Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) (7243 Views)

Can You Mary A Woman With Strech Marks On Her Butt / “it’s Not OK For A Married Man To Wash His Own Clothes” - Man. Ladies Reacts / 12 Rules To Keep Your Man, Ladies Take Note! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:01pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ladies only.
Drop your comment

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 16, 2017
How much is 35k naira? Not even $ undecided

the most dumbest thread of the month
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
why?
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:
How much is 35k naira? Not even $ undecided

the most dumbest thread of the month
True love does not reguire alot of money is all about understanding.
Did you hear me ba

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
why?
Why what
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by DozieInc(m): 11:15pm On Jan 16, 2017
OP is broke

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by iamharkinwaley: 11:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Op you just answered ur question with d post above And I taught you said ladies only?

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
DozieInc:
OP is broke
Guy you funny oooooooo.
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alhkerimu:

True love does not reguire alot of money is all about understanding.
Did you hear me ba

Although, quoting you back will do me no good, but you shouldn't be asking if ladies will marry you if you're earning 35k per month, if true love don't require lot of money.

Btw, I saw your d.p and immediately knew what was going on

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by vitalisdiho(m): 11:36pm On Jan 16, 2017
Watch like lionel messi fair-play
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Although, quoting you back will do me no good, but you shouldn't be asking if ladies will marry you if you're earning 35k per month, if true love don't require lot of money.

Guy calm down.
We are not here to showcase ourselves rather we are here to learn & normal individual learn everyday.
The fact that i ask that question above that doesn't mean i'm the one earning the 35k naira. refering me to my d.p did not make any sense & it will never make any sense. If you should judge me by my d.p then @ this ur own d.p you are "me'ruwa"

i'm advising you pls learn how to make a good comment in every post you come across. Posting nonses all the time is not good for you.
Don't be offended..

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jan 16, 2017
Alhkerimu:

Guy calm down.
We are not here to showcase ourselves rather we are here to learn & normal individual learn everyday.
The fact that i ask that question above that doesn't mean i'm the one earning the 35k naira. refering me to my d.p did not make any sense & it will never make any sense. If you should judge me by my d.p then @ this ur own d.p you are "me'ruwa"

i'm advising you pls learn how to make a good comment in every post you come across. Posting nonses all the time is not good for you.
Don't be offended..
Lol.. you're still young dude- that's what I saw in your dp. I don't know what you're thinking, but I feel 35k looks like a large sum of money to you..
Don't be offended..
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by wizrose(m): 1:08am On Jan 17, 2017
now adays ladies are not marrying for love ....but money mostly Igbo galZ chaiii undecided undecided
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 1:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Kid
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Nobody: 1:18am On Jan 17, 2017
A man earning that little should focus more on improving himself/career than marriage.

Why marry and bring children into the world with that salary? Help eradicate poverty in the world goddamit. sad

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by matrix199(m): 6:11am On Jan 17, 2017
So who are those marrying very low income earners......., female shadows?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Tastemoney(m): 6:26am On Jan 17, 2017
If I were a girl, I won't even date you
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Mskrisx(f): 7:37am On Jan 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Did u have to? grin grin grin y u spitting fire? grin grin grin easy na
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:43am On Jan 17, 2017
vitalisdiho:
Watch like lionel messi fair-play
If you said so
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:46am On Jan 17, 2017
BreadandBeans:

Lol.. you're still young dude- that's what I saw in your dp. I don't know what you're thinking, but I feel 35k looks like a large sum of money to you..
Don't be offended..
Hahahahahah guy you funny.
Is now i understand your point. You are welcom
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:47am On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Kid
What is this n***s saying
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 10:50am On Jan 17, 2017
wizrose:
now adays ladies are not marrying for love ....but money mostly Igbo galZ chaiii undecided undecided
My brother you're right oooooo. No more love Money is all want theY need
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 11:15am On Jan 17, 2017
Tastemoney:
If I were a girl, I won't even date you

Dont said so, the fact he is earning that amount today that doesn't mean he will not earn more than that 2moro.
Let me tell you something, you may come across broke guy today & 2moro he will be a rich man.
Don't conclude and judge a man by his today because you & i did not know 2moro. Thanks and remain bless

3 Likes

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by dacblogger: 11:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Y will u marry when u know you are earning 35k a month,you want ur family 2 suffer huh undecided
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by dacblogger: 11:39am On Jan 17, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
Kid
?......
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Chanchit: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Chanchit: 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
A reasonable man won't think of marrying in that salary.

And many ladies weh their bf no even get job at all too would come and say they can't even date a guy on 100k salary.

1 Like

Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 12:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chanchit:
A reasonable man won't think of marrying in that salary.

And many ladies weh their bf no even get job at all too would come and say they can't even date a guy on 100k salary.
No mind them, they knows the truth
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Alhkerimu(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
dacblogger:
Y will u marry when u know you are earning 35k a month,you want ur family 2 suffer huh undecided
Suffer ke. How ?
Re: Can You Mary This Man, Ladies Only (18+) by Joiceee(f): 1:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
iamharkinwaley:
Op you just answered ur question with d post above And I taught you said ladies only?
u can imagine

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Don't Be Deceived, Average Is Best. / Should I Let My Girlfriend Know The Kinda Job Am Into / How To Detect Playgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.