Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Girls At My Work Place. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Girls At My Work Place. (4210 Views)

N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / Photo Of A Young Man, His Cassava & The Girls Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Girls At My Work Place. by Nomanlike(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2021
So I got this job as an accountant to a bar and lounge in Ikeja. Went for the interview last two weeks. The waitresses there are beautiful and they seem to notice that I am hot too. the manager that interviewed me stared into my eyes all through. Felt so uncomfortable. I will be resuming this evening. I hope Lagos girls allow me to be. I'm too handsome to work in a lounge because women will always come close but country hard. God no go shame me

3 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by MickzyDonald: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
You are employed to work but all you could think of is ladies chasing you
I hope it will end well

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by ChiefSosa(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
embarassed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
You are employed to work but all you could think of is ladies chasing you
I hope it will end well
If him carry woman for head it will definitely end in Premium tears na smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Sirchef: 1:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
God nor go shame you. Hope you nor go shame god?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Sunnybay7: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Are you sure you will last in the job?
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by KingDash: 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nomanlike:
So I got this job as an accountant to a bar and lounge in Ikeja. Went for the interview last two weeks. The waitresses there are beautiful and they seem to notice that I am hot too. the manager that interviewed me stared into my eyes all through. Felt so uncomfortable. I will be resuming this evening. I hope Lagos girls allow me to be. I'm too handsome to work in a lounge because women will always come close but country hard. God no go shame me
hot nigga... flex on baba na your time.
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Kondomatic(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nomanlike:
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. John 5:31

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by fati2001(m): 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nomanlike:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kondomatic:
If I testify about myself, my testimony is not true. John 5:31
Ok nah grin
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Cinema4d: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fine boi.. oya post pichure make we see na

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
grin There's this feeling that comes with girls being the ones after you...ride on man, but stay sharp! cool

3 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by 1F30M4(f): 2:56pm On Jul 05, 2021
Just don't lose focus.. God no go shame you but no go shame yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Savedday: 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

4 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
You never ready

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Iceyjayzz(m): 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nomanlike:
Hahahaha
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by MENZPRIDE(m): 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nomanlike:

Bros!
You were employed to balance the Books n Accts of the Company.
Abeg no go dey balance the Boobs n Ass of the girls-o...
Chidinma Ojukwu get different Variants n Mutations-o..
Bros, I know it's not easy, but just try focus..

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Mophor: 10:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
Damn Niggar!!!!
If you’re not careful you’ll end up using your salary to carry Hoe-Low-Show
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Calapar(m): 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2021
Nigga, they're trying to lure you because you're the accountant. They'd sleep with you and use that as an opportunity. Hope you asked why there was a vacancy

2 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by atilla(m): 12:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Broderly u are the one paying salary also removing from their money when there is shortage at the bar which is probably everyday. Either decide to go all in the trouble or stay all the way out of trouble.

3 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Beautynaija: 1:47am On Jul 06, 2021
This one can't even concentrate to make money first.

Lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Naijanascam: 2:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Guy if you want to succeed don't think with your third leg...... I repeat don't ever try to think with your third leg rather think with your head .....as a fine boy as you said ,na who ever made through fine boy?
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by phemmyfour: 4:45am On Jul 06, 2021
Distraction even before starting the job
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by ceede2: 6:31am On Jul 06, 2021
Lagod girls will speak the language you understand.

You will share your experience sooner or later

Cool o down..

2 Likes

Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by BigDawsNet: 6:52am On Jul 06, 2021
Nomanlike:

Why don't you collect Mr world form

It will take you places

And don't forget to buy pack of condoms when you resume
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Richmark030: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2021
I kinda need a job at any lounge in ikeja or island, in case you can help me with yours, I'll be grateful
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by talk2hb1(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Are you sure you will last in the job?
Which of The Jobs?
Mouth Gig or Jobby Job?
Mouth Gig is better than no job sha
Re: The Girls At My Work Place. by Nomanlike(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Might hit this weekend before July runs out.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise / Guys, Will You Rock These Chest And Pacs Pads ? Ladies, Can You Allow Your Guy ? / Why My Dad Never Calls My Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.