Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? (1062 Views)

Gifts You Should Never Give A Woman On Her Birthday / My Mans 21 Birthday? What Should I Get Him Im Broke: / What Birthday Gift Should I Buy For My Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Ismail0071(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
please help me out. there is this girl that I have pursuing for sometime now. I have given up on her. suddenly, she started responding positively. Her birthday is days away. what do you suggest I buy for her- I mean a gift that would not drain my pocket and would create lasting impression? this is the lady I would love to feature prominently in my plans for the future. Mature response please.
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Abbycrown(f): 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2012
I'd appreciate a nice necklace or wristwatch or footwear (if you knw her size) if I was the gurl. wink
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by iice(f): 8:18pm On Jan 23, 2012
Na real 'suddenly'.

BB phone as posted all over the place
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2012
Buy her 1 box of Ajinomoto trust me she will find it so cute and sweet tongue
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 23, 2012
OP how bout you using the search t-bar?
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 23, 2012
A Love Machine - she will greatly appreciate it. A friend of mine did it and it worked the magick
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by amuukwu1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 23, 2012
murano jeepĀ  posterĀ  wink
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Mynd44: 12:22am On Jan 24, 2012
Buy her bar beach
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Excelboi(m): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2012
Cold pap,fried chips and Akara! Top am with one sachet of Kunu. wink
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by KateSpade(f): 1:41am On Jan 24, 2012
It all depends on what you know abt her. U shouldnt buy anything expensive anyway because u and her are just friends at the moment. Some options: Her favorite food, a card, a dvd she enjoys, balloons, candy.

Keep it simple.
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by IykeD(m): 1:44am On Jan 24, 2012
Don't you think she started giving you green light suddenly as you put it cos of her birthday and February 14? Be wise bro! Btw, you can buy her a Blackberry playbook if you decide not to be wise!
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by Excelboi(m): 1:45am On Jan 24, 2012
^^^ hehehe
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by seedord247(m): 1:58am On Jan 24, 2012
BB 9850 and brazillian hair lipsrsealed
Re: On Her Birthday What Should I Buy For Her? by kpolli(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2012
Her bday comes and she is suddenly interested in u. . . . Can't u read the signs? Plus i think I know her wink

(1) (Reply)

The Best Age To Get Married / Can You Love Someone With Skin Disease / Where Do I Stand!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.