Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,406 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend (7240 Views)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2021
So I decided to go spend the weekend with my lovely parents and also to do something important for them this morning. I got home and no clothes for me to put on so I had to go to the store and pick out my old used clothes to wear. So this morning unfortunately I woke up late for what I want to do for my parents so I couldnt change my clothes. I just ran out of the house like that with the old rags I was putting on.

And you know all these bike people, when you are not going anywhere that's when you go see them plenty like POS signboard and when you rushing somewhere you won't see them. That's how I was on the road looking for bike.

Boom like play like play I just saw a black shinny Lexus cruising. The car passed me by and boom I saw this stupid girl my ex-babe with this Yahoo boy that was like a junior to me for street then in the Lexus car and then the most embarrassing shit happened. These two fools gave me a strong stare and they both gave me that mocking smile while shaking their head.

This was so painful because my dream has always been to blow big as an artist then buy a nice range or gwagon bring it to my parents house, then on my way during a rainy day where there is water in all the potholes, I pray I see the girl standing close to the pothole so I can use my car and splash water on her.

Abi how much is Lexus that I can't buy if not for all the money have been spending on my music. Chai body still dey pepper me since morning. Please help me to stream my songs abeg this shame is too much.

This same girl blocked me because of this music of a thing, but that is a story for another day.

Here is link to stream my songs abeg help your boy, I don too suffer
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iamdbull:

Boom that's how I saw a black shinny Lexus cruising. The car passed me by and boom I saw this stupid girl my ex-babe with this Yahoo boy that was like a junior to me for street then in the Lexus car and then the most embarrassing shit happened. These two fools gave me a strong stare and they both have me that mocking smile while shaking their head.

This was so painful because my dream has always been to blow big as an artist then buy a nice range or gwagon bring it to my parents house, then on my way during a rainy day where there is water in all the potholes, I pray I see the girl standing close to the pothole so I can use my car and splash water on her.

And you are praying to blow? God doesn’t answer prayers with revenge!!

Your song is wack! I’m telling you the honest truth.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Carchoice:

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by TheUndercover: 2:00pm On Jul 05, 2021
Carchoice:

The criticisms he's getting on the song is getting too much of late. I believe he should take it as a motivation to improve. Something like this is always meant to happen.

Nevertheless, there's a way you can deliver constructive criticism, you don't have to be harsh about it.

And about the story of your ex, don't worry about it, just keep improving yourself and also surround yourself with people that motivates you. Keep toiling. It will definitely pay off someday.

31 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Carchoice:

Lord God human beings...

Anyways dbull Tupac said something "not everyone who criticise you hates you, just learn and upgrade"

No matter how dope you are people go still yarn akata... And for your ex she go see you for TV with enuf oshere for your music videos..

As e pain you so use that energy enter studio do more doper joints

Wish you all the best
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 2:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

The criticisms he's getting on the song is getting too much of late. I believe he should take it as a motivation to improve. Something like this is always meant to happen.

Nevertheless, there's a way you can deliver constructive criticism, you don't have to be harsh about it.

And about the story of your ex, don't worry about it, just keep improving yourself and also surround yourself with people that motivates you. Keep toiling. It will definitely pay off someday.
The guy is responsible for 80 percent of those criticism. Don't know his wahala

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iamdbull:

The guy is responsible for 80 percent of those criticism. Don't know his wahala

80 percent? grin

I take back all I have said. Your song is very sweet. Me and friends and family and extended family are jamming to it right now. Such a sweet song.

Please we need a remix with wizkid and drake

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by talk2cletus: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
chai u wicked oo
Carchoice:

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Cerebellum: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Various Kolo People on NL

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by mariahAngel(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
I just listened to your song...make e no be like say we no support your hustle cheesy

If it makes you feel any good, as I was listening (to your song) my sister asked " who sang the song? Is it Burna?" I no answer her sha grin

Your persistence is admirable. One day, your hustle go pay.

16 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by AgentGoat: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
I hope this boy will not become another airforce 1

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iceyjayzz(m): 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
AgentGoat:
I hope this boy will not become another airforce 1
He's far better than Airforce1 I think, I have a feeling this boy will go far, he just have to do the right things at the right time, promote his music as much as he can.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by milky3(f): 4:31pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy, you are not in competition with anyone but yourself, be focused and continue doing your best
E go soon click

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by GeezBitz(m): 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2021
I was supporting you until you splashed water on her, thats the mindset of people who will never blow.
Change your mindset,forgive her and move on focus on your hustle and more on your music than revenge and see how your story changes within a second.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by infogenius(m): 5:06pm On Jul 05, 2021
Forget the girl, forget revenge and focus on making a better person out of urself.
Keep doing the right things and in due Season u'll be celebrity with loads of wads too.

