Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU (35837 Views)

Meet Dr. Timothy Aneke Who Ordered The Shaving Of Covenant University Students / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by chimpanzee4: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Futa Jalon Terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Lamasta(m): 8:25am On Jul 06, 2021
Tell us her CGPA

Congrats to her tho cool

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Quota system medical doctor.

I am sure she entered federal unity school with 15.

If you expect me to rate the medical school in gombe, then you are high on something.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Ezedon(m): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
Hope the family no dey sell Suya before she got admission
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by MrImole: 8:26am On Jul 06, 2021
I pray she doesn't end up as a fourth wife to one pot belly retard...

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CasNova: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Kudos to her.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by sunsewa16: 8:27am On Jul 06, 2021
Lewisjohnson, now I confirm what someone was saying, that fulani breed has all changed their names to southern name's in nairaland in order to bring divisions among the Southerners.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by obedugo(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2021
To Bleep this one dey hungry me
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
I wonder what she scored in JAMB.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Iceyjayzz(m): 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
Nice one
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by simhosting: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
All the best
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Soulsymbol99: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
No deals, no gofundme etc. But if na big brother naija people nw.......... Wot an irony undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by bluefilm: 8:28am On Jul 06, 2021
She's really fine.

I love beauty with brains and big boobs.

But that's a different topic for another day.

Meanwhile...

Is she related to Linda Ikeji?

I don't really know why I asked that question but...

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2021
Almaigaa:

Beauty and Brains. grin
I am sure you won't want her operating on you if she ever becomes a gombe trained surgeon.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Katier00(f): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Most assuredly scored 3/400 while a promising young lady from Bayelsa with 299/400 was denied admission.

But the Fulani nomads want us to celebrate Dr. Halima as a spectacle.

What Fulanis cannot desecrate in Nigeria does not exist

Our military is a mess
Civil service a caricature
Educational system quota filled
Professions are a dwindling mess

Chai
just shut up. Bitter soul

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:30am On Jul 06, 2021
azraeljaheel:

Big God?

She's from the north she's got the connect already
Forget that stuff my brother, I've stayed in Abuja and have met many other northerners, being a northerner hardly means shit other than admission with low scores into universities and funny enough universities like futminna and abuzaria will use you like a rag before allowing you to gain admission unless you've got a big god (this isn't hearsay indigenes of northern countries told me themselves). So what you see on nairaland is hardly similar to reality, why do you think millions of northerners are swimming in poverty? No big god no job.
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by ROTTWEILER007: 8:31am On Jul 06, 2021
*Beauty and Brain*

And bandits
Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Sweeetheart(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2021
what's the essence of her education when she will still defend the destruction of people lives killed by her kinsmen?

set of idiots

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:33am On Jul 06, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

Forget that stuff my brother, I've stayed in Abuja and have met many other northerners, being a northerner hardly means shit other than admission with low scores into universities and funny enough universities like futminna and abuzaria will use you like a rag before allowing you to gain admission unless you've got a big god (this isn't hearsay indigenes of northern countries told me themselves). So what you see on nairaland is hardly similar to reality, why do you think millions of northerners are swimming in poverty? No big god no job.
If she was not admitted with low scores into University, she won't have become a doctor today.

That low scores you casually dismissed is the source of everything she possibly is.

Many people in the South have read something else because they could not get the high scores required to study medicine.

If she was a southerner with the burden of high jamb scores, she probably may not be a doctor today.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by dettolgel: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
We need to know what her unity school score was.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Xeeman(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations Dr. HALEEMA

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by batstan(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2021
OkuFaba:
Market strategy, one politician would see her and marry her off to his son.

I get the technique *winks*
Better than marketing her half naked like we do in the south.

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by LienwaltAbel(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
CSTRR:

If she was not admitted with low scores into University, she won't have become a doctor today.

That low scores you casually dismissed is the source of everything she possibly is.

Many people in the South have read something else because they could not get the high scores required to study medicine.

If she was a southerner with the burden of high jamb scores, she probably may not be a doctor today.
I was not talking to you please. I do not trade words with strangers and from your previous comment, I can see how much hatred resides in your heart against people of different tribes, so if you quote me again, I will shun you, if the quote has an insult I will report you. Be on your way mate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by LegalWolf: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
OkuFaba:
Market strategy, one politician would see her and marry her off to his son.

I get the technique *winks*

Which northern politician son do you know that has married off a best graduating student in a Nigerian university...just mention two, please?

Blinded by hatred, you people will just open mouth waaaaaaaaaah

1 Like

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Proffdada: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
Definitely not as smart as the southern counterparts but they will give her the best

Quota system graduate

Let her take international exams na

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:36am On Jul 06, 2021
dettolgel:
We need to know what her unity school score was.
If she score reach 100, make I know.

Probably denied a more enterprising student a chance at unity school education, just to satisfy quota system.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Tupaq: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
Quota system Dr. Halifax

Most assuredly scored 3/400 while a promising young lady from Bayelsa with 299/400 was denied admission.

But the Fulani nomads want us to celebrate Dr. Halima as a spectacle.

What Fulanis cannot desecrate in Nigeria does not exist

Our military is a mess
Civil service a caricature
Educational system quota filled
Professions are a dwindling mess

Chai

You just said mind. Anybody that thinks otherwise na dem dem.
Quota system best graduating student.
Bring her to south, she won't even make the best 200.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 06, 2021
Her Muslim lecturers sef no sabi the medicine so why dem no go score her high?
If this girl treat you, you wil surely die. Nonsense fulanis better with cows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by President99: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
Brain and beauty. Masha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Meet Dr Halima Muhammad Best Graduating Student Of Medicine In GSU by CSTRR: 8:41am On Jul 06, 2021
LienwaltAbel:

I was not talking to you please. I do not trade words with strangers and from your previous comment, I can see how much hatred resides in your heart against people of different tribes, so if you quote me again, I will shun you, if the quote has an insult I will report you. Be on your way mate.
Look at this clown.

Where is the hate? Did I call any ethnic group?
A statement of fact is equal to hate?
The FG gave 134 as a cut off for a set of people and 2 for another set of people.

Acknowledging the gulf in class is hate ?

You are suffering from the same malady as the people you are defending.

And don't bother to reply.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagosians Dump Trash On A School's Sign Post (Photo) / Oluwaseyi Ajibade: Third Class LASU Graduate, UNILAG Best Graduating PhD Student / Dowen College: 2 More Students, 3 House Masters Arrested & Detained - CP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.