Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU (35896 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by dettolgel: 10:45am On Jul 07, 2021
Gireiboy:

She went to a private school. Any questions again?

No sir, I don't have any other questions or than congratulations to her for her well deserved success.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Tzar(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
No applause until I know
1. the JAMB score she used to enter the uni. I cannot clap for any Northerner who was admitted with a comparatively low JAMB score fro that accepted in the South.
2. I need to know the quality of questions she was tested with. I cannot clap for a student tested with secondary school grade questions in the uni.
As long as the North still largely benefits from the Nigerian policy of educationally less developed states & quota system, they cannot earn my intellectual respect.

Lewisjohnson:
Gombe State University GSU, Gombe state, Nigeria..

Monday 5th July, 2021.

The pretty fulani doctor emerged overall best medical graduating student, Gombe state indigenous.

Halima Muhammad Yayajo with an excellent performance break records in Gombe state university session 2019/2020 best graduating medical student.

She surpassed her counterparts both male and female during the academic pursuit, Gombe state University". The report said, she was the best with her exceptional performances in the areas of theoretical and practical academic activities throughout her stay in the school.

Hamila Yayajo break records and bagged distinctions in different aspects in Medicine,
Which includes :
1. Best student in Medical Biochemistry
2. Best student in Histopathology
3. Best student in Surgery
4. Best student in Anaesthesia
5. Best student in Clinical pharmacology
6. Best student in Obstetrics & Gynecology
7. Best student in Community medicine
8. Best student in ENT Surgery
9. Overall best Medical student.

Here is the report from Arewa Genuis Hub Platform.
There are thousands of Halimas who couldn't opportuned to go to school most especially in the northern part of Nigeria.

Congratulations: Dr Halima.

Ritchiez

Fynest boi

Oluwalsbabs,,,,,,,,,, Abeg Move to FP

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Proffdada: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2021
Gireiboy:

How can you tell? I would like to know please.
By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Abdulrahman114(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2021
mobileboy:
quota doctor studying medicine with JAMB score less than 100
Less than 100!??
Who be dat abeg I need details. grin grin grin
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by aminu3699: 6:23am On Nov 10, 2021
NewDelhi:
Medicine course in those northern schools, they don't stress their souls like the way Western schools do. In northern schools, just write well and good, you will pass. Unlike Western schools, you go see person dey write 7 pages of good and splendid content for pathology, O&G or any other clinicals exam yet e no go pass. Their lecturers believe since they suffered during their time then you too must suffer during your time. Black man mentality.

Idiot u dont know anything, bloody illitrate
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Kaffytiamiyu(f): 8:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hambivert:
Celebrate who is meant to be celebrated for every success is sparogatively meant to be celebrated!

Dr. Halima I celebrate you, even though the victory happened in your backyard where mediocrity is almost a watchword.

I want to believe there are rare persons who are academically sound up North and Halima is one. I refuse to be blinded by hate and illogical reasoning.

You are sensible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armless Gombe Girl Writing With Toes Gets Varsity Admission / Nigerian Teenage Scientists Develops Cure For Mouth Odour, Wins Award / Kogi State University Admission List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.