Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise (4209 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / My Fiancé Disregards Me, How Do I Handle This? / What's The Most Shocking Lie Your Partner Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by LoveEtRomance6: 9:11am On Aug 17, 2022
This is like a huge decision for me and I need prayers and advice. My name is Beauty. I am 32 years old. I have been in a couple of relationships but I have been very unlucky. I am someone who has had dreams of my future husband and home for a long time, that is why I never allowed to settle for just any man.
Yes, the men are there but somehow, its usually men who are not faithful or men who are controlling or men who want c3x but do not want to settle down in marriage. I promised myself after the last relationship which lasted for three and a half years to make sure, only a man who is my husband, that I will date next time. I entered into seven days fasting and prayers for that.
Then, in November last year, I met Jacob. Jacob is a twin. I met him at his twin brother’s wedding. He was the groomsman and it was a wedding to one of my childhood friends. When I found out they were twins, I asked my childhood friend if the other twin (Jacob) was single…she smiled and said yes but that the guy is very shy. That they have been teasing him that no girl has ever visited him.
That was when I asked my friend if he is a good guy and she said, he is perfect, very responsible, has a good job and keeps indoors unlike his twin whom she married…that one is an extrovert and the life of the party. I asked my friend to introduce us and she did. I truly found out he was very reserved. I almost backed out cos I seemed to be the one doing all the talking but we exchanged numbers and chatted for a few days before I told him that I like him but if he is not taking initiative to shoot his shot, then I am out.

Jacob then told me he likes me too but he feels he is not good enough for me. I was like, how did you come to that conclusion, he was like, girls usually leave him when they come to know him and he has decided that until the one God has for him shows up, he will remain relaxed. I told him that was my prayer too, that I do not want to date just for dating, I want the next man I date to be my husband. He was like great,lets see where this goes then.

So after then we started dating. Oh Jacob is a sweet guy. The nicest. The kindest. Always taking care of me, buying me stuff…shopping for me, cooking for me, even picking me and dropping me off work. Everyone, especially my mom fell in love with him. My mom said she received prophesy that Jacob is my husband but I should be weary of challenges ahead in the relationship, that I must never allow those challenges distract me.
Jacob and I dated for three months before intimacy. I was completely blown away when we had c3x. I mean, without saying too much, I have never met a guy who is both nice, domestic, romantic and is fantastic in bed. In my head, I kept wondering why he was never successful in relationships before now. Why did the girls not like him after knowing him.
We were moving very steadily in our relationship. I was on cloud nine. I could not wait for Jacob to propose because I knew I was going to say yes. It was my birthday in July and Jacob threw me a surprise birthday party at Oriental hotel. He really went all out to make me happy. But secretly, I wondered why he did not propose , I thought maybe because he thought we haven’t dated up to a year but I had been dropping hints to him that I wanted to be engaged before my next birthday.
So, I could not help but call him for a meeting and asked him directly why he did not propose. When he was doing all that sneaky birthday surprise, I really thought it was a proposal he was planning. I told him I understand if he wants to wait a bit longer but that I love him so much and I feel like we are already married, just waiting to make it legal.
It was then that Jacob held my hands and said...,
Continue Reading...
https://fawndaleoaksrv.com/true-life-story-my-fiance-just-gave-me-the-most-shocking-revelation-pls-advice/
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Osashalom: 9:25am On Aug 17, 2022
Nice read
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Abfinest007(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2022
Bored me wit fake stories

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by henndukwe18: 12:17pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na ds kind unfinished stories wet dey pain me
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by henndukwe18: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Na ds kind unfinished stories wey dey pain me

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by blinking001(m): 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
Super story
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Saviourk: 12:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Fairy-tales cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
If na old me, I for just go and copy/paste that story down here.

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by SalemIfeanyi1(m): 3:06pm On Aug 17, 2022
Nice Storyy sha grin
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
With one testicle he can father a child you don't need to cry unless your story is fake
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by willi926(m): 4:04pm On Aug 17, 2022
inspirator1:
If na old me, I for just go and copy/paste that story down here.

Please return the old u and copy and paste.
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by brosom(m): 4:08pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which chapter make read am later, man still dey hustle.
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
grin

willi926:

Please return the old u and copy and paste.
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Authoreety: 5:10pm On Aug 17, 2022
People dey write sha
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Brainmytool: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which kaiin yeye be dis na.
I will see more op, i cant continue reading
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Sweetvie: 8:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ok. This got me grin
Nice write-up cheesy
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by nooboody: 9:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
Op try sha.

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by simple250: 9:50pm On Aug 17, 2022
I just perfect my reading skills

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Kronikuz: 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2022
I entered into seven days fasting and prayers for that.

7 days fasting to find husband. Later they will say marriage is not a do or die for them, and they will even try to switch the tables to look like it's men that needs marriage the most. And they will do all that on nairaland with full chest while fasting for 7 days on the low. How God wan take answer your prayer when your hypocrisy dey smell grin

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by iTearHerToto: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2022
If I click on the continue reading the trash make my yansh bend angry
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by Christiansimon: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
henndukwe18:
Na ds kind unfinished stories wet dey pain me
grin
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by oz4real83(m): 5:47am On Aug 18, 2022
He held your hands and said "thunder fire you" cheesy cheesy grin
Re: My Fiancé Just Gave Me The Most Shocking Revelation- Please Advise by atimadesign(m): 5:58am On Aug 18, 2022
You are a good story writer...keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Good Girl No Dey Pay!! / Pls Rate My Picture / Ladies Ten Signs He Just Wants To Have Sex With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.