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by TonyBankz(m): 5:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iamdbull:
So I decided to go spend the weekend with my lovely parents and also to do something important for them this morning. I got home and no clothes for me to put on so I had to go to the store and pick out my old used clothes to wear. So this morning unfortunately I woke up late for what I want to do for my parents so I couldnt change my clothes. I just ran out of the house like that with the old rags I was putting on.

And you know all these bike people, when you are not going anywhere that's when you go see them plenty like POS signboard and when you rushing somewhere you won't see them. That's how I was on the road looking for bike.

Boom like play like play I just saw a black shinny Lexus cruising. The car passed me by and boom I saw this stupid girl my ex-babe with this Yahoo boy that was like a junior to me for street then in the Lexus car and then the most embarrassing shit happened. These two fools gave me a strong stare and they both gave me that mocking smile while shaking their head.

Abi how much is Lexus that I can't buy if not for all the money have been spending on my music. Chai body still dey pepper me since morning. Please help me to stream my songs abeg this shame is too much.

This same girl blocked me because of this music of a thing, but that is a story for another day.

Here is link to stream my songs abeg help your boy, I don too suffer
https://audiomack.com/dbullofficial/song/dbull-complain
E go better my brother OUR Hustle dey legit music go pay. Naso my ex babe dat time no dey gree hype me or posting any of my music even wen I did a song for her now she dey cruise WITH DEM. Mi still never give up 12 July I go still drop new song 12 Nov I go still drop new song Cus dat my dream to Pull in Dodge RAM in her area Nd ask her "How far nah" still dey hunger me den I pull in my Dodge challenger and Give thanks to my parents still dey on board. Keep working never give up and never stop praying Cus GOD IS THE GREATEST!!

2 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by delzbaba(m): 5:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
Shiiiii

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeezBitz:
I was supporting you until you splashed water on her, thats the mindset of people who will never blow.
Change your mindset,forgive her and move on focus on your hustle and more on your music than revenge and see how your story changes within a second.
Haba not everything you see online you take serious. It's obviously a joke. So I will now travel and be looking for her praying I find her beside a pothole after it has rained lolz

3 Likes

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by GeezBitz(m): 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
Iamdbull:

Haba not everything you see online you take serious. It's obviously a joke. So I will now travel and be looking for her praying I find her beside a pothole after it has rained lolz
i know it may be a joke, but lot of people have this mindsets.
I'm using your joke as a medium to advice them.
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Mastakija(m): 5:53pm On Jul 05, 2021
TheUndercover:

buh honestly dat song ehn

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mastakija:
buh honestly dat song ehn
E too dope abi finish it
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Honesty36(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2021
It's you no get talent jare
If you get talent na here we go know
If talented person experience this thing truly , na studio he go vex enter, u come nairaland where many people dey hungry they still from boss join , say make Dem download ur songs

Go do yahoo , if you don cashout , even if your song no sweet you go blow

Lights up my kpoli in peace

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by SportsHD: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
Erigga say-
Final whistle never blow, the game still on.
No go loseguard on your hustle, the game still on.
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
TonyBankz:
E go better my brother OUR Hustle dey legit music go pay. Naso my ex babe dat time no dey gree hype me or posting any of my music even wen I did a song for her now she dey cruise WITH DEM. Mi still never give up 12 July I go still drop new song 12 Nov I go still drop new song Cus dat my dream to Pull in Dodge RAM in her area Nd ask her "How far nah" still dey hunger me den I pull in my Dodge challenger and Give thanks to my parents still dey on board. Keep working never give up and never stop praying Cus GOD IS THE GREATEST!!
Almighty go bless our hustle lemme know when your track is out
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by wumi2017(f): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Dbull mawobe o
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Iamdbull: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
GeezBitz:
i know it may be a joke, but lot of people have this mindsets.
I'm using your joke as a medium to advice them.
Haha say u no like person no mean say Dem no go make am
Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Carchoice:

Op right now

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Qpid5(m): 11:14am On Jul 06, 2021
This guy take style do advert.. Correct gee

1 Like

Re: Imagine What Happened Today when I Saw My Ex-girlfriend by Cokahot: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2021
Amaka shake your bumbum,my ppl dey complain,complain.
Wtf is this bro. U are even more wack than ever.
Wack pop artist. Useless ugly retard

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Nneka123 The Sexiest Girl On Nairaland? / Parents Share Hilarious Photos Of Their Kids Asleep Various Positions / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.