Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Don't Tell The Bride: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Tell The Bride: (1063 Views)

Roommate Is Sleeping With Our Landlord, Should I Tell The Landlord’s Wife? / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride / I'm In Love With My Girlfriend, But The Bride Price Is Just Too Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Tell The Bride: by xxcarolxx(f): 9:52pm On May 09, 2011
Just after watching this on tv, bride and groom have to sign a contract, to say they won't contact each other for a month, they get 10 thousand euro, but is used for the cost of the wedding. The catch is the groom has to organise the wedding himself down to the brides dress and the bride has not got a clue and has no input what so ever. Everything is revealed to her on her wedding day, Just wondering how many of the ladies out there would agree with this, One brides face fell when she seen her dress,
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by InkedNerd(f): 11:34pm On May 09, 2011
Oh hells no. I could and would never agree to that. I'm not so low on funding that I would do such a thing tongue
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by MrsChima(f): 12:12am On May 10, 2011
(sending Inky my purse and wishing well bucket) cheesy
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by InkedNerd(f): 2:20am On May 10, 2011
^^^ lol grin
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by tpia5: 4:19am On May 10, 2011
is one of them going to be drugged for the wedding cos i dont get it.
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by xxcarolxx(f): 6:48pm On May 10, 2011
tpia@:

is one of them going to be drugged for the wedding cos i dont get it.
No none of them will be drugged, the bride gives free reins to the groom, to orgainse everything, Though the brides may as well be on drugs, as some of the weddings are off the wall,
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by 190: 9:56pm On May 10, 2011
xxcarolxx:

Just after watching this on tv, bride and groom have to sign a contract, to say they won't contact each other for a month, they get 10 thousand euro, but is used for the cost of the wedding. The catch is the groom has to organise the wedding himself down to the brides dress and the bride has not got a clue and has no input what so ever. Everything is revealed to her on her wedding day, Just wondering how many of the ladies out there would agree with this, One brides face fell when she seen her dress,
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Don't Tell The Bride: by MMM2(m): 10:07pm On May 10, 2011
i think say na blue-film

(1) (Reply)

The Best Age To Get Married / You Don't Believe In MAGUN, African Magnet? See This Video! / Why Love Is Important For Sutainable Relationship And Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.