Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark (30599 Views)

PANDEF Rejects Passed PIB, Says It Doesn’t Meet Expectations / Edwin Clark: Taxi Driver Told Informant About Arms That Led To Raid On His Home / The Informant Who Gave 'False' Information On Edwin Clark’s House Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Coldie(m): 4:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Its just crazy what northerners do while we look on
Igbos want our oil
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Fejoku: 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
Kundagarten:

grin You want your own version of Nigeria that you can control.
What useless version are you referring to? Nobody seeks for secession in a well administered country. Most ethnic groups in the SS have Igbo blood because of centuries of intermarriage. Non of those involved can deny it. So if we seek that they share the same country with us, it's not out of place. All your accusations are without weight. If they don't want to share the same country as us, they're free to agitate for theirs.

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by skywalker240(m): 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
So this old theif is as chairman of PANDEF telling us he was not breifed by those stupid idiotic theives who call themselves senators and house of rep members from the south south.

fellow southerners, all these old idiots are our real enemies.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Yus2020: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
� confirmation every Senator and House of Representative members from South south are Errand Boys to fulani caliphate.
Those idiot them are representing their interest and their family is a shame.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by anungangampu: 4:09pm On Jul 05, 2021
One Nigeria sweet oh! I swear twitter would have made in difference in this so-called PiB ish. But you know our sellout senators only know how to fight for their pockets and tiny community.
When I saw the likes of ifeanyi uba going up there, I wondered how worse others are from other region, I was like this democracy is really crazy.
The way our brain function in this country and even as blacks, shows how lack of education can affect millions at once in an election.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by CodeTemplar: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
He is speaking fact when he stated that a "huge 30% of profits for further frontier oil exploration in the north". This is a legal robbery of the Niger Delta oil profits, especially when all the exploration will be handled by Northern contractors in finding non-existent oil.

That 30% profits should be used to diversify the economy. This is what happens when you put in charge people with the lowest I.Q.

When they begin to stone their reps and recall them in the ND, the reps will wake up quickly.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by LLiKYekoba: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
u so much love me, why don't u give the name to ur son?

On the topic, this can't happen, we go destroy all pipeline if they try this nonsense, they should use 30% of gold revenue to look for oil and not 30% of oil revenue.
Let PMB try this and expect something huge, which kind nepotic president is this one?

Keep f00ling yourself. You already gave yourself away. Your mission here is very clear- to stand against the East.
That tells us all we need to about you and your origin.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by chloride6: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
I don't understand...

Is it not NNPC profits they share as allocation?

How can you take 30% of allocation to prospect for oil?

Am I missing something?
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by CodeTemplar: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
Fejoku:

What useless version are you referring to? Nobody seeks for secession in a well administered country. Most ethnic groups in the SS have Igbo blood because of centuries of intermarriage. Non of those involved can deny it. So if we seek that they share the same country with us, it's not out of place. All your accusations are without weight. If they don't want to share the same country as us, they're free to agitate for theirs.
Dem take tribal tussle swear for una?

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by richmond500: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
LLiKYekoba:

Keep f00ling yourself. You already gave yourself away. Your mission here is very clear- to stand against the East.
That tells us all we need to about you and your origin.
I am not against east, I am against ipob and their ideology

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by michoim(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Keeping Nigeria together is very expensive. Oil is a curse to Nigeria, brings nothing but misery. Without Buhari Nigeria would have collapse in 2015 and 2020 due to crash oil prices. I wish oil was never discovered in Nigeria. We don't want the curse of Oil in Northern Nigeria.. we are conservative and we prefer to live natural
Intelligent talk

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by phineas: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
If this is true them that is so unjust.... why the north alone? That's mischievous on the part of whoever write that bit.Whoever is in charge needs to consider that is not right

It's time to take stock of where all our federal assets are as per each region.I hope this has not been happening over time and been missed by the general populace.

What is wrong is wrong.but the good thing is its not too late to correct this.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by LLiKYekoba: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2021
richmond500:
I am not against east, I am against ipob and their ideology

Fooling himself like buhari and his anti-Igbo comments.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by phineas: 4:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
If this is true them that is so unjust.... why the north alone? That's mischievous on the part of whoever wrote that bit. How much is the region responsible for the resource getting?Whoever is in charge needs to consider that this action is not right

It's time to take stock of where all our federal assets are as per each region.I hope this has not been happening over time and been missed by the general populace.

What is wrong is wrong.but the good thing is its not too late to correct this. Its not too late to do the right thing
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:28pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Keeping Nigeria together is very expensive. Oil is a curse to Nigeria, brings nothing but misery. Without Buhari Nigeria would have collapse in 2015 and 2020 due to crash oil prices. I wish oil was never discovered in Nigeria. We don't want the curse of Oil in Northern Nigeria.. we are conservative and we prefer to live natural
Your northern elites and politicians don't agree with this
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by DukeofNL: 4:30pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Northerners agreed to suffer the major's taken by the FG due to crash oil prices, Cus Buhari is the president. Northerners will never agree to suffer if it's another person is the president. Why do u think they didn't retaliate to what Happened to them in SW and SE?
angry
I have no idea What exactly happened to northerners in those regions
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Agbegbaorogboye: 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
festacman:
It is either Chief Edwin Clark is deceiving his people or he does not even care about the interests and welfare of Niger Delta people. Are you kidding me? You mean as leader of so-called Pan-Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF), Chief Clark wasn't following the progress PIB in NASS and the caucus of ND lawmakers weren't briefing him on per-step-basis. I mean, even the Sultan of Sokoto and the nominal leaders of ACF, Audi Ogbe kept vigil on PIB on behalf of the North.

