Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill (641 Views)

This Is The Biggest Rubbish You Will Ever Hear From A Woman(photos)- Redpill / MEN!! No Woman Deserves The Ring, They Are ALL H0es, Go Mgtow!(photos) - Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2021
Well according to him, he still considers his mother and sisters, well good for him, at least i understand that those are his real family and that his wife is a stranger no matter the relationship he has with her.

But if it were up to me, NO WOMAN is worth being let into my personal plans. Well of course i'm never considering marriage in the first place, and you all already have a good idea of the kind of a biittch i was blessed with to be called my mother.

The only person i trust in this world is my immediate younger brother. After him, then i will consider my very close male friends and then of course my dog!
Like my topic already said, only wise men would take this advice.

Oh and let me add this just so you all know: findings has said that 80% of wives put their children or family members as NEXT OF KINS instead of their husbands when they are signing up for important documentations or business deals...lemme stop there :/

My real education is in the free ebook in my signature below

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by zoeA: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2021
When your d!CK stand...u go forget redpill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by lilvicky68(m): 5:15pm On Jul 05, 2021
Whatever rocks your boat..
Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
zoeA:
When your d!CK stand...u go forget redpill
Ok
Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2021
lilvicky68:
Whatever rocks your boat..
Ok sir
Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by Pierocash(m): 6:11pm On Jul 05, 2021
Women don suffer

Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by Mustiboy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 05, 2021
Guy, you need help.

I don't know how terrible the experience you've had is, but you don't have to hate women like this, let alone your own mother. Common!
Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2021
Pierocash:
Women don suffer
More sufferings to come o
Re: Only Wise Men Will Take This Advice [Photos] - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Mustiboy:
Guy, you need help.

I don't know how terrible the experience you've had is, but you don't have to hate women like this, let alone your own mother. Common!
This is not the first time i'm hearing this and it certainly won't be the last bro.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Top 8 Energetic Dance Videos Of Bbnaija’s Liquorose, Might Be First ‘sh / I Seriously Need An Advice On This Matter. / Man Rants After His Wife Didn’t Serve Him Food At A Couple’s Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.