Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Information On Iceland University - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Information On Iceland University (1031 Views)

Iceland Visa And Other Inquires.... / Nigerians In Iceland / Iceland Univerity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Iceland University by allenchat: 8:55pm On May 09, 2011
i need information on iceland university someone told me that, if you want to apply to the university that all you need to pay is just registration fee wish is 60 k no deosit, i need full info on this is it true that you will not pay for deosit at iceland university and there will give you admission, is it true or lies pls let me no, i want the members of the house to put me through on this.
Re: Information On Iceland University by collinsfbi(m): 10:40am On May 10, 2011
Go to http://www.hi.is/en you will get whatever info you want there but i think the application deadline was sometimes around 1st of Feb, 2011 which means you will have to wait to Jan 2012 to put in your application for 2012/13 academic session. I think they are right with the 60k annual registration fee only and any other fee will be personal expenses like feeding, accommodation etc.

Gbammmmm over and out.
Re: Information On Iceland University by Nobody: 11:32am On May 10, 2011
@allenchat. In addition to d Registration fee,u have to pay for Health Insurance and a month accommodation before u can apply for Residence permit. Be aware dat they only offered 1 degree course thought completely in English,which will not b available next year until 2013
Re: Information On Iceland University by bplenty(m): 10:27pm On May 10, 2011
@ Shakur,

All you wrote here is accurate, It seems you applied to U.I too, I applied, Is there anyway we could exchange contacts, I need to ask some few things from you, thanks.
Re: Information On Iceland University by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 10, 2011
@bplenty. Yes i applied awaiting d outcome of my application. Dis my email sekishak@yahoo.com
Re: Information On Iceland University by BessieEwing(f): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2021
Why have you chosen Iceland for your studies? There are plenty of Universities in the world providing students with great education. For example in the Uk there's a number of top-ranked universities, which will give you the same knowledge for the same value. I've graduated from Coventry University in 2016 and got my Masters degree in International Relations. It's not the best in the UK, still it was a great experience to study there. Of course occasionally I had to ask professional writers to do my paper. The service I'm currently speaking about and that will write essays for you is [url]writemypaperhub.com[/url]. In all the other cases studying there was fun, while the quality of education can be compared to best-known universities.

(1) (Reply)

Does anyone know any nice and affordable hotel accommodation in Umuahia city, / Would You Sleep In A Barbie Themed Hotel Room? See Photos / Can A PHD Student In Spain Apply For Family Reunion For Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.