM....cutting corners is our way in Nigeria of Buharistic, Tinubu and dandollars era of cowries fulanistic stupidity.

Romanoff:
Na wa o

When the bible asks us to give to Caesar (government) what is Caesar's.

Thank God for knowledgeable and independent minded members who held him accountable.

Judgement will indeed start from the house of God.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by ainas247: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
More grease to your elbow and may your ink don't run dry

Amen OOoO, Your dodo will not burn OoOo
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
ainas247:

Amen OOoO, Your dodo will not burn OoOo
I say a very big Amen
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by K1famous: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Doradorwa:
Lol.... Wahala
Wahala be like governor wike pedestrian bridge, na everywhere he is hey.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I am not surprised, grin grin these are the sort of responses and useless quotes from a useless book called bible written by white folks used to brainwash idiotas like you.

Why not use your brain? Think! Stop repeating the same rhetorical quotes! They make no sense!

They make nonsense to fools like you. Mark you, it's The WORD of God that has identified you as a fool since you have said there is no God .
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18am On Jul 08, 2021
Myself2:

They make nonsense to fools like you. Mark you, it's The WORD of God that has identified you as a fool since you have said there is no God .
fork you and your forking God!

Can you proof that God exists? Word of God my butt!
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2021
Good afternoon to everyone on this thread both male and female.

Please I am on an errand going to buy bread from the market. But I don't know what to say when I get there. Please can somebody put the words in my mouth on what to say... Please I don't want to make an enemy with any trader as some at any mistake could disgrace someone

Can anyone hear me?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 3:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
Calitoscassius:
fork you and your forking God!

Can you proof that God exists? Word of God my butt!

No, He is not a forking God, he is a loving God and that's why he will not make you drop dead now and cause worms to eat up your flesh for the foolishness you're exhibiting
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2021
Myself2:

No, He is not a forking God, he is a loving God and that's why he will not make you drop dead now and cause worms to eat up your flesh for the foolishness you're exhibiting
Total rubbish grin drop dead? Are you gonna live forever?
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Total rubbish grin drop dead? Are you gonna live forever? Ll0

Of course no one would live forever. But the grace of God ensures you say those awful things about God and he doesn't strike you dead before your time.
However that grace is not a licence to perpetually sin by denying the existence of God Almighty.
As a.matter of fact, we ought to repent of every sinful word we utter cos if not, we would have to account for them on the day of judgement.

Matthew chapter 12 verse 36
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Calitoscassius(m): 6:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Myself2:

Of course no one would live forever. But the grace of God ensures you say those awful things about God and he doesn't strike you dead before your time.
However that grace is not a licence to perpetually sin by denying the existence of God Almighty.
As a.matter of fact, we ought to repent of every sinful word we utter cos if not, we would have to account for them on the day of judgement.

Matthew chapter 12 verse 36
There are no such thing as the grace of God, who decides what is sin by the way? You? Judgment day? grin grin all that is just story, fairytales. There are no proofs to that rethorics. That is just what the Europeans brainwashed you people into believing.

More meaningless quotes from the white man's fairytale book you call bible

How did Africans live before christianity was introduced to them? Africans lived Peacfully and were very intelligent until the white man came and brainwashed them with christianity.
Re: US Court Orders Olukoya To Pay $7,320 To Sowore For Lying by Myself2(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2021
Calitoscassius:
There are no such thing as the grace of God, who decides what is sin by the way? You? Judgment day? grin grin all that is just story, fairytales. There are no proofs to that rethorics. That is just what the Europeans brainwashed you people into believing.

More meaningless quotes from the white man's fairytale book you call bible

How did Africans live before christianity was introduced to them? Africans lived Peacfully and were very intelligent until the white man came and brainwashed them with christianity.

You are very wrong. The fact that it was Europeans that ultimately introduced Christianity to Nigeria and most other African nations does not make it the white man's religion. An African, the Eunuch from Ethiopia actually received the gospel of Christ before Europeans.
However, the Bible is not a book, it's the word of God, it contains the mind if God.
God loves you so much, that's why Jesus Christ had to die on your behalf at the cross of Calvary, please repent of your sins, accept him now as your Lord and personal saviour so your name will be written in the book of life.
If you refuse however, who knows if you may ever have another opportunity as this to give your life to Jesus, and if that unfortunate reverse is the case, then this my message to you may stand against you on the day of judgement. Please accept Jesus Christ and repent of your sins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Sacrifices Goat, Ram, 12 Cockerels, 6 Hens In Anambra (Photos) / Tehila, Bishop Stafford Nwaogu's Daughter Dies In Gas Explosion On Sunday / Leke Adeboye Calls For Prayers For Kanye West As He Becomes Bornagain Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.