Well, it is not completely late. At Senate/HOR harmonization level, Southern caucus MUST insist that 30% should be allocated to geopolitical zones to prospect for oil in each zone. Chikenna!

In any case, PIB and all the percentages therein have little benefits for the common man. Like NDDC situation, the politicians will corner the percentages and help themselves.

Unfortunately, once again, the Northern politicians displays wrong prioritization by focusing more on oil than developing crop production and animal husbandry that will employ and empower millions of young Northerners. Not yet uhuru for bandits to end.

If you watched closely, you will see the recommendations were smuggled in at the dying minutes.
Also, even if it were to become a North/South affair, the North definitely the numbers!!

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by skywalker240(m): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sweeetheart:

if southern youths are indeed brave, I wonder what Edwin Clark, Asari dokubo and the likes of Tinubu are still doing on earth

if you want to save yourself from Northern shackles first eliminate your greedy southern leaders first then we take it up from there

we can't be eulogizing these fools and expect this uneducated and quota educated fool up north to take us serious
@ you will live long.

old theives like edwin clark and other politicians and royal fathers should have been obliterated a long time ago.

i've never seen any youth as silly as my people.

BB9JA would still come and wipe this one from their head.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by KillMNKnow(f): 4:32pm On Jul 05, 2021
DukeofNL:

angry
I have no idea What exactly happened to northerners in those regions
they really you don't know what happened in Oyo, Lagos, Enugu and Imo
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by stepaside2: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
As usual, many people go off discussing what they have little knowledge about. Folks bandying percentages about dont know what percentage of what they are talking about.

NNPC will become a commercial venture and won't be spending money on wasteful frontier exploration when they will be required to raise their own money to do business. As someone said, fossil fuels are going out of fashion anyway.

This North vs South thing is often overplayed. The bill that was just passed has been in the works for over 15 years. Money for exploration in the Delta came from somewhere too before oil was discovered there. In any case, oil is fading and other areas will rise to provide national revenue. Why are we so fixated on these issues that drag us back?

1 Like

Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by heniford2: 4:34pm On Jul 05, 2021
I remember when Niger Delta was active by know everyone for done sit down for house the think the next movement them for done boom some oil pipeline to make a statement those days are gone what we have know are internet baby's grin imagine just 3%
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by dangwarmai(m): 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2021
Democracy is the game of numbers and that's what you don't have.

You break the law we deal with you.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by velocity25(m): 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2021
Coldie:

Igbos want our oil and we will do anything to keep it from them undecided
Gumi boy yes we gree.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by jimyjames(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
Aufbauh:
The south is indeed the problem of the southern Nigeria. Stop blaming the North for your problems.

I've listened to one of the Senators from Delta state on channels TV this morning and he said that most lawmakers from the south outside the Niger delta region were not interested in the PIB and it agenda.

But Niger Delta's accuse other regions of been after their oil anytime they try to fight for them , so he should shut up
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Germi9: 4:58pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Then why are you still salivating over the oil in the south
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Sammerboi: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
KillMNKnow:
mans said without Buhari Nigeria would’ve collapsed lol
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by stanluiz(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
" Igbo want our oil " Where are there ? They have disappear cheesy Cowards!!

Even Dsp ovie omo agege could not do anything to stop the bill ? Coward and slave!!

I expect Niger Delta militant to carry out their threats now or they forever silent.

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy Our oil yet they were given 3% cheesy grin
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Sweeetheart(m): 5:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
skywalker240:

@ you will live long.

old theives like edwin clark and other politicians and royal fathers should have been obliterated a long time ago.

i've never seen any youth as silly as my people.

BB9JA would still come and wipe this one from their head.

don't mind them, FG will invite the Edthief clown to asorock and drop 100m in his country then he will come up with an explanation why he later change his mind

those crooks don't deserved to live, that's what's expected from those Endsars forming Rambo then, now Tinubu and others are back to their usual thieving business
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Gjmff: 5:25pm On Jul 05, 2021
Oh
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by Kay17: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2021
etokhana:
...Declares Niger Delta have had enough of colonial oppression

* demands reversal or block IOCs from region

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-passed-pib-satanic-unjust-embarrassing-clark/

Was he sleeping when the bill was in the course of passage?! Aside from generalistic statements, no intelligent insights on the details of the bill.
Re: Passed PIB Satanic, Unjust, Embarrassing - Edwin Clark by lastempero: 5:29pm On Jul 05, 2021
Goodmorning south south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Returns To Court Today / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's / Omoyele Sowore Celebrates His 46th Birthday In Front Of Police Station (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.